Advertisement

Author Topic: Let's Get Married  (Read 7596 times)

Json

Re: Let's Get Married
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 11:51:10 AM »

Great descriptive of your desire and no I do not want to marry you fool lol

Anyhow, word of advice. Do not allow anyone in your life to be the center of it. Once that center shattered you will crumble. The person you will come to love should be part of you, and the center of your life should be yourself.
:2funny:
Awesome advice, thanks for reading.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 08:37:28 AM »
Not really, I'm supposed to be married by now according to Hmong culture.  Its harder actually.  My only option left is church.  :2funny: 

Church?  What does that have to do with finding someone?  You can run into/find someone anywhere and anytime.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2013, 07:59:18 AM »
Church?  What does that have to do with finding someone?  You can run into/find someone anywhere and anytime.   ;D
I'm really going to meet a chick while fishing.   :2funny:  I'm not a club goer like you yo.   :P

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2013, 12:50:51 PM »
I'm really going to meet a chick while fishing.   :2funny:  I'm not a club goer like you yo.   :P

We don't always go to the club....it's few and far between.   :P   I'm just saying that you can meet them anywhere and anytime.....se ems pretty straight forward to me.   ;D    :D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2013, 01:24:18 PM »
We don't always go to the club....it's few and far between.   :P   I'm just saying that you can meet them anywhere and anytime.....se ems pretty straight forward to me.   ;D    :D
Always the weekend but not the weekday then ask for forgiveness on Sundays.  :2funny:  Yes, you can meet them anywhere.  I was pulling yo hair.  Be awesome if I did meet one at the gym.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2013, 01:43:44 PM »
Always the weekend but not the weekday then ask for forgiveness on Sundays.  :2funny:  Yes, you can meet them anywhere.  I was pulling yo hair.  Be awesome if I did meet one at the gym.   ;D

Gym?  Why?  You don't want a workout partner anyways.   ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2013, 02:02:58 PM »
Gym?  Why?  You don't want a workout partner anyways.   ;D    :P
I make exceptions.  I'll set aside a day or two for being someone's partner.  I understand that certain folks need motivation, unlike moi.   :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2013, 05:15:17 PM »
I make exceptions.  I'll set aside a day or two for being someone's partner.  I understand that certain folks need motivation, unlike moi.   :D

And what if she doesn't need anyone for motivation.... .   :P    ;D

Json

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2013, 05:35:57 PM »
And what if she doesn't need anyone for motivation.... .   :P    ;D
So my partner is female?  Are you inisisting that we buddy up?  If so, I can motivate you.  I got what you want yo.  No lie.   ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2013, 06:16:22 PM »
So my partner is female?  Are you inisisting that we buddy up?  If so, I can motivate you.  I got what you want yo.  No lie.   ;D

Json, you're so funny.  You were the one that said what if you meet a girl at the gym.  Hehehe.  Chances are, I'd probably motivate you more than you motivating me.  ;D   :D   

Json

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2013, 09:04:42 PM »
Json, you're so funny.  You were the one that said what if you meet a girl at the gym.  Hehehe.  Chances are, I'd probably motivate you more than you motivating me.  ;D   :D   
I did say that but I doubt it.  I focus on my routine than girls.  How would you motivate me?  The only way is you telling me how you lowered your membership fee.  Actually I did say not to tell me.   ;D  I guess I will never know.  There may be one way to motivate me but we'll see if you remember what it is.  Motivating you would be easy peasy.  A no brainer.  ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2013, 08:19:14 AM »
I did say that but I doubt it.  I focus on my routine than girls.  How would you motivate me?  The only way is you telling me how you lowered your membership fee.  Actually I did say not to tell me.   ;D  I guess I will never know.  There may be one way to motivate me but we'll see if you remember what it is.  Motivating you would be easy peasy.  A no brainer.  ;D

You did say it.......look at your comments above if you need a reminder.   ;D   I only mentioned the fee because you asked about it,  then you were trying to figure how much it was.   :P   Your motivation is getting to your goals,  it's the same for me too.   ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2013, 10:48:29 AM »
You did say it.......look at your comments above if you need a reminder.   ;D   I only mentioned the fee because you asked about it,  then you were trying to figure how much it was.   :P   Your motivation is getting to your goals,  it's the same for me too.   ;D    :P
I'm saying how would you motivate me or give me that extra push?  So what are your goals?  Wanna bulk up too.  Want awesome camel toes?   :2funny:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2013, 11:45:22 AM »
I'm saying how would you motivate me or give me that extra push?  So what are your goals?  Wanna bulk up too.  Want awesome camel toes?   :2funny:

I'd pester you,  that's your motivation.   :2funny:   My goals haven't changed since I was a child, I just want to stay healthy and look good for myself, so I exercise.    ;D   You go ahead and work on your camel toes, I'll pass.   ^-^     :2funny:

Json

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2013, 09:24:17 PM »
I'd pester you,  that's your motivation.   :2funny:   My goals haven't changed since I was a child, I just want to stay healthy and look good for myself, so I exercise.    ;D   You go ahead and work on your camel toes, I'll pass.   ^-^     :2funny:
You are pretty damm good at pestering me, no doubt.  You do look good, I'll agree.  Then again women don't have to exercise to look good IMO.  Hopefully I look good as you in a few months.  Don't you want a good looking camel toe?  I think you should try it out.  I'll post up a picture in a few days when I'm resting.   :D

Advertisements