Advertisement

Author Topic: luvly....is she really?  (Read 228982 times)

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
Re: luvly....is she really?
« Reply #330 on: February 21, 2012, 03:22:38 PM »
eh, it's been boring on here.  for some reason i'm just not as interested in posting anymore.....

...oh well.   8)

need to find myself a new hobby.  :)

Like this post: 0
可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 23, 2012, 10:27:06 PM »
i'm so gone! if u think ur going 2 continue 2 take me 4 granted n take advantage of me then u've another thing coming. i don't do shady nor do i do lies. i have plenty of great ppl n my life n if u truly don't want 2 b a part of it then so b it....stop coming around or stringin me on bc i can honestly say i don't need nor care 4 u--especially when i know u don't appreciate me as i do u. i've no time nor nrg dear...so move aside please.

kthnxbye! 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 24, 2012, 12:39:02 PM »
it's friday and i'm doing my laundry right now as we speak.  just a load but better get it done since i've a lot to do this weekend.

the gf and i have decided to leave on our own probably tonight to madison.  too much drama so we'll opt out and have our own lil trip.  i really can't stand shady ppl...and i'm doing my best to bite my lip and just say nothing but it's not my personality to let things "slide".  some ppl just can't take the truth--heated or not. 

did my makeup today...only bc i have this huge scar on my nose now from these pimples thus i am too paranoid to let ppl see my flaws--so time to look pretty!  muuaaahhhahaha hah!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 26, 2012, 11:06:07 PM »
what do u do when i feel u've reached ur end? when u've been giving ur all only 2 realize that the other not only does not care but after many years 2gether is questioning ur relationship and almost questioning u as a person and ur character--as if u r a stranger 2 them! (wtf!) that they'd believe others words over urs but yet they r not ever willing 2 address or approach u of any unclarity. do u cut all ties n dust urself off? or do u stick it out giving ur all hoping that things will get better? :( ???

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 27, 2012, 03:01:34 PM »
i know if i wait until ur ready to deal w it then i'd have to wait forever...so we're not going to wait cause i've got better things to do--sorry but for once u can't run away from ur problems...how else do u expect to grow?

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 29, 2012, 03:41:58 PM »
after work tonight...it's on!  i only hope we walk out respecting our differences if anything.  it was good while it lasted and it'll be up to you if you want it to continue bc u already know where i stand.

on another note--darn weatherman!!! Fricken' snow!!!!  >:(

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 05, 2012, 01:03:43 PM »
RIP grandpa faiv ntaj yaj!  we will surely miss you.  :'( :'( :'(

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 07, 2012, 11:30:59 PM »
i really feel like there's some1 or something that is always pulling me back (n all aspects) no matter how i climb or crawl back up. really...y does it seem like all the odds r against me? *urgh* blah! i'm completely drained...emot ionally, physically, mentally n spiritually! sucks arse!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 13, 2012, 04:30:00 PM »
my cough is almost gone now..yay!  my infection yes, that too is just about healed and gone.  i'm just as good as new. 

it's great with this weather getting warmer too! 

this weekend will be quite an exhausting one I know it already.  picking up my sis in mlps on thurs night....headi ng back to lax on friday only to get ready for my gramps funeral.  it'll be long that's forsure, and then i'll be sending my sis back to the airport on monday. 

so much to do this week--with the funeral and all and then for next week!  thank goodness i've got the end of next week off so we can go on our cabin trip!  it's long overdue and we all can't wait to go and simply chillax!  so glad i'll b off my meds so i can drink!!! yeah it'll be a nice break that's certain!!!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 14, 2012, 10:31:28 AM »
despite all that's going on in my life....today is a good day!!! yay! O0 O0 O0

thankfully the weather is nice too.  too bad i'm in my office all day but thus far it's been a good morning. 

laundry later and then some major cleaning.  things are coming into place....i like it.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 14, 2012, 05:05:05 PM »
Yes, you make me beam......

...i can't help but smile from ear to ear. 

which only makes me think...if being with you is nothing much laughs and giggles and warm tickles...then if things progress and get a little hawt hawt then OMG...I'd be on cloud 9 4eva.  LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D

oh...sorry, i was simply thinking aloud.   8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 15, 2012, 01:15:53 PM »
it was quite foggy this morning...but i'm all packed and ready to wait it out until i've to leave for mn.  i procrastinated with laundry last night until about 9pm.  I actually don't mind doing my laundry...howe ver, after work and dinner i really didn't want to do anything.  my room was a mess as well and i really needed to pick up or hang up my laundry from the prior week (yeah I've been lazy and just left them sitting in the basket for a week and didn't bother to hang them up).  it was a nice drive last night to the laundromat though.  if it wasn't too late and had i not need to be up early this morning i would have gone for a late night drive--with the window down (thanks to the awesome weather lately) while singing along to some luvly tunes!  but that wasn' t the case.  i came home to cleaning my room.  proud of myself--let's hope it stays that way.  (which I'm sure it won't--sad, but true.)  Made space for the air mattresses as i already know they'll be broken into this weekend. (We bough two new ones since the last one I bought--to replace the old one that had a small hole in it--was busted by my friend.  I dunno what she did with it but it ended up popping soon after she finished blowing it up--maybe too much air? regardless, there was a HUGE hole on the side--there went my $, down the drain!) 

though it'll be a long weekend and gramps funeral is this weekend i'm glad that i'll be seeing the fambam....thos e near and far.  it'll be exhaustively pleasant. *sigh* just two more hours....

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 20, 2012, 11:33:22 AM »
it was a LONG weekend....RIP yawg faiv ntaj yaj!  we will most def miss you!

back at work...doing what?  nothing.  it's a 2 day work week for me...y?  bc we're headed to go to our cabin we rented for our annual march madness trip with the gang!  I can't wait!!!

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 21, 2012, 11:01:05 AM »
RIP Yeng Vang....it's so unfortunate and sad that you felt you had to leave us.  Though we've lost touch these past years I will miss you.  I remember those days when we were lil kids and our families used to visit each other all the time.  Your brother was always so mean to me but you and your younger brother always whisked me away from him and comforted me.  You were short with words but always made me laugh.  You will indeed be greatly missed! :'(

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 21, 2012, 06:41:09 PM »
kuv puas yuav muaj hmoo rov pom koj lawm nas? 

i know i will.....y?  bc i'll c u 2night.   O0 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Advertisements