Advertisement

Author Topic: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS  (Read 81427 times)

Xyooj96

Re: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2011, 09:33:47 PM »
can someone please post the complan of FFS?

most legit MLM companies, you can easily get their complan online. i don't have the luck of finding the FFS complan.

much appreciated, if you don't want to post online, please PM me.

thank you :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

A_New_Beginning

« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2011, 10:09:48 PM »
can someone please post the complan of FFS?

most legit MLM companies, you can easily get their complan online. i don't have the luck of finding the FFS complan.

much appreciated, if you don't want to post online, please PM me.

thank you :)

Alot of people got brainwashed, thinking they'll rack in chunk of money by joining FFS and buy a policy. I believe I can give you the comp plan.  For what I know, when a so call National Marketing Director try to recruit me, he told me with my experience, they'll give me 50% commission. So I asked him, what's their top commission, he say it's 75%..that's their Executive Level.  I just laugh off.  I showed him my IMO contracts...an d he still argue with me. I showed him my production level with all the carriers I have for 6 years, and he still say he will make it bigger..and that 50% commission is more than 100%.  I told the kids to live and learn, and give him my card...

FFS, is a MO aka Marketing Organization through the carriers they present.  In order to be a MO, you have to have money and a good business plan or you can make your way up through production.  From what I see, I think they bought their position as a MO, and turned it into a MLM. All MO I worked with, got their position by working in the field.  I worked so hard and now just got to IMO level for one carrier, and the rest still not even there yet; IMO aka Independent Marketing Organization.

Like I say, with 3 carriers I have right now, if you just want to offer just life insurance such as WL, UL, IUL, TL, I can give you a flat out 75% contract with no production require.  As for other line of product, it depends.

Xyooj96

« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2011, 11:13:43 PM »
i would like to assess their complan.

percentages to me is irrelevant, as it can depend on net or gross. i heard people said to me that you get 100% commission, without explain what that meant. i do wonder if say you sold a policy to a client that the client pays say $5000 a year, then you get 100% of that $5000 or is that the company pays you say 50% of that $5000 as commission ($2500). Which in term the one above you in MLM pays you say 50% of that $2500? sales people i find them to some times talk so fast to avoid people asking them to clarify their mathematics. when you look at the math and words, they don't mean the same.

how do you become an independent marketing organization (IMO) with the real company (carrier)?

Alot of people got brainwashed, thinking they'll rack in chunk of money by joining FFS and buy a policy. I believe I can give you the comp plan.  For what I know, when a so call National Marketing Director try to recruit me, he told me with my experience, they'll give me 50% commission. So I asked him, what's their top commission, he say it's 75%..that's their Executive Level.  I just laugh off.  I showed him my IMO contracts...an d he still argue with me. I showed him my production level with all the carriers I have for 6 years, and he still say he will make it bigger..and that 50% commission is more than 100%.  I told the kids to live and learn, and give him my card...

FFS, is a MO aka Marketing Organization through the carriers they present.  In order to be a MO, you have to have money and a good business plan or you can make your way up through production.  From what I see, I think they bought their position as a MO, and turned it into a MLM. All MO I worked with, got their position by working in the field.  I worked so hard and now just got to IMO level for one carrier, and the rest still not even there yet; IMO aka Independent Marketing Organization.

Like I say, with 3 carriers I have right now, if you just want to offer just life insurance such as WL, UL, IUL, TL, I can give you a flat out 75% contract with no production require.  As for other line of product, it depends.

rice4u

« Reply #138 on: November 08, 2011, 01:03:09 PM »
i would like to assess their complan.

percentages to me is irrelevant, as it can depend on net or gross. i heard people said to me that you get 100% commission, without explain what that meant. i do wonder if say you sold a policy to a client that the client pays say $5000 a year, then you get 100% of that $5000 or is that the company pays you say 50% of that $5000 as commission ($2500). Which in term the one above you in MLM pays you say 50% of that $2500? sales people i find them to some times talk so fast to avoid people asking them to clarify their mathematics. when you look at the math and words, they don't mean the same.

how do you become an independent marketing organization (IMO) with the real company (carrier)?

MLM is so old and a system that does not work in the long run. I don't know why so many Hmong are into MLM. You need to look from your perspective, not from their (top tier). If you have any $ invest in yourself, educated yourself and start your own services then work for someone like a slave because this is how MLM work at least. 

FXMiltownGuy

« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2011, 04:54:40 PM »
Brian and Gilles moua the founding fathers Hmong for FFS make
1.2 million a year but they are the top 10 people who started
This company...if its years later until u join
and ur at the bottom u ain't making jack!! No point
In making money for them when u get pennies

Json

« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2011, 08:41:28 PM »
Yeah, they tried to get me too.  They got my friend months earlier and tried using him to get to me.  They blew up my phone for two weeks after I told that that I'll think it.  They even had the nerve to call when I was fishing on the weekends and I told them that I fish during the weekends.  It came to the point that they were harassing me with phone calls.  So I told them off and lost a customer due to harassing.  Them FFS folks in NC can't take "no" for an answer.

