Advertisement

Author Topic: Ghost Girl  (Read 47584 times)

JDH

Re: Ghost Girl
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2012, 05:43:32 PM »
So speaking of ghost girl and from reading sexymomma's story, I have a first hand story to share. Back in 05, I've encounter something similar to sexymomma's father's encounter. So here it goes, late one night about 1 in the morning as I came home from work and was busting a U-turn right in front of my house so I can park my car where I usually do, as my head light shines while busting the U-turn, I saw a white figure standing next to a pine tree that's in front of my neighbor's house to the right side of mine, but it seems like it saw me so it quickly dash behind the tree. So with that said, I kept my eyes on the tree the whole time as I'm coming out of my car making sure whoever it was didn't take off running and als curious at the same time, I walked over to the tree expecting to see someone. Well I got to the tree, walk all around it and there's no one there. I just thought it was weird cause I know I just saw someone there and there is no way he/she could have took off without me seeing it. I wasn't thinking of anything else and just left it as is. So that was that. About a week later, I got this really really bad tummy ache one morning right after I woke up to where I couldn't eat or walk, so I called my mom hoping she might be able to give me some hmong herb cause after a few pain killer it didn't get any better. However, my parents were both out of town that day in Modesto, about 30 mins from where I live so she couldn't give me any meds but instead since they were there, there's a shamon lady who lived and my parents decided to go see her while I'm at home waiting they're coming over when they're back in town. About 30 mins later, my mom called, and the shamon lady started talking to me over the phone. Surprisingly, she asked me, have I went out and pick up any hluas nkauj (chicks) or encounter anything unusual lately? I told her no, I mean yeah I talked to a bunch of girls and visited a few but no I haven't picked up any. So she told me that just not too long ago I've met a ghost girl.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

JDH

« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2012, 06:38:17 PM »
Sorry I maxed out the maximum letters my phone will allow me. Anyways back to my story. So the shamon lady said I've met a ghost girl not too long ago, she liked me, she wanted me to go with her and she'd aleady took me half way. Atm, I'm just like how the F is that possible? I'm sure all the chicks I've talked to are all humans. Then it hit me, what if it was what I saw the other day but at the same time it can't be cause I didn't even get a good look enough to see if it's a he or a she. However all she asked was, do I want her to do her thing and go fetch my soul back cause if not then there's nothing else she can do. I told her no, first off I don't believe a ghost can just take me like that and second if it was real, I still don't see how she can fetch back my soul. So I hung up the phone and called up an ambulance to pick my arse up haha. Well, what do you know, I got a sugery, got about a pound of layers of fat cut off. Yes it's weird, even my surgeon said he'd never seen that before as a surgeon for 20 yrs so he couldn't even tell me what it was as in a name but he explained that my thin layer of fat which is right above my intestines, somehow kept on growing into a string of fats and it made a knot with my intestines so my food couldn't pass through and yes if I didn't have it taken out that day, it is possible I wouldn't have made it through that very same day. I got better, no more pain except only a big scar about 5 inches my on tummy now. However, what do you know? I found out that my parents had to go back to the shamon lady and pay her cause after I hung up, my mom actually told her to do her thing so while I was unconcious at the hospital, there was ib rooj neeb going on at home for me. So what do you guys think? Was it the shamon lady or the doc who saved my life. As much as I appreciate my parents for telling her to do her thing for me even when I said no, I still think it's the surgeon who saved me. So was there really a ghost girl? I'm stíll wondering til this day. And no I don't do drugs haha

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 01:09:36 PM by JDH »

spring

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2012, 04:58:10 PM »
I don't know about ya'll...but from my experience...w omen are just as horny as guys are. Guys are just more open about it. When you hang out with girls they talk more about sex than guys do.

it's true. every time i hang out with the girls, they somehow always ended up talking about sex. and then somehow, i ended up joining the conversation cause it was pretty hectic and interesting.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2012, 04:46:04 PM »
This thread just made my day.  I laughed so hard reading through some of the posts in here......it's just way too hilarious to miss it. :2funny:

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

CheejSiav

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2013, 02:36:43 PM »
it's true. every time i hang out with the girls, they somehow always ended up talking about sex. and then somehow, i ended up joining the conversation cause it was pretty hectic and interesting.

You know what maybe they want you to join them in the act

Snake

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2013, 03:51:25 PM »

:2funny: :2funny:

Great Sage

« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2013, 10:53:59 PM »
This ghost girl story from Wausua is an urban legend and I've heard it a million times; each time it's told differently. Look, I've been to Wausau plenty of times. The first time I heard this story, we were hanging out in the exact woods it supposedly happened (some park they called "Duck Island"). Later, it changed to some woods by Hwy 29 and now the wayside is haunted.... It's just Hmong people making shiet up to sound interesting.

Lyn Song

« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2015, 10:10:02 PM »
I have heard this story a few times too when I went to Wausau with papa but took it as just a bedtime ghost story. Even if it's real, who in their right mind would want to go out in the middle of the night to meet someone they don't know? It would make more sense if they met her while on their way to somewhere. The elders always said, if you see a ghost, chances are you probably had something they want.

Offline shadowball

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2016, 02:24:50 PM »
Check out this video!!!!---------------------------------->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-XxV_9e5SE

CheejSiav

« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2016, 01:30:36 AM »
This is a Fake story.  But whats real are the Hmong vampires that visit funeral homes to suck the formaldahyde out of dead bodies.

More like suck the **** of the dead before they go. A last respectful pleasure to the dead

CheejSiav

« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2016, 01:31:50 AM »
I have heard this story a few times too when I went to Wausau with papa but took it as just a bedtime ghost story. Even if it's real, who in their right mind would want to go out in the middle of the night to meet someone they don't know? It would make more sense if they met her while on their way to somewhere. The elders always said, if you see a ghost, chances are you probably had something they want.

You're in my right mind to do something that crazy to, I will come see you in a heart beat

Lyn Song

« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2016, 04:58:19 PM »
You're in my right mind to do something that crazy to, I will come see you in a heart beat

What you're not afraid of ghost / strangers, not even in the middle of the night? ??? It's too bad Lyn don't go out that late, but you should be careful as there are copycats too (people who pretend to be other people) so be aware of those. Lyn knew of many relatives who went out to meet someone they don't know on destination they are not sure of only to get beaten or shot.

Like this post: +1

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2017, 10:18:15 AM »
hey I stumble up on Hmong Culture n' History... Thought I shared some thing what I know or may be something about the Pineal Gland, " the third eye "... For those who speak of drug's addict folk's that are seeing thing's out of the ordinary of their life. This maybe hold true to what they're seeing as it effect their mind or their conscious mind of the pineal gland to see or feel the other's?  To get to see some crazy stuff. You will need to drink and eat healthy to get your pineal gland to work properly as the goven't have feeding us to avoid this superstition or the good use of the pineal gland...  Look it up...

http://www.anonews.co/pineal-gland-unveiled/

http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.html

« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 10:27:56 AM by Im a Guy »

" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

CheejSiav

« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2017, 04:08:00 PM »
What you're not afraid of ghost / strangers, not even in the middle of the night? ??? It's too bad Lyn don't go out that late, but you should be careful as there are copycats too (people who pretend to be other people) so be aware of those. Lyn knew of many relatives who went out to meet someone they don't know on destination they are not sure of only to get beaten or shot.

No Lyn I'm talking about you I would come in a heart beat to come see you if you're a ghost I wouldn't mind ;) I know this is an old post but hey I'm back

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2019, 06:52:49 AM »
It was just a dream.

Advertisements