Advertisement

Author Topic: Map of the "Qhuab Ke" at Hmong funeral services.  (Read 34732 times)

HmongKnight

Map of the "Qhuab Ke" at Hmong funeral services.
« on: March 08, 2012, 02:57:09 AM »
Below is rough map of my understanding of the "Qhuab Ke" at Hmong funeral services. This is where he send the spirit of the dead back to his ancestors.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

TruthAboveKnowledge

Re: Map of the "Qhuab Ke" at Hmong funeral services.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 03:23:19 AM »
Surely the lost souls will search to the ends of the Earth and not find peace.  Those souls are demonic souls, which are part of the fallen angels.  Satan and all of the fallen angels gave a lie to the world and they taught men sorcery of different planes.  Until the blowing of "trumpets" or shofar for the gathering of the harvest, those souls will tempt man's heart to becoming evil and vile.  The blowing of the trumpet is a festival that "GOD" told the Israelites to keep because it was a foreshadow of good things to come...well at least for the truth seekers.  That same feast will be repeated when souls has been arisen in the spiritual plane after the physical death of the earthly body.  Remember, using the Bible as our guide, even demonic souls can dwell in animals.  For example when Jesus aka Yahshua cast the demons out of the man and Yahshua commands "what is your name" and the demons said "Legion".  So there were many demons (a battlefield full of demons) wandering about...but at the end they were cast onto the swines/pigs and ran off the cliff to their deaths. 

HmongKnight

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 10:50:07 AM »
Truthaboveknow ledge:

The map I put above is a hmong history where they come from. We all know that Hmong don't have a history book written anywhere. The only history we have is story tellers from generation to generations by the "Qhuab Ke" at funeral. All "Qhuab Ke" have the same story and same path. For example; if someone in California would die, the "Qhuab Ke" will send his soul from California accross the Pacific Ocean to Thailand, to Laos, to China, to Siberia, to the mountain of Afghanistan, to the desert of Iraq/Iran, acrross the Dead Sea, to Egypt.

MovKuam

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 11:24:40 AM »
I want to be a hmong christian so I can port myself direct to heave without travel on the long harsh road...no food no water...no hookers...etc. ...

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 01:36:36 PM »
HmongKnight, yes I understand what your map was about.  There are two premise that my comment was aimed at.  A person consists of a "soul" and the "spirit" of GOD aka YHVH (some people pronounce it YAHWEH and others YOD HE VAH-this is what the Jewish High Priest pronounce it the only one time out of the year during the national repentance day-all other times it is inserted as HaShem).  It is customary for the Creator's name to more likely pronounced YAHWEH as most names of Jewish decent has a "yah" in there, such as Eliyah (Elijah), Benjamin Netanyahu, Mattithyahu (Mathew) or Yahshua (Joshua).  When someone dies, the spirit or life giving source returns to GOD-referring to Genesis on how GOD breathe in the nostril of Adam to give him life.  Then there is the soul, the individual entity that makes a person different from any other individual.  There is a huge differentiatio n here between the two.  So the first premise is when a person dies, a person's soul automatically enters a different dimensional plane.  The second premise is that when a person dies, a person's soul ceased to exist.  From all the sources that I have gathered, when a person dies, the soul no longer exist unless that person's life-work was attributed to GOD-Life, Love, Truth, Forgiveness etc.  When the time comes, that person's soul who "has been written in the Lamb's Book of Life" shall be arisen again in the spirit plane.  Now getting back to the traditional thinking that when a person dies, their soul automatically enters another plane doesn't make sense because the whole world was given a lie by Satan and the devils themselves.  It is them that tells everyone that there is life after death because that is what they see, they can never die again because they are in the spirit form-they were angels...they can only be tormented for eternity by GOD.  So the corrupted name of the book of Genesis-gene of Isis (actually the book is called Bereshith (The Beginning) in the Hebrew language) GOD tells Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden-the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil or surely they will die.  On the contrary what does Satan tells them, "surely if you eat of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, you shall surely not die".  So one of the two is lying right, Yes and NO, they are both correct depending on how you look at their perspective.  God refers to them that by eating of that fruit, you will die in the soul and spirit plane.  You won't make it.  Satan infers that by eating the fruit, it is not poisonous and your body won't die right away.  Both GOD and Satan know that the earthly body will wither away "by the sweat of your face you are to eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken.  For dust you are, and to dust you return."  So you see, GOD's level is always in the spirit form while Satan is always in the earthly flesh form.  Satan's domain is Earth and he rules Earth, it was cast from Heaven to Earth.  When Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness, Jesus did not argue with Satan about rulership on Earth...Jesus simply told Satan to "not tempt the Lord thy (your) GOD".  Satan is powerful because "he" is the father of deceit and lies and wickedness.  If everyone knows that they will be brought back to life after death...wouldn't you want to steal, cheat, lie and commit all abominations proclaim by GOD.  Of course you would, it's only logical but the Truth tells otherwise.  Some people will admit to it that everyone will be arisen again but it's because they are of the seed of Satan.  They are there to deceit you with only what they know and they will put stumbling blocks to prevent you from the Truth.  Now back to the Hmong shaman "qhuab ke" these entities are not the dead person's soul or the spirit of GOD.  They are the angelic evil spirit who wonders the ends of the earth.  When Jesus performed exorcism from the man who had "a legion of demons" in him, the angelic demons told Jesus that they have no where to go, so Jesus dealt with them and said they can go unto the swines/pigs.

