Advertisement

Author Topic: Windows 7  (Read 8405 times)

NytWolf

Re: Windows 7
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 11:15:42 AM »
This coming from a Microsoft employee.  Well, I can see why you'd be happy to reinstall that OS. 
Who said I was a Microsoft employee?  If I were, I sure the hell wouldn't be here exchanging replies with you.

And if you want to get into the subject of Unix, how many flavors of Unix do you actually know?  I'm certified in 3.  There is only one of the major Unix' that I'm not certified in.

You use Ubuntu.  Ubuntu is merely Linux, the easiest of the Unix' and the most user-friendly of Linux packages.  How's that for showing off your Unix skills?   ;D ;D  Just in case you haven't been following other threads, I've installed Slackware Linux from 64 floppy disks.  Go figure.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Love2Kiss

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 03:42:23 PM »
my gf forget her password on her Vista computer so i had my friend reformat and put Windows 7 on it and i'm really liking Windows 7. Everything works soo smoothly. i'm glad i went from Windows Xp to Windows 7. now hopefully Windows Phone 7 is as nice and user friendly.

Yeah, Windows 7 is much better than Windows Vista.   O0 O0 O0

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 11:22:39 AM »
Who said I was a Microsoft employee?  If I were, I sure the hell wouldn't be here exchanging replies with you.

And if you want to get into the subject of Unix, how many flavors of Unix do you actually know?  I'm certified in 3.  There is only one of the major Unix' that I'm not certified in.

You use Ubuntu.  Ubuntu is merely Linux, the easiest of the Unix' and the most user-friendly of Linux packages.  How's that for showing off your Unix skills?   ;D ;D  Just in case you haven't been following other threads, I've installed Slackware Linux from 64 floppy disks.  Go figure.

No, I don't live here to study you're every trivial move and you're a very talented little boy; nothing I would do unless I were paid to perform.  Wow...64 floppys, and I thought I had too much time on my hands these days.  Ubuntu, Mandrake, Redhat, whatever...the y're fun to install, not mention 10x easier, 10x faster, comes in the mail if you ask for it (as many copies as you wish and request) and 10x more reliable than your coveted Winblows. 

NytWolf

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 12:42:01 PM »

No, I don't live here to study you're every trivial move and you're a very talented little boy; nothing I would do unless I were paid to perform.  Wow...64 floppys, and I thought I had too much time on my hands these days.  Ubuntu, Mandrake, Redhat, whatever...the y're fun to install, not mention 10x easier, 10x faster, comes in the mail if you ask for it (as many copies as you wish and request) and 10x more reliable than your coveted Winblows. 
So that reply was supposed to impress me, how?

64 floppies, because CD-R's hadn't even been invented back then, ok, big boy?  It's not a matter of time on one's hands.  It's either you did it to learn, or you didn't.

Oh yeah, and don't even start to edumacate me on the gnu licensing.

jbutton

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 01:12:00 PM »

Ubuntu is too easy to install and  use.  I just install Ubuntu for someone because their XP got trojans. 

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2010, 03:42:31 PM »
So that reply was supposed to impress me, how?

64 floppies, because CD-R's hadn't even been invented back then, ok, big boy?  It's not a matter of time on one's hands.  It's either you did it to learn, or you didn't.

Oh yeah, and don't even start to edumacate me on the gnu licensing.

Well grandpa,

You gotsomesskiall s.  64 floppies!  All bow to the allmighty and all-lowly Nytgown. 

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2010, 03:43:26 PM »
Ubuntu is too easy to install and  use.  I just install Ubuntu for someone because their XP got trojans.  

I know.  I don't mess with Winblows.  Cost too much in headaches.  

NytWolf

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2010, 11:49:42 AM »
Well grandpa,

You gotsomesskiall s.  64 floppies!  All bow to the allmighty NytWolf. 
That's right, kiddo.  Know your role, biatch!!

NytWolf

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 11:50:42 AM »
I know.  I don't mess with Winblows.  Cost too much in headaches.  
Especially when you don't know what the f*ck you're doing.  Leave it to the experts.

ztommyx

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2010, 01:00:04 PM »
wow.. what a debate...

personally, i've never used ubuntu. heard a lot about it... some good some not so good.
i'm equally proficient in both mac and pc platforms. no need to install bunch of crap in your computer when something has worked for years  O0

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2010, 01:52:15 PM »
Especially when you don't know what the f*ck you're doing.  Leave it to the experts.

Sure thing grandpa nytgown. 

NytWolf

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2010, 04:01:25 PM »
Sure thing grandpa nytgown. 
Real classic ... resort to name-calling.   :knuppel2:

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2010, 10:22:50 AM »
Real classic ... resort to name-calling.   :knuppel2:

Oh, keep your skirt on. 

NytWolf

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2010, 12:31:10 PM »
Oh, keep your skirt on. 
I'm not a Celtic, but you are a tool.

kyrie_eleison

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2010, 01:35:08 PM »
I'm not a Celtic, but you are a tool.

Yeeeeah.  Lighten up, little lady; keep your nytgown on.  Just b/c I don't like working in 'wind'blows, that doesn't mean you need to get mean. 

Advertisements