Advertisement

Author Topic: On my exciting and amazing journey to the stars.....  (Read 435097 times)

Ajax616

Re: To the person that I want to be
« Reply #345 on: March 15, 2012, 11:27:00 AM »
We adapt when we have no choice, when there's a choice we struggle.....

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Ajax616

« Reply #346 on: March 15, 2012, 11:31:26 AM »
               Tap code
   1    2    3    4    5
1    A    B    C    D    E
2    F    G    H    I    J
3    L    M    N    O    P
4    Q    R    S    T    U
5    V    W    X    Y    Z

The beauty of the tap code is not only that it allowed communication, but the communication strengthen the Vietnam POW fortitude to survive, grow, and thrive.

We all need tap codes in our lives.

Ajax616

« Reply #347 on: March 15, 2012, 11:34:58 AM »
Thank you for you very powerful and spiritual wisdom.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 12:29:54 PM by Ajax616 »

Ajax616

« Reply #348 on: March 15, 2012, 02:05:58 PM »
Thank you for your beautiful contribution to my growth and well being.  I am so glad to have met you yesterday.

Ajax616

« Reply #349 on: March 15, 2012, 02:40:32 PM »
Today, I rid myself of false teaching that money is evil and that a rich person will never get into heaven.  This teaching was giving to me and others to scare us into giving all our money and wealth to the church, and nothing more.  Yes, there is truth in the fact that if one pursues money all your life, you may miss out on the real lesson life has to teach.  There is truth in the fact that money is is not the key to happiness.  However that's like anything else in life.  Therefore today, I will rid myself of the false teaching that money is evil.

Ajax616

« Reply #350 on: March 15, 2012, 02:43:14 PM »
Why does a trader as successful as Ed Seykota spend so much of his time delving into the subject of feelings?

Ajax616

« Reply #351 on: March 15, 2012, 02:43:59 PM »
PSD - Poor, Smart, and Deep Desire to become rich

Ajax616

« Reply #352 on: March 15, 2012, 02:44:44 PM »
Answer the Questions.

"Now what?"

Ajax616

« Reply #353 on: March 15, 2012, 02:46:29 PM »
Stress in trading....str ess .....I have been learning about stress lately from a couple of source.

Ajax616

« Reply #354 on: March 15, 2012, 02:47:23 PM »
Our Morals are our rules for our own happiness....w hen we break them ultimately we suffer, therefore we must never break them, not for others, but ourselves.

Ajax616

« Reply #355 on: March 15, 2012, 02:50:07 PM »
Sunk Cost Experiment.

Having bought a $10 ticket and then losing ticket.  88% will not, repurchase ticket again.

Or Not having bought ticket yet, but losing $10.  46% will not purchase ticket.

Get rid of addiction to Sunk Cost.....it is devastating to success in trading

Ajax616

« Reply #356 on: March 15, 2012, 02:53:41 PM »
I see it more as a matter of choosing between what is in accord with your nature of changing your nature to accord with your dreams.  Most people don't recognize this as a choice point.  They get praised into a career.  You're good with people, you should be a sales person or you're good in math, you should be a computer programmer.  Few realize that it is possible to hold their dreams constant and vary their behavior until they are good at what they need to be good at.  And usually, there is a bit of both.   - Trend Following

Ajax616

« Reply #357 on: March 15, 2012, 02:57:09 PM »
If you're going to chase success, the basic principles, the basic psychological requirements are the same, no matter what you do in life.  You still have to wake up every day with a deep desire to be successful.  Then you have to make it happen.  You have to be consistently focused every day.  You can't just wake up and say, hey, I'm going give a little bit of effort today and see what happens.  If it doesn't work out for me, I can say I tried and complain to my wife or girlfriend. You can't just jump around because the newspaper or some TB analyst says, here's some get rich quick scheme or holy grail.  You must know what you're going to do, be keenly aware of the role human behavior plays, and go make it happen.

Ajax616

« Reply #358 on: March 15, 2012, 02:57:59 PM »
To freshen a room a room, open a window.  Works for minds too, and for hearts. - Ed Seykota

Ajax616

« Reply #359 on: March 15, 2012, 04:33:32 PM »
Karen Levine:  Thank you for sharing your story of humility.  I find it to be very inspiring for this time in my life.

Advertisements