Advertisement

Author Topic: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS  (Read 81457 times)

vl

Re: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS
« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2014, 08:16:02 AM »
you're a joke, dude.  funny how you suddenly pop out of the shadows after i call you out for using female screennames.  shady is as shady does, and lue lee sure is shady. ;D

you ignore all of my questions regarding your background, company and associates and you think i am going to waste my time with you?  time isn't free and you haven't earned any, period.  it's quite simple.  answer the many questions that were brought up in this thread by many members, with supporting evidence, and we'll go from there.   O0

Sorry to bring this back up, but I just find Lue Lee to be such a big idiot.    :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ICU2

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +33
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 15, 2014, 06:13:34 PM »
i know him personally, and his wife, his buddy, his buddy wife, his horde of friends.  been with them too, working it for a bit.

just wasn't my cup of tea.  nice folks in all, but just a tad bit too materialistic for me to be around with.

i play to a different tune, my own tune of a 8-5 job, then back home, then do my own thang cause at the end of the day when we really hang up the towel, can't take any of it with you.  i seek happiness my own way  O0

btw, i have his phone # if anyone wants to confirm how much he makes, but he'll try to recruit you too  :D

lydia

« Reply #167 on: September 11, 2014, 03:19:05 PM »
If you don't recruit people u can still make money, but not as much. 18k a year. As long as people buy insurance by u 

D-A-V-E

« Reply #168 on: September 25, 2014, 10:49:43 PM »

« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 11:52:51 AM by D-A-V-E »

Offline Superan

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +52
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 25, 2014, 11:00:24 PM »
Can you tell us about the law suit re:G.Moua vs FFS?

'MELT AWAY WITH ME"

SinX

« Reply #170 on: September 26, 2014, 05:20:06 PM »
Anybody defending FFS, Thai Thao, or any of the other scamming Hmong MLM's, I challenge YOU, FFS, Thai Thao, the CEO, their Top Salesman, or any other scamming Hmong MLM to a true salesman's test.

1) A Regular Corded Phone + 1 Random US Phone Book + 1 Random Product

All Calls must be made to numbers found inside the random phone book and I can promise you that during a 1 week stretch, I can outsell this random product, 2:1 vs. any of FFS' Top Salesmans, Members, or Corporate Officers.

or

2) A Random US City + Random Business Parks + Random Product/s

I can guarantee that I will thrive in any location in the US vs. any random location that FFS Employees, Corporate Officers or any individual related with them does and I can do it 3:1.

I will put up $1,000 dollars to any FFS Member, Officer, and/or Employee or any other scamming Hmong MLM to prove me wrong.

Here's my number: (209) 330-3183

Yes, I'm tired of these scammers. And I'm tired of Friends & Family Members calling me 1st on their list that you told them to make up.....because they know I'm a salesman with contacts. Because your idiotic MLM told them that if they suckered me into it, they can sit back and let me do all the work and you and my friend/family member will all enjoy the fruits that I bare.

Obviously I was born at night but not yesterday night and you can't outslick a can of oil, you big dummies!

So anybody attached to FFS or other Hmong scamming MLM's, I want to make a fool of you and your company. That it takes no skills to convince a gullible family member/friend of mine into using my trust for them, to come scam me, while you pull the strings on what they say and do.

I WANT TO PROVE THAT YOU CANNOT SURVIVE OFF COLD CALLING RANDOM STRANGERS TO MAKE A BUCK and THAT YOU HAVE TO SCAM AND CHEAT YOUR WAY & RUIN FAMILY/FRIENDSHIPS, FOR A MCDONALD'S PAYCHECK THAT YOU GET FROM FFS.

Yes I said McDonalds because the salesman in me have talked to these Diamond & Platinum Level Associates you have in your company that I know personally, was getting Food Stamps and Public Assistance. That one of them was barely making $2,000 bucks a month, if he made 4-5 new sales that month and not off residuals but he was on your 3rd highest tier of corporate officers because you claimed he was in the $250K club.

And that he had to pay for all his expenses including travel, airline, hotels, food, gas, etc.

Or another Hmong MLM that gave "leased" Mercedes cars away as "Car Giveaways" but if they failed to keep quota, they had to turn the cars over to ones who could.

WHAT A JOKE! AND I PROMISE YOU NO FFS MEMBER WILL ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE.

Wow... humbleness and humility must not be in your dictionary.  I get that you may have had bad experiences with people from FFS or WLG or other pyramid schemes.  However, that doesn't give you the right to speak of them - or anyone else - in this manner.  I was a top-producing sales agent in my previous line of work and I can tell you that it is not easy to make cold calls.  Of 100 cold calls you make, the average number of closings you will get is:  ONE.  That is a statistic.  And FYI:  REAL salespeople know that closings do not happen with cold customers.  They take place with customers who are within your SPHERE OF INFLUENCE - that is, friends, families, neighbors, and colleagues!!!!

SinX

« Reply #171 on: September 26, 2014, 05:21:02 PM »
By the way, I am NOT affiliated with FFS or any of those people you called out in any way. 

D-A-V-E

« Reply #172 on: September 26, 2014, 06:30:51 PM »
Wow... humbleness and humility must not be in your dictionary.  I get that you may have had bad experiences with people from FFS or WLG or other pyramid schemes.  However, that doesn't give you the right to speak of them - or anyone else - in this manner.  I was a top-producing sales agent in my previous line of work and I can tell you that it is not easy to make cold calls.  Of 100 cold calls you make, the average number of closings you will get is:  ONE.  That is a statistic.  And FYI:  REAL salespeople know that closings do not happen with cold customers.  They take place with customers who are within your SPHERE OF INFLUENCE - that is, friends, families, neighbors, and colleagues!!!!

I assume Floyd Mayweather can read too with your statements.

100% incorrect.

Shady companies love guys like you because they can chew you up and spit you out. Because they use you to get to your friends, families, neighbors, and colleagues. And once you run out, since you can't cold call or prospect B2B, you're no good and wasting a desk space.

Never have I done what you've done. I relied 90% on new customers and 10% old/former customers. All cold calling on the phone or walking into their business with no appointment. Sometimes with shorts and flip flops on. Sometimes with a polo shirt and some ****ies. Only time I slap a tie on is when I'm head to a professional business like a jeweler, realtor, or attorney, etc.

My call volume is always 5-10 times less than the guy who makes the most call at any company I've worked. I've been reprimanded for making such low call volumes until they reviewed my sales numbers because I am a believer of not volume but quality. And pre-dinner time and pre-bed time, you should prep for next day targets at home. So folks go home at 5pm, I stay til 8 or 9.

So I seriously doubt MLM folks can outwork me. Nor do I believe you know what you're talking about in sales. Because I've seen the unconventional work and every tactic they teach you at every job does not work for everybody.

I can show you proof of recent work where I pulled clients over the phone in different states, as recent as last month, at a ratio way higher than you pulling off your friends and family because I diligently did my homework before I called, made sure the product I pushed out had my stamp of approval, and closed the deals personally and gave my touch to finish the projects.

I can even show you a list of clients in at least 20 states that I walked/called into their business and sold them things without knowing them in the last 3 years. In cities with very few Hmong businesses or folks like Cleveland, Louisville, Nashville, Knoxville, Oklahoma City, St. Cloud, Fort Wayne, etc.

And you're only an average person at things you do for a profession, if you think about being humble and having humility.

Never have I heard an interview where Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Floyd Mayweather, Rickey Henderson, etc. ever said somebody was better than them. And nobody ever said they was likable guys. Nor where those guys ever humble about anything.

And even when people never said a bad thing about them, they took the smallest thing you said as a slight to get the extra motivation to succeed.

So all I'm saying is, you need to reassess your frame of thought because if you want to just be average in the business world, you're wasting time and might as well parade yourself with the MLM Clowns.

Ray Kroc once said it's a Dog Eat Dog World. You better tell yourself you're the best and tell yourself ppl hate you because you're the best. And always keep an eye over your shoulder for whoever is coming for your job.

