Advertisement

Author Topic: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS  (Read 81430 times)

kyang81

Re: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS
« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2011, 11:26:42 AM »
Yessss! Lue.... U tell this poor **** to get his lazy ass to do something instead complaining about others. I think this guy is on SSI and he ko Koo. Don't worry about this stupid **** cause you guys at FFS is doing great thing to help people. I am supporting you guys regardless of this **** is saying... Go lue! Go thai! Go gilles! Let this poor **** continue to complainig..

Maybe one day if Potus is lucky he'll be able to move up to Alaska, invest his money with FFS, collect the yearly dividends that the state has to offer and net fish all day.  That would be one heck of a life, save a spot for me also.

Hmmm.. Let's lue have shady business background and what about you! At least, lue is not hiding behind a fake name like you. I have more respect for him, then for you for being himself. What about you? What do you stand for? What kind of background do you have? One can only wonder with the kind of picture you have posted behind s fake name like Potus! I think Steve would fit you better.

Are you yourself not hiding behind a fake name or what most of us would call a screen name?  So are you on the same level as Potus because you yourself are also in the same situation?  Sometimes you should take a look at the situation before you make any comments that are going to make yourself look stupid.   I think Shanaynay would fit you better, lol running in here with one hand at your hip and one hand waving in the air like someone just ate your bucket of chicken.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

kyang81

« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2011, 11:36:44 AM »
My ieda of a business is a wholesaler of fish market.  In Alaska, it is so easy to catch fish, average hmong family would have 3 to 4 freezer of fish in a season.  I want to set a location MN and CA because these two states has the most Hmong, Laos, and Vietnamese people.  I will sale very cheap.. I will blow any competiton in the fish business, but the hard part is find a legitimate business partner in those state can I trust.

:2funny:

I guess this is what rich people do

A_New_Beginning

« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2011, 01:51:09 PM »
Why not establish a fish farm them?

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2011, 06:11:22 PM »
Why not establish a fish farm them?
  Because that wouldn't be an MLM.  ;D

Gen. Invincible

« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2011, 10:36:41 PM »
Its about time someone got smart..and was the first..dammikt ..I rather follow a Hmong guy then anyone else..lol

Joe_Kali4nia

« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2011, 11:51:12 PM »
I think the numbers are too high.  I was told once by Ben Vue who was in the same team as Thai and he told me they made $10k a month which made sense to me.  In sales, there are months where you make a lot and months where you make nothing.  One thing I hate about insurance is the paid back policy if client(s) stop their policies.  As far as his house, he bought it when one didn't have to put anything down if your credits was good.  As for his cars, I'm sure his cars were leased instead.  One thing I've noticed about MLM was that they would tried to sell you on the way they dress, whom they associated themselves with, their properties, their cars.  One thing I know for sure about Thai is that his wife works at a hospital and makes good income to make ends meet.

potus

« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2011, 03:52:22 PM »
I think the numbers are too high.  I was told once by Ben Vue who was in the same team as Thai and he told me they made $10k a month which made sense to me.  In sales, there are months where you make a lot and months where you make nothing.  One thing I hate about insurance is the paid back policy if client(s) stop their policies.  As far as his house, he bought it when one didn't have to put anything down if your credits was good.  As for his cars, I'm sure his cars were leased instead.  One thing I've noticed about MLM was that they would tried to sell you on the way they dress, whom they associated themselves with, their properties, their cars.  One thing I know for sure about Thai is that his wife works at a hospital and makes good income to make ends meet.

be careful with your words joe or ffs employees will flood the forum and accuse you of jealousy.  ;D

Venuz

« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2011, 10:33:22 AM »
Good luck to the guy! In the industry, some make it while other's don't.

Looks like most don't  :2funny:

Offline darkhelmet

• Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 18, 2011, 03:28:14 PM »
So a niece calls up and says she lives one hour away and would like to catch up because we're family and all.  We don't know her but only know her parents so we said sure, why not let's have dinner, bring the husband and kids over.  The day comes and she arrives, not with husband and kids but with her FFS "mentor".  So we've been cleaning the house and cooking all day, looking forward for our meeting with them and it turns out we made dinner for a bunch of crooked sales people.  I hate these kind of people.  I wasn't rude, I let them do their spill but didn't buy anything.  Damn how low will you go to get a sale?  Even down to tricking your own family member!

I made you read this.

hmoobxwbos

« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2011, 04:35:20 PM »
I was on Facebook the other day and noticed my cousin's status about her FFS training she's attending. She lives in Arkansas - I guess FFS made their way to the folks down south.  ::)

The thing that bugs me most is that my cousin is a little slow. I can see her falling for something like this. And this just goes to show that the FFS folks at the top are all about $$$ and could give a crap about the kind of people they recruit, knowing that the person has no chance of making any money!

Those of you praising Thai Thao so much and saying he's such a humble person, you don't know anything. Thai Thao, Gilles Moua, Brian Moua, Lue Lee, etc.. they are all the same. Why do you still think FFS is still up and running? It's because they have successfully recruited your cousin, your sisters, your brothers, your parents, your friends into their little scheme.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #130 on: October 20, 2011, 05:07:35 PM »
most people pay me for this info, but i love all your eyes, so yes he does make that much but it wasn't because of their own doings, they were planted as an "example"...to motivate the mass.

athao

« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2011, 10:29:16 PM »
I never thought I would run into FFS members here and it's kinda humiliating to see this kind of behavior plus also getting caught in the game your trying to play. Damn I'm embarrassed.  :-[ but then again it's funny  ;D

I enjoyed reading everybody's thoughts in here... :)

F-16

« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2011, 11:45:48 PM »
One of their team member tried to recruit me yesterday.  He told me he was in the 64 percent tile.  I told him how do you make money these days when the market has already saturated and bad economy?  His answer, it's not saturated yet.  Only Hmong people are heavily into it but not other races.  I then asked him that I  have a business that grossed $200,000 a year if he wanted to be my partner and his replied this time, I have no money now hahaha.

reAP

« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2011, 12:05:14 PM »
I know Thai's up-line.  She makes pretty good money...like a million last year.  All of them guys at the top, I'm sure got it made.  But for the average joe and those that think they can become rich over night; forget it.  The lottery is a better bet.  This type of business takes a lot of hard work, time, dedication and money.  You have to be prepared emotionally and psychologicall y, understand the product and have the will power  to keep going.  Most people do not have what it takes.  So "we" hate.   

F-16

« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2011, 08:33:10 PM »
I know Thai's up-line.  She makes pretty good money...like a million last year.  All of them guys at the top, I'm sure got it made.  But for the average joe and those that think they can become rich over night; forget it.  The lottery is a better bet.  This type of business takes a lot of hard work, time, dedication and money.  You have to be prepared emotionally and psychologicall y, understand the product and have the will power  to keep going.  Most people do not have what it takes.  So "we" hate.   

Not necessary true.  I've been with Amway, Primamerica, Prepaid Legals, WLG before and I found their secrets.  99% of the top money earners bought themselves into those position at first.  The recruiting part was easy.  Thai, Gelius, Brian, Lue Lee and his wife Pojlaim Lee was already making money during WLG so they just transferred those money into FFS for top spots.  What I  hate about networking systems was that there was no concrete system.  The top guys always making changes on a daily basis.  Only 1% of fresh starters will make it to the top so I wish everyone well.

Advertisements