Advertisement

Author Topic: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS  (Read 81543 times)

aWorkinProgress

Re: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2011, 11:40:15 PM »
Thats it? Im aready making Ophra money and its just my first week, guess by the end of the year ill be bill gates rich

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

kyang81

« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2011, 01:23:17 AM »
The product is great.  They are a marketing company that markets for a company that has been around for over 100 years.  Best product out right now.  Keep it...i have it for my kids and my husband and I.  We love it...2 years and our money has grown so well!!  So dont listen to others.  I did all my research already.  Some ppl are just negative...

What product do you have?  Would you mind sharing with us?  How much have your funds grown over the two years?  Are you a sales agent also?  If so educated us please, that's all we've been asking for, give us some pointers, tips, you know help us help you, or help us help the person who helped you.... O0

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 12:13:50 PM by kyang81 »

hmoobxwbos

« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2011, 11:58:27 AM »
Its crazy how one hmong man starts to make money in an area that most successful people do and he becomes a scam.  Ppl wants to see his profit his 1099, his way of living etc... However, when we see successful mainstream ppl make millions they are envied.  Thai Thao can make however much he wants...he is who he is because he, like any wealthy person worked hard for it.  We should applaud that now Hmong people are fighting to become as wealthy as other nationalities.  Geesh grow up!  GO THAI!  For fighting through all these criticisms.  Im sure like most successful ppl he is as humble and a great guy!!  Leave him alone.  Those who bash most, I am sure envy most.  I applaud Thai thao and all those who are successful in any area!  You are truly role models for most of us. 

Why does all the FFS people automatically assumes everyone envies then?   :2funny:

potus

« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2011, 12:29:32 PM »
i guess you ffs people either can't read too well or like to disregard everything and talk out of your asses.   ::) 

if you had read the thread thoroughly you would realize our arguments are legitimate.  but of course i don't expect you to read and acknowledge any of our points because chances are you're a ffs employee and you've been brainwashed to think you're always right and anyone who disagrees is jealous.  you were probably trained by your oh so great leader, senior marketing director lue lee, so i'm not surprised that your thoughts and behavior mirrors his. O0

janedoe

« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2011, 02:18:44 PM »
i heard ffs ppl is having a grand opening in anchorage today cuz i got invite by brother-in-law, but i have to go fishing.  it is salmon season so i have to go netfishing one last time before the snow fall.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 02:42:59 PM by janedoe »

janedoe

« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2011, 02:35:41 PM »
i guess you ffs people either can't read too well or like to disregard everything and talk out of your asses.   ::) 

if you had read the thread thoroughly you would realize our arguments are legitimate.  but of course i don't expect you to read and acknowledge any of our points because chances are you're a ffs employee and you've been brainwashed to think you're always right and anyone who disagrees is jealous.  you were probably trained by your oh so great leader, senior marketing director lue lee, so i'm not surprised that your thoughts and behavior mirrors his. O0

this is suppose to be an entrepreneuria l minds topic discussion, but apparently you don't have any of it.  cuz by reading following this thread you are the hardest critic toward the ffs ppl. you ? everything they do from their income to their background. it sounds to me like you have personal vengeance toward ffs ppl. what about you? what do you do? what is your background? can you tell us little bit about yourself.  i am interest to know you and your background cuz in alaska we don't have to many hmong ppl can communicate as good as you are. 

potus

« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2011, 02:32:05 PM »
this is suppose to be an entrepreneuria l minds topic discussion, but apparently you don't have any of it.  cuz by reading following this thread you are the hardest critic toward the ffs ppl. you ? everything they do from their income to their background. it sounds to me like you have personal vengeance toward ffs ppl. what about you? what do you do? what is your background? can you tell us little bit about yourself.  i am interest to know you and your background cuz in alaska we don't have to many hmong ppl can communicate as good as you are. 

