Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong scary fishing stories 2  (Read 28148 times)

Wi_sweetguy

Hmong scary fishing stories 2
« on: April 07, 2010, 01:47:53 PM »
Have anyone heard of the Lake on HWY 52 in San Diego? I hear many hmong stories of how it is haunted. If anyone have heard of such stories do please share.  Thanks. Know any haunted fishing site? Let us know.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

canibus_man

Re: Hmong scary fishing stories 2
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 01:58:21 PM »
Have anyone heard of the Lake on HWY 52 in San Diego? I hear many hmong stories of how it is haunted. If anyone have heard of such stories do please share.  Thanks. Know any haunted fishing site? Let us know.

I hear lake hodge is haunted..... right under the bridge by the freeway...long long time ago...the lake is much dried up nowadays..

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 02:09:12 PM »
I heard a story from a cousin in merced that when they went fishing at the lake on Hwy 52 that they saw some weird things happening.  Many Hmong people sighted that they have seen big black fishes coming out of the water and they think it may be Zajs or water spirits.  Well they went fishing and they caught some big fishes about the size of a little piglets and so they stay there to fishing the trip and something happened.  One of the guys caught something and it felt like a really big fish and the way it moved was felt like it was caught on to a whale or something. well they had 50 lb lines and so they were able to drag it close to the shore and they saw a long hairs coming closer and closer to the shore.  Then the thing in the water got closely and it looked like a white girl in the water.  They got scared and came home.  Will update more on the scary stories on lake or big pond on hwy 52.

Jade

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 10:11:29 PM »
huh? i have never heard of it before. i'm going to ask my cousin from there and they're big time fisherman.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 10:35:03 AM »
hi guys,
well hear is another one that i heard from some people.  This was about 10 yrs ago i think.  These two hmong guys took their kids to go camping at the pond or lake on Hwy 52 in san deigo.  I don't live in the san deigo area so i don't know the place but i've google up the area and saw a big pond with ditches through two hills.  I think it might be that placce but no sure.  San diego and merced or fresno people should know about this place.  Well the two hmong guys and their kids camp out on the shore and they felled asleep through out the night.  Well they brought one of their 7 yrs old kid with them and so he slept with the younger kids in the tent.  The young boy hadn't loss his baby teeths so he is still considered as could see ghosts.  Well through out the night like around 3 am he boy woke up to a sound of young boys playing outside his tent.  He went outside to looked and saw a fish as big as a tundra coming on to shore closer and closer to their tent. So he yelled for help because the thing was so big and he was afraid of it.  So he yelled and yelled and the thing went back into the water and came out to shore again.  He yelled like a couple of time and the two hmong guys woke up and looked out the tent.  Then they saw their 7 yrs old boy yelling something like "It wants me to go play with it in the water" and the boy was running to the tip of the shallow water and ran back to the main shore till back to the tip.  Then one of the hmong guys told the other to hurry up and tell the boy to get over here and for everyone to wake up and moved away from the water.  And so everyone got up and they pulled the 7 yrs old boy together and ran up the  parking lot and stay their till daylight.  They got their stuff and left..  When they got home they asked the boy what happened and the boy told them that there was a huge fish as big as a tundra that came to shore around their tent and when he went out side he was yelling and the thing went back to the water.  He also said it told him to go play with them in the water and the uncle told him there were nobody in the water when the boy was running back and forth.  The two hmong guys saw nothing but the boy saw it at that time because he hadn't loss his baby teeth yet.  one of the older hmong guys knew it had to be zajs so he acted quickly and they never went fishing there ever again.  Even when people have claimed to catch big fishes as big as a baby pig.  Well another story will be up soon.

IT

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 04:58:02 PM »
Yesterday me and my family wents campin and we found this deep ass pool on the top of the small waterfall. it was clean.
well, my bro in law got a goggle and looked inside it and it was pitch black. then we got a long ass stick and sticked it down there but it didnt reach the floor. then we tied the long stick to another long stick and sticked it again in the pool. still didnt reach the bottom. at first we wanted to jump in but was scared that something might be in there and grab us.
when we left the pool on top of the small waterfall, i was sayin we just disturbed a home to a Water spirit and was makin jokes. but i hope we didnt disturb anything....

yamaha

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 11:04:02 PM »
is the clean or pond really clean like clear water that you can see straight down until it's pitch black...??? and the not a rotten leaf in the pond or lake..

IT

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 01:43:47 PM »
is the clean or pond really clean like clear water that you can see straight down until it's pitch black...??? and the not a rotten leaf in the pond or lake..
Nothin in There or on the clean azz pool. Clean and clear but Pitch black when you look inside it with goggles.

Aquarius

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2010, 11:53:40 AM »
I was told by someone that says if the water is clean that means a Zaj lives in it.

IT

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2010, 01:30:52 PM »
I was told by someone that says if the water is clean that means a Zaj lives in it.
Scary...... :o

yamaha

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2010, 07:39:14 PM »
ur right aquarius

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 02:36:45 PM »
that's scary. i would not dear to go to a pool like that.

Offline kahdung

• dang - ger
  • Elite Poster
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 03:52:39 PM »
yawn* hmong people are too crazy  :2funny: :2funny:

Pineapple

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2010, 11:07:43 AM »
My brother's friend said that he went fishing with his cousin about 3 years ago and they saw something scary.

I believe they went fishing somewhere, but they had to walk down the small hill which was pretty steep to the river.  It was night time when they parked their car.  Some of them were too impatient to wait so few of them left leaving my brother's friend and another behind who was still taking their stuff out from the trunk.

The guys that went ahead didn't realize that the hill was steep, so they tripped and one of them almost fell or rolled down.  While that was happening, the guy on the top who had the flash light saw something like a shadow crossed in front of the guy who almost fell down.  They didn't think much about it because they were all too excited about catching fishes and they made it down.

My brother's friend and the other guy finally got done packing and came down the small hill.  They had the flash light on and so they saw the hill was steep and slowly walked down.  Anyhow, my brother's friend didn't have his fishing bait ready so when they got down, he had to turn on the flash light to put on a bait. 

While he was looking in his tackle box for baits, the guy whom he came with was slowly kneeing my brother's friend.  He kept whispering to my brother's friend to look up, but he didn't really pay attention.  The guy knee my brother's friend harder and finally he looked up.  Across the river was a small island and over there was someone.  Someone was black looked weird sitting across the river and was looking straight at them all from across the river.  They couldn't tell what it was but it didn't look like a human nor an animal.  It was wiggling at the same time kind of like what you would imagine a zombie.

That was the moment when my brother's friend forgot about his bait and quickly shut and locked the tackle box.  None of them spoke a word about it, everyone was hurrying up back to their car.  On their way home, they were all quiet, but the driver said something about how they were going to the gas station but they eventually all just went home.

morninglory

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2010, 07:24:39 PM »
dirty socks, your arrow on your signature scare me! i freak out cuz i thought someone was moving my arrow! AHHHHHHHHHHH

Advertisements