Because 2nd place = 1st place loser

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:35:49 PM by D-A-V-E »

SinX

« Reply #173 on: September 26, 2014, 08:40:06 PM »
Blah blah blah.  You have no idea who I am so don't make assumptions.  I'm no average Joe.  I was in the top 3% nationally in my company.  I wasn't a network marketer and I didnt cheat my uninformed friends and family as you presume. I worked for a large company that sells a product that every person dreams to achieve.  Perhaps cold calling worked in your industry but in mine, having a strong sphere of influence was a huge leverage.  The referrals and repeat customers kept me so busy that I didn't need to make cold calls.  I placed ads too and because I was a top producer wit a track record, people wanted to work with me.  They sought me--I didn't need to make cold calls.  I invite you to research what a true sphere of influence is. It is about branding yourself and building a circle of trust so that when clients are ready to buy, you'll be the first person they call.  Do your research about the difference in sales volume between cold calls and having a large sphere of influence.  I will bet anything that any successful salesperson will tell you you'd have more success with the latter.  Again, your industry may require cold calling.  To me, that's just more work.  Why waste time cold calling when you can build your sphere and reap the rewards exponentially??

SinX

« Reply #174 on: September 26, 2014, 08:48:09 PM »
And customers WILL choose to buy with the salesperson they trust most.  Humility and humbleness goes a looooooong way in developing client relationships.  Often times, the relationship takes precedence over the product, over the sale.  I urge you to reassess YOUR thinking.

Phaj_ej

« Reply #175 on: September 26, 2014, 11:11:48 PM »
Since phaj ej is here I'll be the judge

Mlm scams the living shit out of the stupid. The 1 percent like Moua brother know that there is no way the 99 percent will make money. Thousands of people's dream went unfulfilled. These once so call MLB belîber are now working 9-5. Name me one person who can live the rich life mom promises? Don't give me the top 3 precents. No one in the 97 percent can afford a real vacation. I know Mlm people who still believes and gullible. Sadly they Eileen never learn.

35 and no real job and no assets. This guy has a ba degree and still chasing a blind dream

D-A-V-E

« Reply #176 on: September 27, 2014, 02:16:22 PM »
Blah blah blah. You make no sense in what you're saying. And everything you say just contradicts each other.

"I wasn't a network marketer" but "They take place with customers who are within your SPHERE OF INFLUENCE - that is, friends, families, neighbors, and colleagues!!!!"

Obviously that's called networking and you marketed to your network of people you already knew.

Do your research about the difference in sales volume between cold calls and having a large sphere of influence.

So you don't cold call but you don't "network" market your people. So does this "large sphere of influence" just magically pops up at your door? Yet, if you don't go knocking on strangers doors or use your friends/family members to get to people you didn't know, then this large sphere of people can be bought at Wal-Mart?

So somehow you were Top 3% in your company and the only thing you've admitted that didn't contradict was that you placed ads?

So somehow a guy placing ads was Top 3% in his company? There must be 3 sales people and 97 support members that you counted in your math.

A monkey holding a sign can sell things. If placing ads and getting people to believe you from your ads, made you Top 3%, you my friend, is not a salesman.

TRUE SALES PEOPLE IS LIKE FRESNO STATE FOOTBALL'S MOTTO: ANY TIME, ANY PLACE, ANYWHERE!

You being Humble and having humility shows your customers how much confidence you have in your product or yourself. I seriously doubt you can prove anything you're saying other than to contradict yourself and put yourself in a corner of confusion.

And I'm not stupid dude. I know who this is. I know your other name. I've used many names on this forum over many years. And only 1 person on this forum uses terminology that he doesn't understand and backs himself into corners with contradiction. I'm pretty sure anybody else reading this thread will know exactly who I'm talking about.

Blah blah blah.  You have no idea who I am so don't make assumptions.  I'm no average Joe.  I was in the top 3% nationally in my company.  I wasn't a network marketer and I didnt cheat my uninformed friends and family as you presume. I worked for a large company that sells a product that every person dreams to achieve.  Perhaps cold calling worked in your industry but in mine, having a strong sphere of influence was a huge leverage.  The referrals and repeat customers kept me so busy that I didn't need to make cold calls.  I placed ads too and because I was a top producer wit a track record, people wanted to work with me.  They sought me--I didn't need to make cold calls.  I invite you to research what a true sphere of influence is. It is about branding yourself and building a circle of trust so that when clients are ready to buy, you'll be the first person they call.  Do your research about the difference in sales volume between cold calls and having a large sphere of influence.  I will bet anything that any successful salesperson will tell you you'd have more success with the latter.  Again, your industry may require cold calling.  To me, that's just more work.  Why waste time cold calling when you can build your sphere and reap the rewards exponentially??

