Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 229025 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #315 on: January 24, 2012, 11:45:18 AM »
very productive this morning! yay!  now just a couple of things left to do and then a staff meeting which i know will take most of my afternoon!  hrrmm...a lot going on--everywhere..work, life, home, friends, wow 2012 has been quite eventful and draining on my pockets.  not good lil dragon!

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 25, 2012, 12:58:19 PM »
i don't understand my dreams many of the times...i have very vivid dreams--every night. 

i haven't dreamt about u for a while...but u seem 2 like 2 come and go as u please.  wassup mang?  ???

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 26, 2012, 03:28:30 PM »
such a nice day out and i didn't get to enjoy any of it!  :-\

oh well....at least i'm off tomorrow.  only to clean the house and get things ready for my girls' bachelorette party.  i'm just hoping it goes smoothly and well, i wanna c her get wild and let loose bc she never does.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 29, 2012, 09:15:33 AM »
last night was ccrraazzyy! :D i would like 2 think that every1 had fun-i know i did. we didn't start on hmong time bc well, i wasn't gonna wait around 4 ppl! ::) food was good, drinks eventually was good on the party limo, n great being w awesome ppl! i only hope that the girls had a blast @ my girls' bach party. we didn't get her something 2 crazy, like a stripper but just a few fun things. O0 it snowed last night so we didn't get 2 go 2 r destination but daayeemm, all i know is that i woke up this morning w a bit of a hangover! i only hope the bride 2 b is phawked up blastered! (then again, i doubt it) :( ::)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 30, 2012, 12:26:34 PM »
i'm still sore from the weekend....and a bit tired but it's monday...@ the office finally.  going to c my kids tonight.  i already know it's going 2 b a long day 2day. 

nice sunny day--melt snow, melt!!!  can't believe january is just about over.  but that just means we're getting closer to spring and then summer!!! yay!!! O0  now back to pics.....I'll be posting them eventually.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 30, 2012, 11:45:23 PM »
gonna go and finish my taxes tomorrow.  urgh...time to get my arse home and in bed!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 31, 2012, 08:53:26 PM »
oh well, looks like taxes and laundry will be tomorrow instead.

can't wait for the weekend?  y?  no reason--just want the week to be over with already.

hrrrmmm....wha t to have for dinner?  ???

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 01, 2012, 10:32:47 PM »
finally doing my laundry, dunno how i did 2 weeks w/o doing laundry.  ok, i do know--but i really couldn't afford to put off laundry for another day.  thank goodness, so glad i'll have me some clean clothes!  yay!  

so i'm sitting here at the laundromat bored out of my mind as my clothes are drying.  it's actually nice in here....the ceiling fans are going and it's really cool in here and of course i'm the only one in here.  yep, grabbed me some dinner and after i fold these here clothes i'm off to head home and most likely veg out for a few hours, check FB and then attempt to sleep.  sometimes i feel like i should get myself checked out for sleep insomnia.  

blah...gotta fold now.  ah, don't u luv the smell of clean clothes? O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 03, 2012, 04:57:27 PM »
more strange dreams...

work is boring but relaxing today.  everyone is gone and it's been just me for the last hour or so.  i didn't think i'd get much done today...but i did.  thankfully i did some yesterday considering the potluck we had today and the long meeting.

can't wait to go to the store to pick up some stuff for sunday! 

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 04, 2012, 01:13:47 PM »
had movie night w my best girl, maily...now we're on r way 2 the citiessince her hubby wants 2 get groceries 4 2morrow! just a quick road trip. yay!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 08, 2012, 01:32:40 PM »
made some dumplings last night w my fav girl.  had some for lunch with some asparagus.  it was yummy indeed.

thinking about checking out the new indian restaurant in town this weekend.  can't wait!!!

now i'm off to pick up the car and drive 30 minutes out 2 c my kids.  another long night.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 09, 2012, 02:21:00 PM »
i've no plans but i just can't wait til tomorrow!!!!

*sigh*  urgh it's only 2ish....i've still five or so more hours of work. blah!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 15, 2012, 05:34:23 PM »
got to work this weekend....but at least part of it is fun--taking the kids bowling after the workshop and then heading out to my cute kids' bday party at chuck e cheese.  Got them each HUGE coloring books.

next weekend we're headed to madison to david's bridal to get our bridesmaid dresses.  i've money saved up for it...as i know already that my dress will be at least a couple hundred not to mention my coverup.  i don't even know if i'm going to buy my dress or not.  i might just try on dresses to see what looks good and go elsewhere--that way i know i can save myself the money--especially since we're paying for these dresses (that we might not wear again) ourselves.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 17, 2012, 01:25:31 PM »
getting a lot done today.  just finished helping one of my kids with her financial aid....got about three more this afternoon to do.  it's a great feeling knowing that they're one step closer to starting a new chapter in their lives. 

i have the world's most unpredictable skin!!!  I hate it!  So i had a MONSTER zit AND pimple on my nose (it happens a lot and I dunno what to do about it bc no matter how often i exfloxiate, wash, or whatever to my skin...I'm still rudolph every now and then) and yeah, I popped it.  Now I look like i have a hickey on my nose--and it's so nasty....it's like beat up like an old ugly troll or ogre's nose...ugly-galore!!!  and it hurts like no other!  that's life, i guess.

have to head down to madison next weekend for our bridesmaid dresses.  we're hoping to find something; i'm not taking it too seriously though. i've gone dress shopping when it was my sisters' wedding but this time i really could care less if i find anything.  no offense bride.  but eh...it'll be fun just to grab random dresses though and slip them on for fun!  imma grab the ugliest and poofiest things ever!  just to do it!  yes, will take pics forsure--it's suppose to be fun after all, right?

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 18, 2012, 08:37:41 AM »
i'm so tired but up early this sat...getting ready 4 work. i'm just hoping 4 the morning 2 pass right on by. @ least we're going bowling later w the kids.

i'm not suee if imma go 2 my friends' kids' bday party now. i have some other things i really should attend 2. we'll c.

she's driving me crazy again! urgh! i swear...someti mes i wish i wasn't n this position...but then what would she b doing? where would she b? urrgghh.... ::) i guess. :-\ 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements