Advertisement

Author Topic: dream interpretations  (Read 18071 times)

zaubmos

dream interpretations
« on: January 11, 2012, 12:37:29 AM »
Can we have a sticky thread for dream interpretation s...

If koj ua npau hmoob tsis zoo los yog koj curious txog xav paub nws mean li cas ces post in the thread es seb puas muaj neeg paub txhais rau koj.and when replying...quo te the person in questionn..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

lady_lady

Re: dream interpretations
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 06:15:18 PM »
I've been having dreams that i'm living in this big white house. There were lots of windows and sliding doors. the walls of the whole house was mainly glass with white window curtains covering the windows and sliding doors. I remember looking to the back yard, it was this big open space like a school yard or something. it was so bright when i looked outside because it was sunny and there were a foot of snow on the ground. I remember my mom was there and she kept yelling at me. She kept saying mean things to me and I felt this tension in the house. Then I remember I went to my nephew's room and it was so messy so i tried cleaning the room. I cleared everything away. but the moment I step out of the room and came back, everything was as messy as it was before.

had that dream a couple of times...

A_New_Beginning

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 08:35:41 PM »
Only if I called a true dream interpreter, I would have been a winner of the Mega Million.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

zaubmos

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 11:54:09 AM »
ive been having weird dreams too...me no like....  :-X :-\

pajnpis

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 04:10:14 PM »
Anyone know what my dream means or is it nothing?

This Sunday morning I had a dream where I was inside this house. For some reason there are good and bad people outside but I'm able to let in the good people in. All of sudden I saw my sister in law walking around with her daughter so I ask her, "Niam ntawm, K (her husband which I'll just put as K) neb? Ua cas pom neb es tsis pom nws" (sister in law, where's K? How come I see you and don't see him). She just ignore me and walk off. Then the setting change. I was outside on a dark dirt road where I see her husband K, I ask him, "K cas koj tsis los tsev na. Los es peb mus tsev os (K how come you're not home. Let's go home). Anyways after I said that he told me that he can't come home, he gotta finished doing what he had done in the beginning.

I woke up after that and my husband told me that he had a headache so I was massaging his head but start to doze off again.
 I then dream about the same thing where I left off at...before I doze off I was telling myself that maybe I need to tell my mother in law...but then again I'm like, maybe it's nothing but right when I doze off it's right at where I left off, I ask him again how come he's not coming home and for him to go home. Again he said that he had to finished what he had done in the beginning and can't go home. I keep telling him to go home. He then ignore me and when and slept on a oversize half plastic easter egg at a dark dirt road.

Right after he slept there I felt something got off me and I woke up instantly without feeling tired. I woke up my husband but somehow wasn't scare then. About a few minutes I had a feeling something was at the corner so I had my husband turn on the light for me. He then told me to call my mother in law.... before calling I said that probably my mother in law will tell K to stay home for a week (ntshe niam yuav hais kom nws cai nyob tsev ib week) and right after I had that I heard a ding in my ear...it's like when you hit a bell and it make that loud ding noise.. I thought it was just my ear so I poke my finger in there but it's still there, and rub it against my husband arm but still there. It probably lasted for about 30-40 sec which seem like a while for me since I was scare.

If any know or think you know what it means, please do tell me.

---Thanks in advance

iSpink

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 09:29:23 PM »
I had a dream I got bit by a snake... :o

zaubmos

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 01:29:56 AM »
I had a dream I got bit by a snake... :o

either you or someone close to you gonna get pregnant

pajnpis

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 11:04:18 AM »
either you or someone close to you gonna get pregnant

Yep true..I had a dream about a snake biting me and within a week later when I check, I was prego.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2012, 03:58:07 PM »
What does it mean to dream of a big black larva (or maybe catepiller) crawling in the house and chasing you?