D-A-V-E

« Reply #177 on: September 27, 2014, 02:31:21 PM »
Exactly!

I think the better analogy would be that MLM is like Gamblers. The leaders of MLM are like Gamblers, they always tell you how many times they got "paid" but they don't tell you how many times they "lost".

Since phaj ej is here I'll be the judge

Mlm scams the living shit out of the stupid. The 1 percent like Moua brother know that there is no way the 99 percent will make money. Thousands of people's dream went unfulfilled. These once so call MLB belîber are now working 9-5. Name me one person who can live the rich life mom promises? Don't give me the top 3 precents. No one in the 97 percent can afford a real vacation. I know Mlm people who still believes and gullible. Sadly they Eileen never learn.

35 and no real job and no assets. This guy has a ba degree and still chasing a blind dream

FXMiltownGuy

« Reply #178 on: December 29, 2014, 06:16:44 PM »
i dont come in this forum much but dont you think by now yall sound so freaking retarded
and for thai thao and them mouas i hope the law suit cleans you all dry

The_Scholar

« Reply #179 on: February 10, 2015, 10:58:31 PM »
Anybody defending FFS, Thai Thao, or any of the other scamming Hmong MLM's, I challenge YOU, FFS, Thai Thao, the CEO, their Top Salesman, or any other scamming Hmong MLM to a true salesman's test.

1) A Regular Corded Phone + 1 Random US Phone Book + 1 Random Product

All Calls must be made to numbers found inside the random phone book and I can promise you that during a 1 week stretch, I can outsell this random product, 2:1 vs. any of FFS' Top Salesmans, Members, or Corporate Officers.

or

2) A Random US City + Random Business Parks + Random Product/s

I can guarantee that I will thrive in any location in the US vs. any random location that FFS Employees, Corporate Officers or any individual related with them does and I can do it 3:1.

I will put up $1,000 dollars to any FFS Member, Officer, and/or Employee or any other scamming Hmong MLM to prove me wrong.

Here's my number: (209) 330-3183

Yes, I'm tired of these scammers. And I'm tired of Friends & Family Members calling me 1st on their list that you told them to make up.....because they know I'm a salesman with contacts. Because your idiotic MLM told them that if they suckered me into it, they can sit back and let me do all the work and you and my friend/family member will all enjoy the fruits that I bare.

Obviously I was born at night but not yesterday night and you can't outslick a can of oil, you big dummies!

So anybody attached to FFS or other Hmong scamming MLM's, I want to make a fool of you and your company. That it takes no skills to convince a gullible family member/friend of mine into using my trust for them, to come scam me, while you pull the strings on what they say and do.

I WANT TO PROVE THAT YOU CANNOT SURVIVE OFF COLD CALLING RANDOM STRANGERS TO MAKE A BUCK and THAT YOU HAVE TO SCAM AND CHEAT YOUR WAY & RUIN FAMILY/FRIENDSHIPS, FOR A MCDONALD'S PAYCHECK THAT YOU GET FROM FFS.

Yes I said McDonalds because the salesman in me have talked to these Diamond & Platinum Level Associates you have in your company that I know personally, was getting Food Stamps and Public Assistance. That one of them was barely making $2,000 bucks a month, if he made 4-5 new sales that month and not off residuals but he was on your 3rd highest tier of corporate officers because you claimed he was in the $250K club.

And that he had to pay for all his expenses including travel, airline, hotels, food, gas, etc.

Or another Hmong MLM that gave "leased" Mercedes cars away as "Car Giveaways" but if they failed to keep quota, they had to turn the cars over to ones who could.

WHAT A JOKE! AND I PROMISE YOU NO FFS MEMBER WILL ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE.

Dave, I have a lot of respect for you for making this post.  Not many Hmong people understand the financial and insurance industry at all.  This market is a sales market.  If you can cold call, set up appointments and good at closing you'll only break even.  if you're the exceptional one, you're make top.  I know for a fact the only reason why Brian Moua and those other Hmong are at the top is because they prey on uneducated folks.

Note: Been selling life, health insurance since 2006 but hold a full time career.

Advertisements