Advertisement

Author Topic: Fighting For My Life  (Read 104795 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Re: Fighting For My Life
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2014, 11:20:04 PM »
Here's one for you....

Begin Again - Jason Gray

Thanks for the song. sister.

Like this post: +1
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2014, 12:11:11 AM »
Don't need a boat because people will throw sinkers at you if you're blocking their way.  Go to the shore and watch the boats.  Throw in a hook. Watch and see if you're using the right bait.  Catch any fishes and see which is the limit to keep.  Easy said than done, but there will be a right time for everything.  Opportunities will take its course.  It's only a matter of time and you will bring a cooler full of only one special fish.  That fish like in the hmong story will cook, clean, love, and show you with happiness.  ;)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2014, 07:54:14 AM »
Don't need a boat because people will throw sinkers at you if you're blocking their way.  Go to the shore and watch the boats.  Throw in a hook. Watch and see if you're using the right bait.  Catch any fishes and see which is the limit to keep.  Easy said than done, but there will be a right time for everything.  Opportunities will take its course.  It's only a matter of time and you will bring a cooler full of only one special fish.  That fish like in the hmong story will cook, clean, love, and show you with happiness.  ;)

Oh I know...I'm gonna be in a booth then.  Casting my hook to the mermaids walking by.  O0

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2014, 12:10:59 PM »
Today...I'm fighting off my laziness.  I'm trying to make eggrolls for my daughter to eat.  Somehow the rainy gloomy weather makes me feel like I need to cuddle up with another body before I can get the motivation I need to make the eggrolls.  Alas...when I'm empty handed...I am empty handed.  I will make make the eggrolls soon...just taking a my sweet time as I'm in no hurry.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2014, 10:57:16 PM »
Yeah i was being lazy today too. Slept while it was rainy. Felt so good!

I was sleeping, then my kids wakes me up...saying "we're hungry again...we don't want egg rolls anymore."  How I slaved to make them food... ;D

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2014, 11:12:02 PM »
haha...LOL. VH, tell me about it.  Mine she's a bit older(6) and she knows how to make her self sandwich.  My little one thinks she knows everything, guess she got it from me.  I already taught mine how to wash the dishes and clean the house although cleaning the house isn't really cleaning.  I like to teach kid early with responsibility

I took her to the Hmong store and she told me she wanted to buy a hmong 2014 ghost movie.  I told her I don't have money and she said I do.  I told her again, how much do you have in savings and she said 5 bucks.  The movie cost 18 bucks.  Then I told her we're leaving and when we got to the car.  She bugged me again, wanting the movie.  She started to cry and I told her okay we can go buy the movie.  I gave her the money and had her go pay for it and say thank you in hmong to the lady.  We got a free movie.

I told her that sometimes dad don't have the money and she has to understand that.  She said she know what I meant, but she also knows I have money so that's why she was bugging me.  I saw her the other day and asked if she saw it and she said she got scared and her mom wouldn't watch it with her so she didn't watch it.  She wants to watch it with me and we will do that this weekend. 
Kids are the sweetest things.

How are your kids? 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2014, 11:22:37 PM »
They are 6 and 7 years old this year.

They were good at cleaning up after themselves...g ood at making their own sandwiches, and getting a bowl of cereal.  They used to wake up, eat breakfast, brush teeth and go to school.  Now...they're just lazy because they choose to behave more like their mom.  It's like they don't care to go to school since they know mom will just sneak off and play.  They feel like why should they go to school everyday while their mom just plays around.  They aren't totally ignorant, they do have their suspicions.

My children however do respect me with the money and buying of things.  Since they see how hard I worked and how hard I take care of them.  So when I say no, I don't just simply say no...I explain to them choices.  If we pay for this, then we won't have enough money to pay for something else.  They also know that mom is hardly every around, supposedly working.  If their mom was supposedly working, how come she always have no money for anything.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2014, 11:36:03 PM »
Your kids are the same age as mine.  We are very similar in thinking and both love bodybuilding.  I think we share a lot of things in common.  We are like the two coolest single ph dads. LOL... ;D ;D

Anyone want to married us with children?  ;D ;D ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2014, 11:45:46 PM »
Your kids are the same age as mine.  We are very similar in thinking and both love bodybuilding.  I think we share a lot of things in common.  We are like the two coolest single ph dads. LOL... ;D ;D

Anyone want to married us with children?  ;D ;D ;D

That's what I'm thinking.  O0  Gotta love us and our children!  ;)

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2014, 02:06:40 AM »
Some day into the future, a shining light will glow from the distance and lit the burned candle.  The sun will shine over your horizon and the happy laughter will be heard once again. 
The broken pieces will be stitch and heal once more.  The best of you will be brought out by her and this is when you know the worthiness of such a kind person.  ;)

Have a good day bro.

Like this post: 0

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2014, 02:52:12 AM »
Some day into the future, a shining light will glow from the distance and lit the burned candle.  The sun will shine over your horizon and the happy laughter will be heard once again. 
The broken pieces will be stitch and heal once more.  The best of you will be brought out by her and this is when you know the worthiness of such a kind person.  ;)

Have a good day bro.

Thanks for the inspiration.  I could use a lot of it.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2014, 03:03:04 AM »
For some reason, I still end up with these stress nightmares.  Fighting stress nightmares.  It's the things when someone inflicts frustrations and worries onto me and I guess it just carries over.  I'm trying to sleep and while sleeping...ins tead of having wonderful dreams and slipping into REM state, I end up with chaotic nightmares of stress and anxiety.  They are just subconscious reminders of the very things that is happening around me.

Alas, I can use a real new start in life.  Goodbye to all the old things.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2014, 08:48:50 PM »
Why must I skip my lunch hour and skip all my break periods...I'm just a stupid workaholic.  I feel like I need someone to pull me away from my desk so I, so I can do lunch...

Jenlee9

« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2014, 02:45:12 PM »
Lol bad bad bad bad. Jk. Sorry to know that you got jumped. Thank god I am a girl. But it would be even scarier for a girl in your case. Ahh. Nvm thank God I'm always home. :)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2014, 04:45:27 PM »
Lol bad bad bad bad. Jk. Sorry to know that you got jumped. Thank god I am a girl. But it would be even scarier for a girl in your case. Ahh. Nvm thank God I'm always home. :)

LOL...I'm not thanking God for some of the things he put me through. Well the sarcastic thanks gawd.  ;D

Advertisements