Advertisement

Author Topic: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS  (Read 81434 times)

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
Re: Thai Thao from Sounders and FFS
« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2013, 03:32:21 PM »
I will tell you guys my story that happened to me when I met the Rock at Wrestle-mania...I shook his hand and asked him. "Hey Rock I'm a big fan of yours. Can I ask you something?" he replied back, "Sure man!" I said, "Do you want to be a part of a successful business?" "You don't have to do much because we already build the boat for you. All you have to do is FOLLOW the system." The Rock, "What? FOLLOW this system? What system?" I replied, "The FF---" The Rock, "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT IT IS!!"

No but seriously, I lost interest in FFS when I met Gilles Moua by the restroom for a notebook( I heard my up-lines talking about it, that he had given them out) and he said he will not because he have no time. I kind of went "oh"....True leaders support and supply their down-lines with the most blessing successful words and documents of wisdom. It was a fun and joyful event at Gilles Moua Convention in 2011 because I went around Fresno and was my first time on a plane and in CA. I ate a lot of good pho. I would definitely go back and visit my uncle but not FFS. I feel bad for those people who are in FFS when there is no more food to eat, you have to go back and work at the company. For me I shall venture my success into college and at least have a security for a job.

Like this post: 0
"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Adverstisement

doctortong

« Reply #151 on: August 19, 2013, 02:04:05 PM »
Here are my experiences with the (Hmong) FFS.

1) Pitch number 1- I was told by one of the rep "You don't need higher education. FFS will make you rich."
2) Today's Hmong FFS is the 1990's Hmong Christians - "You are either with us or against us."
3) There's a young lady who went to 6 yrs of college without getting a degree. Never held a job but finally "owns" and is the CEO of the FFS local office. Recruited her boyfriend. They go around bragging how much money they make (somehow it's always about money to them) YET they lived in her parents' basement (yes that's right the boyfriend lived with her in her parents' house) because they couldn't afford to live on their own.
4) They're all excited about the trophies they get at these fancy "conventions" and their business clothes. Dude - I've been working in an office for 10 yrs where I wear suites and ties everyday. And I can't wait to get out of them on Fridays.
5) FFS members think that they're so professional so when they're at family's picnics they come in all dressed up.
6) They make so much money yet they're living at home with parents and can't even afford to purchase a bed.
7) The leader recruits all his relatives who couldn't read or understand an article in the newspaper/internet.
8) Most of their team members have a GPA high enough to get into a community college only, yet they they all act like they know more than everyone else.

Now why would I give my money to these people to "invest"?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2013, 11:40:42 PM »
It just makes more sense to me that if a person wants to sell insurance then just work for American Family Insurance or something like that. Obviously, FFS profits from their recruits and not from actual products.

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 10, 2013, 11:56:02 AM »
I don't really think Thai Thao makes that much, its just the figure that makes people want to join and the way they talk you into it. If you don't join under me, i'll be friend you and I don't know who you are anymore. I don't know why people would do that.

Rockin

« Reply #154 on: December 10, 2013, 09:09:56 PM »
I don't really think Thai Thao makes that much, its just the figure that makes people want to join and the way they talk you into it. If you don't join under me, i'll be friend you and I don't know who you are anymore. I don't know why people would do that.

I heard he made billions  ::)  and drives a nice Porsche and 100k Benz.  :-\

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2013, 09:25:57 PM »
How come Money.com or all those media don't interview him and ask him how he made so much money. Obvious he didn't reach billions if Gillies/ the person who recruited Thai Thao only reached $1.6 million as a mark.  :violent1:

Rockin

« Reply #156 on: December 10, 2013, 09:41:07 PM »
How come Money.com or all those media don't interview him and ask him how he made so much money. Obvious he didn't reach billions if Gillies/ the person who recruited Thai Thao only reached $1.6 million as a mark.  :violent1:

