Advertisement

Author Topic: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS  (Read 81497 times)

tubyaj

Re: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 04:56:42 PM »
I don't know about $40,000 a month....at least consistently but he does have a nice house and cars.  He got lucky and was on top of the pyramids a few times.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

NkaujNom

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 04:58:36 PM »
So I heard that Thai Thao from Sounders who is also a lead guy in First Financial Security is making $40,000/month; that's $480,000/year?

That's a lot of money. Any truth to this?

True. He's a friend of the family. His s/o is also a part of FFS.

kavntug

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 04:33:49 PM »
I don't know about $40,000 a month....at least consistently but he does have a nice house and cars.  He got lucky and was on top of the pyramids a few times.

The guy is good at what he's doing.  I'm not talking about selling but very inspirational guy so I give him credit for that.  I don't think he's lucky at all except he works at it and most of all, having the heart of a champion helps! 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2011, 10:56:32 AM »
I noticed these pyrmid guys keep jumping around from one triangle to the next anyway.  So we'll see what the next MLM entails.  They'll all jump to that and learn something new.   Happen every few years.  Iono if I wanna change careers that often.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 04:50:31 PM »
The guy at the FFS seminar that I went too......told us he was bringing in 4k a month and my husband and I just laughed at it when we walk out of there because he was still talking about working a full time job and doing FFS on the side.  He was only working for FFS for a year. 

tubyaj

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2011, 05:24:23 PM »
The guy is good at what he's doing.  I'm not talking about selling but very inspirational guy so I give him credit for that.  I don't think he's lucky at all except he works at it and most of all, having the heart of a champion helps! 

Oh.....he's lucky....right time and right place.  Dedicated but luck played a big part.

kavntug

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2011, 11:33:13 PM »
Oh.....he's lucky....right time and right place.  Dedicated but luck played a big part.

No, I still think many of us give up too soon...  Winners in general do things just a little different and that's all.  I don't think 'luck' has anything to do with it.   Sorry...I don't believe in having luck at all!

tubyaj

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2011, 11:05:12 AM »
No, I still think many of us give up too soon...  Winners in general do things just a little different and that's all.  I don't think 'luck' has anything to do with it.   Sorry...I don't believe in having luck at all!

My own personal life has been about 50/50 mix....half detemination and half luck.

1. Meeting my wife - luck.  Getting her to marry me - determination.
2. Getting to the school I want - determination.  Graduation from the school - luck.
3. Getting my job when there were well over 100 applicants applying - 50/50.  Finding the position posted on a newspaper that was left on a Subway's restaurant - luck.

I can go on and on.....but that's me....some things in life you can work on hard.  However, other things you have no control over...I call it luck if it's positive.

Tommyboy

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2011, 02:52:49 PM »
Individual results varies upon effort. People often quit in these business because they expect immediate 5 to 6 figure income in a short few months. Realistically, that just doesn't happen. Those that are successful in network marketing are willing to take long term risk and understand that financial success comes over a period of years. I'm sure the dude is a very successful guy and if we all put enough effort into whatever we do, we can succeed financially as well. Being at the top of the chain definitely helps. If you guys want to be on top of the chain in an opportunity that is just starting to break into the Hmong community visit http://successgoal.124online.com. This is not a get rich quick thing. It's a 24 months program.

tokio

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2011, 07:03:22 PM »
I seen one guy with 40 people under him only making a $600-$700 paycheck.  I can bust a little overtime, and be satisfied close to that.  I got asked to join by one hmong guy who was a silver star or someshit, he had over 100 and he said he was making $8K...

But like someone mentioned earlier, alot of these people dont even know the product/service they are selling.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2011, 02:40:20 PM »
Individual results varies upon effort. People often quit in these business because they expect immediate 5 to 6 figure income in a short few months. Realistically, that just doesn't happen. Those that are successful in network marketing are willing to take long term risk and understand that financial success comes over a period of years. I'm sure the dude is a very successful guy and if we all put enough effort into whatever we do, we can succeed financially as well. Being at the top of the chain definitely helps. If you guys want to be on top of the chain in an opportunity that is just starting to break into the Hmong community visit http://successgoal.124online.com. This is not a get rich quick thing. It's a 24 months program.
  that's the "nice" way of putting it.  yes.

Luther

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2011, 05:59:33 PM »
Thai Thao from Sounders is very well off financially.

I'm not going to enclosed how much he makes but his yearly income is in the six digits.

My uncle was one of the original founding fathers of The Sounders.

kavntug

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 07:21:42 PM »
He has to be doing more than $40,000 per monthly consistently because he's at $500K now and is projected to be at $700K by the end of 2011.  I guess working hard does pay off.

moo_cow

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2011, 02:05:22 AM »
Hahahahahahaha haha why don't you people actually go and ask him personally instead of just guessing what he is really making. I know he's not making anything. Why because I know people who know him on a personal level. And first financial is a 3rd party company, those aren't even their policies there, that they're selling. LMAO!

tubyaj

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2011, 02:53:06 PM »
Unless, the real Thai Thao is onboard and tells us (even then many people will always fudge the number)...everyone here is just guessing.  I know he's at least getting something to afford what he could afford.  However, this being said we are in America...the land of debt so it's tough to tell.  Only real proof would be info from the IRS....and that ain't going to happen.

Advertisements