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

caSsadie

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2012, 11:40:47 PM »
I guess no one reads this thread?  I really want to know what my dream means

I am a christain:

Every couple of years or so, I have always dreamed about tigers.  There would be two groups.  My group, then the other group.  I am human in these dreams but am protected by my group of tigers (there's about 5 or 6 of them).  The other group of tigers are always trying to get to me, but they can never get near me.  When I walk in the fields, my tigers surround me.  I feel a sense of protection, but when I wake up, I'm told that dreaming of tigers are not a good sign.  so.. help?

nploojsiab

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 10:30:58 AM »
A dream of someone wearing a red shirt? Anyone know if this means anything? Thanks in advance!

j_vang

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 11:19:18 AM »

I am a christain:

Every couple of years or so, I have always dreamed about tigers.  There would be two groups.  My group, then the other group.  I am human in these dreams but am protected by my group of tigers (there's about 5 or 6 of them).  The other group of tigers are always trying to get to me, but they can never get near me.  When I walk in the fields, my tigers surround me.  I feel a sense of protection, but when I wake up, I'm told that dreaming of tigers are not a good sign.  so.. help?

just a thought from me.. even though you are a christian usually with tigger dreams it always means death to someone you know.. in this case you have some protecting you and some wanting to take you.. i don't know about your ancestor before but im sure they were traditional since all our ancestor i can believe that they were all traditional before so they are protecting you from the other one.. if the other one was able to get you... you might be dead.. dont take this offensively its just a thought from your dreams.. but u should talk to your pastor or whoever to help and pray for u..

j_vang

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 11:25:51 AM »
A dream of someone wearing a red shirt? Anyone know if this means anything? Thanks in advance!

red shirt means trouble whoever is wearing the red shirt in the dreams have to stay in or away from everything for a day or 2... it can means trouble or lead to even death..so hopefully nothing has happen to the person in red.. usually if u see someone having red on or whatever warned that person to be cautious and stay inside for the day or so..

HmoobVajYaj

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 11:08:37 PM »
Anyone know what my dream means or is it nothing?

This Sunday morning I had a dream where I was inside this house. For some reason there are good and bad people outside but I'm able to let in the good people in. All of sudden I saw my sister in law walking around with her daughter so I ask her, "Niam ntawm, K (her husband which I'll just put as K) neb? Ua cas pom neb es tsis pom nws" (sister in law, where's K? How come I see you and don't see him). She just ignore me and walk off. Then the setting change. I was outside on a dark dirt road where I see her husband K, I ask him, "K cas koj tsis los tsev na. Los es peb mus tsev os (K how come you're not home. Let's go home). Anyways after I said that he told me that he can't come home, he gotta finished doing what he had done in the beginning.

I woke up after that and my husband told me that he had a headache so I was massaging his head but start to doze off again.
 I then dream about the same thing where I left off at...before I doze off I was telling myself that maybe I need to tell my mother in law...but then again I'm like, maybe it's nothing but right when I doze off it's right at where I left off, I ask him again how come he's not coming home and for him to go home. Again he said that he had to finished what he had done in the beginning and can't go home. I keep telling him to go home. He then ignore me and when and slept on a oversize half plastic easter egg at a dark dirt road.

Right after he slept there I felt something got off me and I woke up instantly without feeling tired. I woke up my husband but somehow wasn't scare then. About a few minutes I had a feeling something was at the corner so I had my husband turn on the light for me. He then told me to call my mother in law.... before calling I said that probably my mother in law will tell K to stay home for a week (ntshe niam yuav hais kom nws cai nyob tsev ib week) and right after I had that I heard a ding in my ear...it's like when you hit a bell and it make that loud ding noise.. I thought it was just my ear so I poke my finger in there but it's still there, and rub it against my husband arm but still there. It probably lasted for about 30-40 sec which seem like a while for me since I was scare.

If any know or think you know what it means, please do tell me.

---Thanks in advance

The ringing noise you just heard means you are going to get sat on...that's all...it happened to me a lot before...and when it couldn't get me, it came into my dreams to come get me...LOL...goo d luck!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 11:13:30 PM by HmoobVajYaj »

HmoobVajYaj

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2013, 11:12:27 PM »

I am a christain:

tigers usually mean little monsters or police...had those dreams before...it just really depends because not everyone's dreams mean the same thing...but I do know that lions, tigers, dogs, money, shoes, clothes, stairs, papers are a sign of bad...just be careful...

Advertisements