Ok, billions are an over statement. I think net net when he have a business or enterprise to run, it takes
money to make money. Debit and credits....mon ey comes in and money goes out. Thai might have cashed  100k+ check few times but in order to live the dream  and  to show boat he needs to play the part. HOW LONG CAN HE DO IT? I heard of stories of gillies and Brian's riches. It doesn't impress me when they let their million dollar homes go into foreclosure.  It leads me to believe it is all for show. True millionaire will continued to live the dream and still have their million dollar home through tough times. I guess, to really know Thai's business profit, you will need to look at his P+L.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 09:51:15 PM by Rockin »

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 10, 2013, 10:41:53 PM »
A couple of up lines I talked with said the actually figures that they make isn't what it really is. So for instance one year I can make 50K but its not guarantee $50k. The figures are there just to get people's attention and say they make that much. I wouldn't be on PH if I made $100k+ because I'll be out and sitting on the beaches of Hawaii everyday, drinking orange soda. Plus one the market is out, who would you go for? Your first bet would be other ethnicity. How can you talk them into believing your point? I guess I would have to go to business school to learn how to get other sales. $100k a year I would put 50 in Roth IRA and the other 50 I would split 25 for my parents and 25 to spend it on clothes and maybe down a good house.

Rockin

« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2013, 10:57:19 PM »
A couple of up lines I talked with said the actually figures that they make isn't what it really is. So for instance one year I can make 50K but its not guarantee $50k. The figures are there just to get people's attention and say they make that much. I wouldn't be on PH if I made $100k+ because I'll be out and sitting on the beaches of Hawaii everyday, drinking orange soda. Plus one the market is out, who would you go for? Your first bet would be other ethnicity. How can you talk them into believing your point? I guess I would have to go to business school to learn how to get other sales. $100k a year I would put 50 in Roth IRA and the other 50 I would split 25 for my parents and 25 to spend it on clothes and maybe down a good house.

You think too small...100k is just chump change. Roughly 8-9k month before taxes. You can't live off of that in HI.
I went to business school and it is a nice paper weight certificate. It didn't make me 100k/yr for 10yrs after school. It doesn't teach me how to make it rich in the real world. It only teaches me concepts.  :o

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 11:19:30 PM by Rockin »

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2013, 08:30:37 AM »
Haha exactly! I'm just giving the examples of what my up-lines would tell me every time I don't attend a First Financial Security meeting.  :2funny:

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2013, 11:18:05 AM »
I heard he made billions  ::)  and drives a nice Porsche and 100k Benz.  :-\

Whatever but his wife said to give the 1st person at the meeting I attend $20 if they can show a statistics or report........ I expect as much top seller or earner he claim to be maybe $100 for that person.  $20 is nothing when a recruit is going to cost them $120 to join...... I'm sure it's the same with Gillies and Brian.  It's just their total sales but not their earning or what they pocket.  I sit there and listened to Gillies talk to my husband after the potluck and I can assumed....... .  He's dreaming too big......

Right now almost 2 yrs and we still get the same agent who has been trying to get our business calling especially because they have a local office here that meet wed or thurs.  We have one out of state agent.  I keep telling my husband just tell them you don't end it so they would leave us alone. 

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2013, 01:08:13 PM »
I don't understand why they can't get other of ethnicity sales. Talk about Hmong scamming Hmong over life insurance/businesses.
I would suggest everyone buy that Hmong movie "Dag Noj Dag Hau"

Rockin

« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2013, 01:22:26 PM »
I don't understand why they can't get other of ethnicity sales. Talk about Hmong scamming Hmong over life insurance/businesses.
I would suggest everyone buy that Hmong movie "Dag Noj Dag Hau"
Who are they suppose to scam?

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2013, 01:47:33 PM »
Who are they suppose to scam?

The ones who make millions. Not the poor.

Rockin

« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2013, 02:01:30 PM »
The ones who make millions. Not the poor.

millionaires will tell them to keep dreaming....sh oot high aim low.

Advertisements