Advertisement

Author Topic: Ghost Girl  (Read 47578 times)

hmongguy

Re: Ghost Girl
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2010, 04:47:17 PM »
hahahah, I forgot everyone is too smart to think  these things could happend now that we live in america  every ghost story is a joke and when it comes to things like this make us laughs right?  hahah ahaha hahah......... .............. ......

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

teamrocket

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2010, 11:21:04 PM »
stop hating people.... :D

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2010, 12:19:52 AM »
yea that dude is crazy, he must be horny or something cuz why would anyone go out in the wood at 12am...when ur out in the wood at 12am meeting a girl ur asking for a GHOST GIRL so yea its a  big DUH!
Not following common sense leads to tragic situations.

IamYeXi

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2010, 06:42:27 PM »
Well of course that's a given. Guys are always horny.

just the guy you know.....  O0

Ishida

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2010, 05:25:02 PM »
HEY HEY HEY!...COME ON  NOW GUYS!...I actually believe this story...honest ly...when all is said and done...you cannot call 911....and you can call and count on...

GHOSTBUSTERS!!! O0....DUM DUH DUM DUM  O0

Mr.New

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2010, 06:38:58 AM »
DANG GHOST GIRL MUST BE HOT

Mizsta_EZ

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2010, 07:46:03 AM »
This is a Fake story.  But whats real are the Hmong vampires that visit funeral homes to suck the formaldahyde out of dead bodies.
Sorry to burst your bubble but that wasn't a vampire either.  Just another tweaker!

Havocrazy

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2010, 11:52:11 AM »
LOL this is too funny. First off why would you go see some random girl you don't know who calls you from a blocked number, who tells you to pick them up in the middle of the night, and in the middle of nowhere? I don't care how horny you are, it doesn't make sense. This makes the story pretty sketchy, plus I've had many Hmong friends and cousins tell me of stories of seeing or hearing things and 99% of the time it's their mind playing tricks on them and the other 1% they play tricks on themselves. Also these are the same people who always seem to see stuff that no one else sees.

Maybe he got posses when he answer the phone ;).
There's a couple of things that make this story seem fishy. The fact that they have to pick her up at 12 a.m. not, 11 or 1. The fact that it is in the middle of the woods. But how can you get an address for the middle of the woods? You can get coordinates but who gives their address in latitude and longitude? The fact that they didn't realize something was off when she tells them to pick her up in the middle of nowhere at midnight. The fact they actually did it. The fact that they didn't realize anything was off when they picked her up. The fact that they only realized it after they had dropped her off. There's just so many things that don't add up and make sense. Plus most of the details sound more like someone made up the story rather than it actually being a legitimate story.

Not hating on other people's belief or what not but I think I have a better chance of hitting the lottery than having a ghost call me. Plus how many people actually believe in ua neng? If you watch the shaman guy, half the time it seems as though they are just bsing. I bet if you asked one of them to honestly tell you the truth whether or not they can actually do what they do they would tell you it's all a hoax. Most of them only do it because of the money. Not to bash on others belief but sometimes we just have to be logical. But believe what you want, everyone has the freedom to do as they please considering that it is lawful.

Havocrazy

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2010, 11:52:58 AM »
Maybe he got posses when he answer the call.  O0

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2010, 02:54:07 PM »
I'm always horny!  True story cause I heard it from all my Xs.   ;D  oh & BTW I don't think this is Hmong news.  hahaha

« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 02:57:50 PM by Sin »

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Offline Toua

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2010, 04:34:19 PM »
they've been smoking some pretty good stuff alright...

Never risk your life for those who will not do the same...

Shadow

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2010, 07:45:54 AM »
lol, true or not, u have to face the facts that the guys are complete idiots for going to get a chick at 12 in the morning,

i left my cousin at the airport for 2 hours becuase i didnt want to go get her in the early hours of the day, and they go and pick up a random girl, tsk tsk, fake or real, ur friends are fail

Feodore

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2010, 03:43:32 PM »
Hmong are the dumbest peeps on earth!!! ;D ;D ;D  There's no such thing as ghost gosh. ;D ;D

entheory

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2010, 05:39:48 PM »
Fake and gay...

just 'cause she's homeless doesn't make her a ghost, you silly bastards.

hunnaydew want makes you think that only guys are the horny... women are just as horny as men. just cuz most women don't show it doesn't mean that there not horny... those are the freaky ones...

like what whodini says, "the freaks come out at night, the freaks come out at night."  

hahahaha

« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 05:44:54 PM by entheory »

suabqeej

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2010, 03:11:19 PM »
I never said women weren't horny. I just said guys are always horny, that doesn't say anything about women in there.

i'mma guy and proudly admit that i cannot stop being  horny. I rather be horny and get pim then going through some dysfunctional erectile where i can't get it up to even enter her super wet pim. i love a horny gal too.

Advertisements