Advertisement

Author Topic: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS  (Read 81500 times)

NkaujNom

Re: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2011, 05:53:13 PM »
^Just find Thai Thao and talk to him. Friendly guy. :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

tubyaj

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2011, 03:05:56 PM »

You're right he's very friendly....al ways been a very talkative person and outgoing.  However, I hate to say it but I don't really care too much about how much people make so I never bring up the question.  I only ask people when the seek advice on how much they can afford this or that....

hmoobxwbos

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 06:56:26 PM »
Unless, the real Thai Thao is onboard and tells us

He frequents PH. I'm sure he's well aware of this post.  :-X

potus

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 02:00:02 PM »
i love how all these mlm guys will try to recruit you by inflating their income but when you ask to see a 1099 or schedule c they give you some bs excuse.  don't be awed by their high priced cars either because they are leased and/or rented to give people that image of wealth.  i'm not hating on these guys.  i just wish they'd grow a conscience and quit trying to cheat the dumb and ignorant.  :knuppel2:

and one more thing, these mlm companies don't offer you any more opportunities than what a traditional company would.  all those world lending group guys (who are now in ffs) touting their $100k+ commisions doing real estate loans during the boom aren't that special.  i knew plenty of acquaintances who were doing well above that with more traditional lending companies/banks and didn't have to deal with all the crap that came with mlm (ie uplines, recruiting, dumb meetings).  ffs doesn't offer anymore opportunities than a traditional investing/life insurance firm.  anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is a liar and snake. O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2011, 06:22:05 PM »
and keep in mind, it's now how much they make, it's how much they have left over to spend after all the bills and FEES are paid.  some of these guys have way higher bills than the normal person.  ;)

kojtusphabej

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2011, 11:52:49 AM »
I've been to this FFS and Advisors of America meetings...bee n involved in Monavie, etc...a bunch of bogus...someon e mentioned earlier, these guys don't even know the product or services they are selling and how it really works...buttom line is you have to invest a good chunk of money monthly  and then work your ass in getting people to join before you can make "some" money...if you are the first few on top and even then...it's not enough to quit your day job...I feel sorry for these folks because they are so energetic at it hoping to make money but they don't know what the heck they are doing...worst no one is charged with a crime yet...you have to be careful in your presentation because you could be committing security fraud or violating any of the state laws regarding pyrimid scheme.

Interested...t ake a look at this...no recruiting and no downline required to make money...it's not a get rich quick program but you do make money about 2% daily of the money you put in...check it out...http://www.justbeenpaid.com/?r=tjjjss&p=98-2-1

J.

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2011, 07:59:11 AM »

O0

moo_cow

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2011, 07:08:12 PM »
I've been to this FFS and Advisors of America meetings...bee n involved in Monavie, etc...a bunch of bogus...someon e mentioned earlier, these guys don't even know the product or services they are selling and how it really works...buttom line is you have to invest a good chunk of money monthly  and then work your ass in getting people to join before you can make "some" money...if you are the first few on top and even then...it's not enough to quit your day job...I feel sorry for these folks because they are so energetic at it hoping to make money but they don't know what the heck they are doing...worst no one is charged with a crime yet...you have to be careful in your presentation because you could be committing security fraud or violating any of the state laws regarding pyrimid scheme.

Interested...t ake a look at this...no recruiting and no downline required to make money...it's not a get rich quick program but you do make money about 2% daily of the money you put in...check it out...http://www.justbeenpaid.com/?r=tjjjss&p=98-2-1

Hahahaha isn't that a virus I think I have a virus in my computer now!

moo_cow

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2011, 07:08:33 PM »
and keep in mind, it's now how much they make, it's how much they have left over to spend after all the bills and FEES are paid.  some of these guys have way higher bills than the normal person.  ;)

O0

Gemini

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2011, 07:18:54 PM »
There is a new generation of victims every 10-20 years for MLM.

potus

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2011, 10:35:57 AM »
Unless you guys are talking about NET INCOME/NET PROFIT then 700k is nothing...it's like me saying I traded millions of dollar in securities but didn't make jack.

