Advertisement

Author Topic: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?  (Read 711516 times)

miss_cherriebomb

Re: Fashion Slaves...what are you wearing today?
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2010, 11:22:55 AM »
dark wash skinny jeans frm tj maxx
black rib tank top frm tj maxx
magenta button down sweater frm wet seal
leopard print flats frm target
yellow, pink, lime green, & purple necklace frm rue 21

necklace looks kind of like this one but with more flowers & its much much cuter:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

DeceiversChick

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2010, 12:05:47 PM »
i'm with the ladies on maternity clothes.. sometimes i find that some maternity shirts are cute!  :D ;D

Today: jeans, ankle boots, green top, and necklace.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2010, 12:25:47 PM »
;D i am wearing a black maternity long sleeve tissue t-shirt from target even though i'm not pregnant.  ny and co gray slacks.  black & white argyle socks.  walmart flats.

That what I was looking to buy last night at Target but short sleeve since I had some while pregnant and it just so comfortable that I want more in different color.  I was able to add a blue one to the rest of my other colors at home.  I'm so petite that a lot of maternity clothes never fit me so those tees was the best thing whether the short or long sleeve.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2010, 12:28:34 PM »
Those maternity tees from Target are my favorite! When I was pregnant, that’s all I wore even to work…every day. In fact, those were the only maternity tops I bought all  throughout pregnancy. I still wear them just because they are so comforty!

I’m a visual person too. So yes, if possible please snap a picture of your outfits for inspiration for us all.

It’s casual Friday in the office so wearing –

Gap straight leg jeans
Jcrew pinstripe cotton button down
Target Mossimo gray sweater
Thin brown belt (forever21)
Ralph Lauren flats in chocolate brown
Green jeweled bracelet
Burberry watch

I agree with you about those maternity tees from Target.  Still keeping and adding more colors to the collection.  I like Old Navy maternity tees too but they don't have it at the store and mostly have to be order online so forget it even though I did have 2 of them.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2010, 12:35:50 PM »
Here’s a camera phone pix.

Urgh, I still look pregnant!

Shirt (Forever21)
Black cardigan (Jcrew)
Black slacks (The Limited) – not wearing these pants again, they are not very flattering on me....
Black pumps (Madden Girl by Steve Madden)

Hmmm...this is very helpful, maybe I need to snap a photo before I leave the house every morning to make sure I look ok!  :D

From that photo your tummy still look like you're pregnant.  I'm glad I'm the type that don't gain weight or get big during pregnancy that after labor I'm just go back to my old size right away without even working out because my tummy will just go flat after the baby is out.  I always consider myself lucky to have easy labor/birth and going back to my old body right away.

How's your baby doing?  My baby will be 5 weeks old tomorrow which is also suppose to be his due date.......... Still have to deal with every 2-3 hours of feeding, changing, etc.  Without my kids here because of spring break this week  it has given me a little break and less stress........ .

« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 12:38:17 PM by SummerBerry »

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2010, 01:06:29 PM »
i dont think ss looks pregos at all in that pic.
she looks great for someone who just had a baby
post-prego, most can't even fit into their pre-prego clothes, and some never can again! 

She's not on the big side but you can tell she has a little tummy but working out will get her back to her size but she's still in good shape.  I don't work so I never bother with buying clothes too much so whatever I have around is just what I wear and everything still fit fine.

Moo.Moo.Yee

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2010, 01:26:09 PM »
I think it's the shape of SS's shirt. it looks to be billowy...I wouldn't call SS fat even if she was 9 mos preggo! I've probably got 50 lbs on her and I'm the one ppl should be calling preggo  ;D

snowpea

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2010, 01:26:36 PM »

Navy Blue zip up jumper from Papaya
White peasant blouse (Forever 21?)

hmg_mom

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2010, 02:24:51 PM »
cute ladies...

today i'm wearing...
black slacks
purple elbow sleeve flyaway cardigan
mustard sleeveless top
black pumps
3 mustard bangles

LadyLionness

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2010, 04:20:29 PM »
Totally unfashionable today... lolz...

Long Hmong black skirt with cross stitch triangles down the side (multiple colors of tourqois, green red, yellow, white and purple).

August Silk Tourquois blue sweater
Tourquois Bue leather jacket, snake emboss..
Born sandals...

forgot my jewelry today... just my wedding ring.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2010, 04:27:26 PM »
SB, my little girl is doing great! Thanks for asking. I'll have to share some recent photos of her. She's just such a joy. I'm back at work now, just started last week - I had 11 weeks off. She's 3 months now and sleeping thru the night. She sleeps like 8+ hours a nite, it's amazing! LOL... We feel so lucky that we have sleep too!  ;D

You have to share a photo of your baby! I haven't seen!

LOL... no I agree with SB though, I looked at that photo this morning and the first thing I thought was "dang! I still look pregnant!"  ;D ;D ;D  It is the shirt, like Moo said, it's kinda billowy in the front. And I don't like these slacks on me either! LOL... I try again tomorrow. I feel frumpy in this outfit... won't wear again.  :D

It was your shirt that gave that little appearance that make it look like you can be 2-4 months pregnant.  Hehe.......... .

My son is doing good but just that he's not sleeping through the night straight yet.  I'm still getting up every 2-3 hours for feeding and changing diaper.  After feeding it he fall right back to sleep then good otherwise it will be 1-2 hour of wide eye awakening that I have to play with him or just let him chill out and I watch tv until I feel like he will go back to sleep then it another bottle.  Its no wonder we sleep in the guest room for the moment so my son can sleep with husband and he can look after him while my daughter who just turn 2 over the weekend is still staying with my mom on and off in LA. 

I have plenty of pictures but I don't really know how to post in here and have tried a few time but seem not to work so it all in Myspace....... ...

DeceiversChick

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2010, 04:38:55 PM »
Here’s a camera phone pix.

Urgh, I still look pregnant!

Shirt (Forever21)
Black cardigan (Jcrew)
Black slacks (The Limited) – not wearing these pants again, they are not very flattering on me....
Black pumps (Madden Girl by Steve Madden)

Hmmm...this is very helpful, maybe I need to snap a photo before I leave the house every morning to make sure I look ok!  :D

Silly, it's probably your posture or the angle of the pic too.  ;)

miss_cherriebomb

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2010, 09:17:13 AM »
4/7

gray victoria secret PINK sweatpants
gray rib tank top frm old navy
purple rib tank top (layered on top of gray) frm nike air - reads: i heart nike air  :)
gray zip up hoodie frm old navy
pink white & gray nike air shox

Offline miss-hmoob

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2010, 11:14:47 AM »
today, red skirt with my boots (cute bow on the side), with black shirt and pearl necklace.  I like the girlie girl look. hahhaa. I am the only girlie girl person at work. It is awesome.

"Appreciation and self love are the most important tools that you could even nuture." ~Abraham Hicks~

Reload Wife

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2010, 11:25:52 AM »
SS cute outfit.
plain and simple for me.
teal button up shirt (BR)
Black pant with white strip (Express)
Ankle boot (Unlisted)

Advertisements