Advertisement

Author Topic: Just got my 32gb Apple Ipad.. And I...  (Read 12185 times)

jbutton

Re: Just got my 32gb Apple Ipad.. And I...
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2010, 10:21:19 AM »
u guys don't read anything i said huh lol. i've already said majority of people who own computers dont know how to use them. those same people rather have the iPad for it's simplicity. u guys should get out more. or at least if ur online do some reading on the facts

I know.  someone owned and used computers for 20 years and still don't know how to save documents to the disk.  that's why ipad has no file system.. easier for guys like this.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

TUBHMOOBVAJ

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2010, 02:07:59 PM »
Ipad + Iphone + app = a portable digital camera! I tried on mine and it works great.

http://gizmodo.com/5511115/how-to-turn-an-iphone-into-a-wireless-ipad-camera

obscurity

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2010, 02:49:53 PM »
Ipad + Iphone + app = a portable digital camera! I tried on mine and it works great.

....i thought the iphone didn't have built in flash? as in camera flash, not adobe flash

six

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2010, 03:29:51 PM »

Completely off topic, but I was on geek forum....and one of the geeks said "hey, post a picture of a hot girl that was taken using an iphone, and I'll tell you where she live."  It was crazy.   :D  People started posting other people's facebook pictures, and the geeks were replying back with google map screenshots of where the GPS tag on the iphone picture said the picture was taken.

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 04:23:12 PM »
Completely off topic, but I was on geek forum....and one of the geeks said "hey, post a picture of a hot girl that was taken using an iphone, and I'll tell you where she live."  It was crazy.   :D  People started posting other people's facebook pictures, and the geeks were replying back with google map screenshots of where the GPS tag on the iphone picture said the picture was taken.

That is scary. 

joe

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 05:12:15 PM »

N`Chync

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 03:58:12 AM »
....i thought the iphone didn't have built in flash? as in camera flash, not adobe flash

it doesnt but it does have a camera (3.0 on iPhone 3GS and 2.0 on others with tap to focus) so u can still take pictures and videos

Diemos

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2010, 06:35:43 AM »
I have no doubt that your iPad is of great use to you and what you choose to spend with your money is your very own decision. Glad to see that your investment has paid off for you. However, what irks me is the fact that most folks who drink Apple’s kool-aid will not only regurgitate what Apple’s marketing team spew out of their mouth, but also criticize others for not having the same high regards for Apple’s devices. To label someone as a hater for the simple fact that they do not share your opinions or your ambitions for a product is not only inappropriate but also fan boyish. As for your statement about trends of ‘hating’ on Apple’s product prior to launch, only to proven otherwise, is at best wishful thinking and at worse simply delusional. Not sure how you happen to miss all the massive pre-launch hype and media coverage each and every time Apple launches a product. Everyone was not hating. Everyone was hyping.

That aside, I’d just like to say that in my opinion, the iPad is a watered down netbook with no physical keyboard, no USB, (paying extra for an accessory just to give you your basic necessity hardly counts), no media reader (flash memory/CD ROM drive), no camera, a trimmed down mobile OS with no multitasking ability, all encased inside of a thin shiny metal case with a touch screen and your only means of installing applications is via AppStore. Some folks like myself can hardly consider all of that to be a bargain for a price of $499+. I'd much rather invest my money on the upcoming HP Slate.

As for N’Chync’s statement about simplicity, we all know Apple build its customer base around folks who aren’t tech savvy and are easily intimidated by technical jargon. What about the folks who thought they bought the iPad for its simplicity, encountered Wi-Fi problems, and this is Apple’s response: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3304 (covered by http://www.informationweek.com/news/software/operatingsystems/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=224202204). Looks like these folks “simply” have to reconfigure your router to make their iPad’s connection work.

“It just works!*” –Apple

*…well, not all the time.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2010, 04:52:17 PM »
The majority or the consumers isn't going to be techno geeks so they wont care too much for the technical aspects.  It just has to work and work for what they need it to do, thats to play games, surf the net, etc etc, simple stuff.  For all of that, it'll work easily and thats why it'll be a success.  Plus apple's got a big "fan base" anyways so it'll be successfull reguardless.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

N`Chync

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2010, 05:27:30 PM »

7s87

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2010, 06:51:06 PM »
Just don't come on here to whine about how it doesn't "just works".  ;D

kouasupra

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2010, 07:15:45 PM »
I'm waiting for the HP Slate as well. If it's as good as it's advertise I'm going to sell the ipad and get one.

obscurity

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 02:47:53 PM »
it doesnt but it does have a camera (3.0 on iPhone 3GS and 2.0 on others with tap to focus) so u can still take pictures and videos

except in low light, then its pointless to take pix

so then no club picture, no hanging out later at night/evening pictures etc or anywhere that needs decent lighting

N`Chync

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2010, 11:38:38 AM »

i'm close to the pic lol

except in low light, then its pointless to take pix

so then no club picture, no hanging out later at night/evening pictures etc or anywhere that needs decent lighting

its good enough for a camera phone. expecting anything more is just rediculous. even phones with flash take bad pictures. only a select few have decen cameras like the Samsung Memoir and the HTC HD2 takes good pics too.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 11:40:35 AM by N`Chync »

joe

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2010, 05:14:49 PM »

i'm close to the pic lol

Sheesh.  No wonder you're always in here defending the iphone. 

Advertisements