yup that's why they refuse to show 1099 and schedule c's.  :knuppel2:

kyang81

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2011, 06:36:46 PM »
My cousin joined, he called me up the other day and asked me if I wanted to buy life insurance or if I already had a policy.  I asked him how are you going to sell your policies if you can't even speak proper english and you don't even know your policies he said it's easy all you do is follow the form so if the question is do you smoke, you ask the customer MR. Lee do you smoke?  If they answer yes u check yes, if they answer no you check no.   :2funny: that's all you've gotta do.  I started laughing, he insisted that I attend the a training seminar with him this weekend, I told him if I go this weekend i'm only going to get you fired because i'm going to go and laugh at all of their faces.  

I'm sure many of have heard the typical lines, Don't be mad at us when we're rich and say that we never told you, or in a month i'm going to be making lots of money and i'm going to be driving a mercedes LOL.  Yet many of them end up coming back to reality when they've pourded thousands of dollars into a worthless scheme and product and when you ask them what went wrong they shut up and don't say a thing.

I think it's pretty low how they are trying to recruit people of all ages to do this kind of crap, especially the ones who don't even know what they're saying, can't even speak english and don't even know how to read to come to there meetings and try them to get to sign on and pay fees to join.  It's a shame how low some people have gotten, scamming folks to make a living for themselves.  These are the same folks who were at WLG, won't the hmong community ever learn that they go from one MLM scam to another once the market has dried out in the old one they develop a new scheme and start all over again.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 06:53:28 PM by kyang81 »

yeleng22

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2011, 11:20:13 PM »
All those big number income is bogus.  A couple that I know was in the top 20 seller for FFS last year and won a vacation to Hawaii only earned around 60K.  That's both of them being agents and putting all the sales under one name.  However, that 60K doesn't even include all their travel expenses and such.  So if you work as hard as them, 60+ hours a week, you can get that salary.  But like you guys mentioned, the market is not viable for long because all the 75% of the agents at conventions are Hmongs... and there are not that many Hmongs.  Maybe if you are willing to try other nationalities, it could become a sufficient mean of income for a while, but definitely not something to work towards as a career and retirement.

leelue

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2011, 02:47:23 AM »
For those of you that are so curious about Thai Thao making $500,000 per year and want to know the truth.. Then, why don't guys just call Thai himself to find out?? Why you guys so afraid to find out the truth?

Gibson

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2011, 12:15:19 PM »
My cousin joined, he called me up the other day and asked me if I wanted to buy life insurance or if I already had a policy.  I asked him how are you going to sell your policies if you can't even speak proper english and you don't even know your policies he said it's easy all you do is follow the form so if the question is do you smoke, you ask the customer MR. Lee do you smoke?  If they answer yes u check yes, if they answer no you check no.   :2funny: that's all you've gotta do.  I started laughing, he insisted that I attend the a training seminar with him this weekend, I told him if I go this weekend i'm only going to get you fired because i'm going to go and laugh at all of their faces.  

I'm sure many of have heard the typical lines, Don't be mad at us when we're rich and say that we never told you, or in a month i'm going to be making lots of money and i'm going to be driving a mercedes LOL.  Yet many of them end up coming back to reality when they've pourded thousands of dollars into a worthless scheme and product and when you ask them what went wrong they shut up and don't say a thing.

I think it's pretty low how they are trying to recruit people of all ages to do this kind of crap, especially the ones who don't even know what they're saying, can't even speak english and don't even know how to read to come to there meetings and try them to get to sign on and pay fees to join.  It's a shame how low some people have gotten, scamming folks to make a living for themselves.  These are the same folks who were at WLG, won't the hmong community ever learn that they go from one MLM scam to another once the market has dried out in the old one they develop a new scheme and start all over again.

sad to see families broken up because of stupid things like this.  i no of a couple thats this and their inlaws, sisters and brothers won't even talk to them anymore.

Advertisements