Advertisement

Author Topic: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS  (Read 81488 times)

kyang81

Re: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2011, 02:46:16 PM »
For those of you that are so curious about Thai Thao making $500,000 per year and want to know the truth.. Then, why don't guys just call Thai himself to find out?? Why you guys so afraid to find out the truth?

You must be a believer, you'll be back to tell us sooner or later that we were right.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

leelue

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2011, 04:13:59 PM »
sad to see families broken up because of stupid things like this.  i no of a couple thats this and their inlaws, sisters and brothers won't even talk to them anymore.

I am sorry that u feel this way, but if u so concern about helping the Hmong people, then u find a better way to help them.. It is so sad that like u and I speak perfect English, but does not do anything to help instead of complain only.. If u have question about this FFS opportunity, then call me at 559-930-2656.. Please do not block your phone so we can talk constructively .. I hope this will help you to clear your mind little bit...

leelue

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2011, 04:17:29 PM »
So I heard that Thai Thao from Sounders who is also a lead guy in First Financial Security is making $40,000/month; that's $480,000/year?

That's a lot of money. Any truth to this?

To answer your question, it is so true!!! Correction: Thai Thao make $500,000 per year and if u have any question, then call me at 559-930-25656 and don't block your phone.. Lue Lee

leelue

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2011, 04:40:23 PM »
sad to see families broken up because of stupid things like this.  i no of a couple thats this and their inlaws, sisters and brothers won't even talk to them anymore.

You must be a believer, you'll be back to tell us sooner or later that we were right.

I come back to tell u that u were right.. I living my dream everyday.. I have my Mercedes-Benz and I only make $170,000 per now.. If u have any doubts about it, then call me at 559-930-2656 and don't block your phone. I will be more than happy to share it u..,

Gibson

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2011, 09:26:35 PM »
I come back to tell u that u were right.. I living my dream everyday.. I have my Mercedes-Benz and I only make $170,000 per now.. If u have any doubts about it, then call me at 559-930-2656 and don't block your phone. I will be more than happy to share it u..,

keep living the dream.  all geh moua needs is only 10 big dreamers.  lmao.

i'm open to conversation.  but, if i tell u i'm not interested will u go away?  or will keep harassing me like other ffs folks?  it seems u ppl dont understand the world 'no.' 

kyang81

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2011, 01:55:23 PM »

Let me ask you a question, how do you as a FFS representative feel when you guys heard in many older hmong folks who speak if any or very little english and have them sign up as an agent?  Do you guys have a sense of morals that these folks who have very little income, rely on there SSI checks and you are asking them to sign up for something you and I and many of us know that they are not capable of ever doing?  You know for sure that the many people that attends your convention or training seminars in the end will fail and only a mere 2% if even will succeed so why push a product that you know eventually is going to fail.  You have some of the same guys, the moua brothers at the top of FFS, who were at WLG, doesn't that send out a red flag?  Every time someone asks that questions, the number one answer is WLG failed because the economy was bad?  Well if that is true and FFS is structured not to fail, then how will it succeed if the economy is still bad?  Most of your representative s can't even explain what their products are, or don't even know what they're doing.

leelue

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2011, 02:40:50 PM »
Let me ask you a question, how do you as a FFS representative feel when you guys heard in many older hmong folks who speak if any or very little english and have them sign up as an agent?  Do you guys have a sense of morals that these folks who have very little income, rely on there SSI checks and you are asking them to sign up for something you and I and many of us know that they are not capable of ever doing?  You know for sure that the many people that attends your convention or training seminars in the end will fail and only a mere 2% if even will succeed so why push a product that you know eventually is going to fail.  You have some of the same guys, the moua brothers at the top of FFS, who were at WLG, doesn't that send out a red flag?  Every time someone asks that questions, the number one answer is WLG failed because the economy was bad?  Well if that is true and FFS is structured not to fail, then how will it succeed if the economy is still bad?  Most of your representative s can't even explain what their products are, or don't even know what they're doing.

LadyGem,
I did post my phone in here, right!!! Call me and ask me personally..  I will be more than happy to share it you..

ladygem

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2011, 02:50:22 PM »
leelue,

why didn't you pick up your phone? scared to waste your prepaid minutes?

leelue

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2011, 03:33:12 PM »
leelue,

why didn't you pick up your phone? scared to waste your prepaid minutes?