Gen. Invincible

« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2011, 11:47:41 AM »
Lets stop dissin these people for making it. MLM are like that. Let me put it to you simply. Its called a chargeback. Its sa time scheme..make your money and run. Because when the chargebacks comeback from your company your out. thats why these people save as much as they can and get out while the going is good. Now thats smart. These people are no worser off or better than anyone of us. They are just trying to live and make it better for their families. Their products are sound and regulated by the government. I sure hope these people once they make there money comeback to their original passion..We miss Sounders. We need more original good Hmong music..:)

Gemini

« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2011, 11:59:21 AM »
If only family were really that nice and friendly, not just to recruit for MLM.

tsov

« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2012, 12:47:53 AM »
I just joined FFS and came back from one of their conventions not too long ago.  I got a closer look at the company. I would say it's not bad, but the Hmong/Lao are the main force behind production and growth in the company because of their strategy with the law of large numbers, to recruit as many people as possible. I guess that's why everyone here hates FFS lol. The other teams under the other executive field chairmen/women (I guess you could say non-Hmong) are much smaller, but have successful producers making very good income as well, they take the original, more subtle approach to it. FFS is based on the "missed fortune 101" strategy (though not as extreme) to utilize the Index Universal Life insurance product as an investment vehicle for harvesting equity with tax free liquidity, plus having life insurance protection and disability and long term illness riders etc etc. I wouldn't mind part time, going around to more than just family, but the "mainstream" community with this, anyone who can really afford it who don't know how to save hehe.

The only thing I'd worry about is if the Feds change the tax laws in the future lol.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 12:56:25 AM by tsov »

tsov

« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2012, 05:24:07 PM »
The law of large number in a normally distributed system follows the central limit theorem which indicates that 70% of the people who join are not going to make anything and 20% of them are going to lose $$ and only 10% make something... ;D ;D ;D  Only the elite 1% make a killing ;)  This is capitalism at work in a free market but the market of Hmong is saturated so your opportunity shrinks over time, and thus you'll apply another law called supply/demand and the s curve as well if they want to continue...At the end of the day, the leader must continue to herd in sheeps and cows to the slaughter to continue to generate money or the furnace will dry up and the business collapse.  We saw this with the mortgage backed industry...any Hmong backed industry have a much shorter life cycle...so new groups of people are necessary...to open new markets.

Yep, I simply stated their strategy. I see that as well. However they still have some time and more places to go, more people to reach before the well dries up. I will be more of a personal producer and working with non-Hmong as well, rather than a focus on volume recruiting all my family members and friends. For me, FFS offers a little part time venture into brokerage-like opportunity without all the business ownership operating costs. I see how some of the products can be beneficial for some people...Even had an agent from a huge insurance company which I will not name (lol) look at one of our policies to replace and he said, it's too good... he didn't know such a thing existed...They didn't have anything available so far that could compete with it.

I think most people come into it with get rich quick mentality, or are desperate.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 05:33:24 PM by tsov »

tsov

« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2012, 05:27:06 PM »
Doublepost

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 16, 2012, 01:37:20 AM »
Tsov,  you're about to find out that you're gonna lose a dollar for every penny you ge back.  Hope you hav enough money to sustain this loss.   ;)

tsov

« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2012, 04:56:18 PM »
I will not be one of the successful people at the top. I believe MLM is eventually an unsustainable model, but that'll take a while and those guys at the top will have to keep leveraging to keep up with their past year's income. I personally DO NOT like the idea of aggressive, indiscriminate recruiting of people as I only have faith in few people I'd want to bring into this business, lol. I tend to disclose what they're gonna have to be doing up front and let them make their own decision. VERY BAD for success within this type of business lol. I also don't follow their pathetic self-infatuated culture they have within the business.

However, I like how I can learn more about insurance with hands on experience on my own time while knowing that I have the potential of a traditional life insurance agent/broker without all the other BS involved with business ownership and marketing expenses, meeting quotas etc. I invested $1000 into FFS after licensing expenses but I have already made it all back based on their system. Sure, my uplines who field trained me sold $6000k worth of policies off of my network but those are people who could afford the protection and wanted it. It actually saved them some headaches where they were in dire situations of losing their money through other retirement accounts. It's been a great learning experience...I think there are smaller companies similar to FFS that may be more suitable for someone like me because of a different focus and different image that they want. I am starting to get sick of going to the opportunity "trainings" every week as all I get is recruiting advice....FFS is a hit or miss depending on who is your direct leader and how experienced they are in personal financial advice and insurance expertise...I would love to go under the wings of some of the other smaller teams within the company that are non-Hmong, but unfortunately that is unrealistic as they are not local. Does anyone know how "Advisors of America" train? They still have their MLM side of the business but seem to have a different approach.

Like this post: +1

Adamoua

« Reply #148 on: February 26, 2012, 08:29:09 PM »
when you're one of the first top people to start the pyramid scheme yes you're going to make some money not being rich..you wouldn't be still rocking the stage singing "KUV HLUB KOJ!!!!" or "VIM KOJ DAIM DUABBBBBB!!"....i'll be in hawaii relaxing waiting for my check to come in...every week..living in mansions driving ferraris and lambos...but it's a good side job though if you're a outgoing sales man..lmfao

SO True!! :D

Xyooj96

« Reply #149 on: April 05, 2013, 03:07:40 AM »
where's the FFS complan?

Advertisements