Advertisement

Author Topic: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS  (Read 81492 times)

hmoobxwbos

Re: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2011, 01:49:11 PM »
There’s no doubt about it, Thai Thao and the Moua brothers make $$$ from FFS. Look at all the Hmong people they draw in and have recruited, Fresno, Sacramento, St. Paul, Wausau, North Carolina! Have you guys seen these conventions they hold? It’s packed with Hmong people, hundreds…maybe at least a thousand folks! These guys, especially the Moua brothers have been in the MLM business long enough. Thai Thao grew under their wings during the WLG years when mortgage lending was at its prime. I don’t know if you guys have had a chance to hear him speak but he’s very charismatic and has a I-grew-up-poor-but-now-I’m-successful story to sell.

The only way to the top in these type of MLM businesses is by screwing their own people over, especially the un-educated. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

potus

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2011, 01:58:15 PM »
U want to know the truth and I am telling you the truth.. I am sorry that u can not handle so next time don't ask.... Oh.. About Poseche and Mercedes does matter cuz u don't have one... I rest my case and peace to u...

show ur 1099 or shut the fcuk up.  u said you make $170k/yr and you have nothing to hide so why hide proof of your business earnings from ffs??  

cars don't mean diddy.  i've seen hmong guys work 2 jobs at warehouses and drive around bmw's like they're hot shit.  i've seen hmong families living in the ghettos with a driveway full with bmw's, lexus, benz and even a viper.  all that money wasted to portray an image of wealth...stupi d.  ask brain moua about that...record shows that he just lost a house to foreclosure recently.  and wasn't yia moua's mom soliciting for donations for her son...wasn't he supposedly one of your high rollers as well?  i'm sure if given enough time and info i could find others in your group who have lost homes and cars trying to fake your rich lives.  ::)

« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 02:19:24 PM by potus »

kyang81

« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2011, 03:37:01 PM »
Thai Thao have already spoken by pretending to a Carrran Posche, GEL Mercedes Class, and live on a $800,000 home.. The truth speaks itself.. Where is your online 1099 get u (a use Honda Civic) and I guess u have no fake online 1099 that why u live theGehetto house, huh??? I'm sorry, but u ask for it.. Your username represent u perfectly as an idiot!!!! So, put your money where your mouth is at cuz Thai Thao did!!!

I didn't know Mercedes started making a GEL class, and anyone here who makes 30k plus a year could afford the cheapest model porsche it's MSRP price is only listed at 48k and that's brand new.  You can get a brand new mercedes C class for 34k, so what's your point???  Just because someone drives a mercedes or a porsche doesn't necessarily mean that they're rich.

leelue

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2011, 03:40:23 PM »
show ur 1099 or shut the fcuk up.  u said you make $170k/yr and you have nothing to hide so why hide proof of your business earnings from ffs??  

cars don't mean diddy.  i've seen hmong guys work 2 jobs at warehouses and drive around bmw's like they're hot shit.  i've seen hmong families living in the ghettos with a driveway full with bmw's, lexus, benz and even a viper.  all that money wasted to portray an image of wealth...stupi d.  ask brain moua about that...record shows that he just lost a house to foreclosure recently.  and wasn't yia moua's mom soliciting for donations for her son...wasn't he supposedly one of your high rollers as well?  i'm sure if given enough time and info i could find others in your group who have lost homes and cars trying to fake your rich lives.  ::)
[/quote

I can feel that u a very bitter, means, and unhappy person cuz life beat down on u for all these years.. And u have no hopes and dreams anymore... It's ok cuz FFS will give u hopes and teach u how to dream again... I don't why u r jealous of few Hmong be wealthy, but u working wealthy white boss, then u r so happy... I just don't understand those people like u... Let Thai Thao live his dream n keep on dreaming ok...

DeceiversChick

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2011, 04:15:57 PM »
This is sad. I work directly for a financial wholesaler and let me tell you. Majority of agents do not know what products they are selling to their clients. We have clients who calls in every day demanding how their product works, what are the surrender fee's, etc. Hell, I use to get call's from agents stating they didn' tknow they sold this certain product but knew it was just an insurance product.

Please please Please educate  yourself and other agents on how these products work and if it's even suitable for your client. Why don't you guys start telling your clients the fine lines? Heck attend the wholesalers conferences too and get to know the home office people. We are here to answer your questions if you have no clue either.

I can tell most of you agents are not looking for the best interest of your client.  :-X

potus

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2011, 04:37:38 PM »
the only conferences they attend are the "leaders shindig" and "training" conferences for more recruits so they can qualify for that crappy trip at the end of the year.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 04:45:30 PM by potus »

hmoobxwbos

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2011, 04:38:40 PM »
Thai Thao have already spoken by pretending to a Carrran Posche, GEL Mercedes Class, and live on a $800,000 home..