[/quote
Haha..Rite!!!  Like u call me!! Then, let me call u... I did not receive any phone call from u cuz iPhone loogged every incoming call. I post my phone in here.. If u r true to what u say, then what is your phone!! Oh!! I forgot u afraid to post it here!!

leelue

« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2011, 07:38:58 PM »
keep living the dream.  all geh moua needs is only 10 big dreamers.  lmao.

i'm open to conversation.  but, if i tell u i'm not interested will u go away?  or will keep harassing me like other ffs folks?  it seems u ppl dont understand the world 'no.' 

I am a very straight forward person. I never harass anyone if they are not interest cuz this business is not for everyone.
I am not totally agree other FFS team member's approach, but people are different in their way. Your time is very valuable and so is my time.

kyang81

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2011, 10:20:16 AM »
I am a very straight forward person. I never harass anyone if they are not interest cuz this business is not for everyone.
I am not totally agree other FFS team member's approach, but people are different in their way. Your time is very valuable and so is my time.

If you can't even answer my questions here what makes me think that you're going to be able to answer my questions over the phone.

potus

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2011, 11:14:54 AM »
you guys stating what you make per year from ffs don't mean diddy.  we could ask thai thao but why?  it isn't like he'll be upfront and honest; two words that you mlm folks seem to not comprehend.  put your money where your mouth is and post some scans of your 1099 or schedule c.  i could come online and state that last fiscal year my business made $1.2million but that doesn't mean shit....cause in the end my schedule c tells the truth.  :idiot2:

leelue

« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2011, 12:39:03 PM »
you guys stating what you make per year from ffs don't mean diddy.  we could ask thai thao but why?  it isn't like he'll be upfront and honest; two words that you mlm folks seem to not comprehend.  put your money where your mouth is and post some scans of your 1099 or schedule c.  i could come online and state that last fiscal year my business made $1.2million but that doesn't mean shit....cause in the end my schedule c tells the truth.  :idiot2:

Thai Thao have already spoken by pretending to a Carrran Posche, GEL Mercedes Class, and live on a $800,000 home.. The truth speaks itself.. Where is your online 1099 get u (a use Honda Civic) and I guess u have no fake online 1099 that why u live theGehetto house, huh??? I'm sorry, but u ask for it.. Your username represent u perfectly as an idiot!!!! So, put your money where your mouth is at cuz Thai Thao did!!!

potus

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2011, 01:02:54 PM »
Thai Thao have already spoken by pretending to a Carrran Posche, GEL Mercedes Class, and live on a $800,000 home.. The truth speaks itself.. Where is your online 1099 get u (a use Honda Civic) and I guess u have no fake online 1099 that why u live theGehetto house, huh??? I'm sorry, but u ask for it.. Your username represent u perfectly as an idiot!!!! So, put your money where your mouth is at cuz Thai Thao did!!!

more stating of "income" and "possessions".  whoohoo!   ::) i don't come online to brag;  you and your dumb mlm associates do so post up your 1099's to back up your talk or get the fcuk out.  and sorry but porsches, mercedes and $800,000 homes don't impress me much.  post up his 1099 and  balance sheet and we'll see if his and your net worths constitute your bragging ways or not. 

if i were in ffs and making what you guys claim to make i would plaster my 1099 all over the interweb for maximum recruiting opportunities.  seems like a smart idea.  you guys are "smart businessmen".  i'm surprised you haven't thought of that idea yet.

i'll end it with this.  i have a really good friend.  he collects cars: old 90's japanese turbo cars, 80's muscle cars, 60's classics, bmw mseries, benz smg's.  also has a $2mil+ home in san louis obispo.  lives a great life;  wealthy and single.  i should be envious...exce pt i see his balance sheet.  he's worth more dead than alive as his debts outweigh his assets.  the only stupid one is you for assuming that people will be impressed by anyone's said material possessions. 

leelue

« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2011, 01:22:33 PM »
U want to know the truth and I am telling you the truth.. I am sorry that u can not handle so next time don't ask.... Oh.. About Poseche and Mercedes does matter cuz u don't have one... I rest my case and peace to u...

Advertisements