hello lue lee.  nice of you to join us again.   O0

a businessman is only as good as his reputation.  prove to us that you deserve our respect and we'll give it.  until then, you are nothing but a sleazy little snake.  all talk, no action.  perfect person to represent first financial securities, inc.  why don't you have gilles and brian come on as well and join us in our "entrepreneuria l minds topic discussion?" :-*

janedoe

« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2011, 03:15:41 PM »
hello lue lee.  nice of you to join us again.   O0

a businessman is only as good as his reputation.  prove to us that you deserve our respect and we'll give it.  until then, you are nothing but a sleazy little snake.  all talk, no action.  perfect person to represent first financial securities, inc.  why don't you have gilles and brian come on as well and join us in our "entrepreneuria l minds topic discussion?" :-*

I don't think lue lee is the sleazy one. It is you. You are the sleazy one. Accuse everyone of everything, but you are perfect. I like lue lee cause he own you..  ;D

potus

« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2011, 04:04:53 PM »
I don't think lue lee is the sleazy one. It is you. You are the sleazy one. Accuse everyone of everything, but you are perfect. I like lue lee cause he own you..  ;D

hmmm lets see...

me:  still using my original nick within this thread and converstation.  proved that lue lee had a shady and inadequate business background.

lue lee:  disappeared after i peeled his egg online.  now resorts to using a female screenname on ph and hmoob.com to promote himself and ffs and attack other members.

you're right, lue lee so so own me.   :'(

janedoe

« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2011, 06:21:01 PM »
Hmmm.. Let's lue have shady business background and what about you! At least, lue is not hiding behind a fake name like you. I have more respect for him, then for you for being himself. What about you? What do you stand for? What kind of background do you have? One can only wonder with the kind of picture you have posted behind s fake name like Potus! I think Steve would fit you better.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 06:24:46 PM by janedoe »

leelue

« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2011, 06:39:51 PM »

lue lee:  disappeared after i peeled his egg online.  now resorts to using a female screenname on ph and hmoob.com to promote himself and ffs and attack other members.

you're right, lue lee so so own me.   :'(

[/quote]

Potus,
Wow.. I did not thought I was going to be this famous by posted my comment about thai thao, but  I really appreciate your unkind words and wisdom.  I think you are totally misunderstood what FFS is doing. Since, you are very busy due to your business schedule and you only live in Sacramento so let me come to you. I'm sure you don't have problem with this idea, right! I like to come to show you what we do.  Or, r u afraid that I might your true indentity that you are not what you represent.  You don't have anything to hide right?

« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 07:02:48 PM by leelue »

potus

« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2011, 07:21:14 PM »
you're a joke, dude.  funny how you suddenly pop out of the shadows after i call you out for using female screennames.  shady is as shady does, and lue lee sure is shady. ;D

you ignore all of my questions regarding your background, company and associates and you think i am going to waste my time with you?  time isn't free and you haven't earned any, period.  it's quite simple.  answer the many questions that were brought up in this thread by many members, with supporting evidence, and we'll go from there.   O0

leelue

« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2011, 09:31:58 PM »
you're a joke, dude.  funny how you suddenly pop out of the shadows after i call you out for using female screennames.  shady is as shady does, and lue lee sure is shady. ;D

you ignore all of my questions regarding your background, company and associates and you think i am going to waste my time with you?  time isn't free and you haven't earned any, period.  it's quite simple.  answer the many questions that were brought up in this thread by many members, with supporting evidence, and we'll go from there.   O0
[/quote

So, you are afraid, huh.. I don't think you have anything to show and share. I can honestly say that you are liar now. Who is the sleazy, shady, and a liar now? 

janedoe

« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2011, 09:45:13 PM »
Yessss! Lue.... U tell this poor **** to get his lazy ass to do something instead complaining about others. I think this guy is on SSI and he ko Koo. Don't worry about this stupid **** cause you guys at FFS is doing great thing to help people. I am supporting you guys regardless of this **** is saying... Go lue! Go thai! Go gilles! Let this poor **** continue to complainig..

potus

« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2011, 09:58:31 PM »
lmao!  good use of curse words, lue lee?  don't mind me.  don't mind the california franchise tax board.  don't mind your horrible business track record.  i'll keep it all a secret so our ignorant brothers and sisters who join your company won't suspect anything.  keep doing your thing lue lee aka janedoe aka gaohmoob.  hmong cheating and preying on their own kind...what's new?  karma loves company.  O0

Advertisements