Actually, his home is only worth half of that. You should be honest. Unless Thai Thao is telling everyone he lives in a $800,000 home, then that would be a lie. Maybe it was valued at $800,000 at one point but not in today's market! :P

potus

« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2011, 04:45:06 PM »
Actually, his home is only worth half of that. You should be honest. Unless Thai Thao is telling everyone he lives in a $800,000 home, then that would be a lie. Maybe it was valued at $800,000 at one point but not in today's market! :P

i guess this is thai thao then.  it's refreshing to know that atleast ONE person from ffs is honest.  and what your saying sounds very familiar...hmm m...oh yeah!  i stated the very same thing in another thread!  who would have thought that little dumb me knew more about thai thao's home value than the idiot that works with him, lue lee! 

infact, what is thai thao's wife's name??  i will verify whether his house is worth $800k pre or post real estate bubble.  seeing as how he lives in fresno i am pretty sure his house is only worth around $300k now.  not much to brag about when he is probably negative in equity.  :P

DeceiversChick

« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2011, 04:47:16 PM »
the only conferences they attend are the "leaders shindig" and "training" conferences for more recruits to they can qualify for that crappy trip at the end of the year.
That's perfectly fine when they host their own trainings.

Here's a tip: If you don't like your agent to receive trailed commission, get your app processed and through the door, wait a few months and then send in a letter stating you want your agent removed with no commission pay. Let your account be under the house account so the agent will not get the trailing commission.  O0 :D

leelue

« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2011, 06:00:11 PM »
i guess this is thai thao then.  it's refreshing to know that atleast ONE person from ffs is honest.  and what your saying sounds very familiar...hmm m...oh yeah!  i stated the very same thing in another thread!  who would have thought that little dumb me knew more about thai thao's home value than the idiot that works with him, lue lee! 

The no idiot have nothing to show except arguing..

kavntug

« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2011, 06:32:36 PM »
This is too funny.  It looks like people were angry at some point.  I mean so what if the guy is making that kind of money!  I do know that it's not easy being a leader.  Got a chance to talk to him at a wedding party in Ohio and thought the guy was very inspirational.  I like him as a person and I know others do too.  I truly believe that one can be successful at anything that they do if that individual can inspire others to follow him/her.   I know he was able to inspired a lot of people while we're there just simply talking. 

potus

« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2011, 09:18:13 PM »
no one is jealous here of any hmong brother.   ::)  it's just silly of y'all to come online to brag about your company and your wealth and expect us to take your words as the bible.  saying that thai thao is on track to make $700k/yr, has a porsche and mercedes and a $800k home doesn't go too far in making us believers.  lue lee stated that those financial stats for thai thao was true and that he himself was making $170k/yr.  that's fine but prove it.  if you go around using those stats to recruit people for your business then you should be able to prove it when others doubt you.  words don't mean diddy.  ::)

leelue

« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2011, 10:26:31 PM »
Thai Thao have already spoken by pretending to a Carrran Posche, GEL Mercedes Class, and live on a $800,000 home.. The truth speaks itself.. Where is your online 1099 get u (a use Honda Civic) and I guess u have no fake online 1099 that why u live theGehetto house, huh??? I'm sorry, but u ask for it.. Your username represent u perfectly as an idiot!!!! So, put your money where your mouth is at cuz Thai Thao did!!!
[/quote

:-)) don't angry for thing u don't have!!! U want to know,"if it is true that Thai Thao making that kind of money". I tell u n u getting upset by calling people names.. Wow... We know what kind of person u r now... I owe u an apology if I offending u ok!!!

tubyaj

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2011, 12:28:33 PM »
Thai bought his home for < $600,000 (in 2004/2005) but now it's probably worth around $400,000 and change...yes during the peak 2006/2007 it was probably valued at around $800,000.  He's a great guy but since he is also a businessman/salesman you just have to be weary of that side of him....this goes with the territory.  Your most trust worthy friend may not always equate to your best business partner.  Bottom line is that he does work hard to get where he is and is content for the time being......he doesn't have a nice goverment job with a golden pension so whether he can keep going is the key.

kavntug

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2011, 05:37:27 PM »
Thai bought his home for < $600,000 (in 2004/2005) but now it's probably worth around $400,000 and change...yes during the peak 2006/2007 it was probably valued at around $800,000.  He's a great guy but since he is also a businessman/salesman you just have to be weary of that side of him....this goes with the territory.  Your most trust worthy friend may not always equate to your best business partner.  Bottom line is that he does work hard to get where he is and is content for the time being......he doesn't have a nice goverment job with a golden pension so whether he can keep going is the key.

I don't know about anyone else but I know I can't count totally on my 'nice' gov't pension being there for me at retirement either.  Total benefits including my 403b from the education field is not as good compare to when I first started 10 years ago.  I'm sure it's the same everywhere.

Advertisements