HmongKnight

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 02:04:42 PM »
I understand what you wrote above, but the map I posted here has a meaning. Look closely and see if you understand what I"m trying to post here. They say a picture worth a thousand words.

As for when a person die where does his/her soul go, I have no idea. Non-hmong christian think his/her soul go back to his/her birth place and wait for a reincarnation. Christian think a dead person's soul go into a place call "resurrection" and wait until the last day then his/her soul will be resurrect into a living body by God.

But the purpose of this "Qhuab Ke" map is to explain why Hmong have similar rituals and beliefs as of those of the Israelites. They seem to come from the same place. Perhaps Hmong is one of the lost tribe of Israel?

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 04:14:13 PM »
Yes, most of the details are supporting the idea that Hmongs also share many traditions as those that are found in ancient Israelite practices.  In ancient Israelite practice, they cut open the bull's belly and look at what the intestine is trying to tell the high priest, very much like Egypt.  In Hmong practices, during weddings and such, the elder or for seers look at chicken feet to foresee the state of the young couple's life.  Taking animal parts as using it as a tools to foresee things, is animism.  Animism is a form of sacrificing the animal to a "being" and making a ritual out of it.  As your map show, and I have not seen it before but all the details that I have been coming across does support it going back to the middle east.

Amara

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 08:06:45 PM »
Can you correlate the verses in the qhuab ke with the locations on your map, please?

hmoobhawj1000

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 11:39:54 AM »
very interesting..

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 10:35:47 PM »
Below is rough map of my understanding of the "Qhuab Ke" at Hmong funeral services. This is where he send the spirit of the dead back to his ancestors.

Haha...is that so?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

HmongKnight

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2012, 04:04:51 PM »
Can you correlate the verses in the qhuab ke with the locations on your map, please?

I don't know the whole "qhuab ke" pattern because I'm a Christian at birth and I was hoping those who know it very well tell me so I can pin point exactly where in the map. What I have above are a few main patterns or locations that kinda caught my attentions after hearing them say it at funeral. Those locations are China's plain, Siberia, Himilaya mountain, and the dead sea.  I"m sure there are more locations than these, but like I've said, I don't know the whole pattern because I don't know the whole "qhuab ke" words. But these kinda caught my attentions.

After the Qhuab Ke send his/her soul to his/her birth place to get his clothes, where-ever that is. The Qhuab Ke then tell him/her to go to great great grandma and grandpa after that.

First location that he mentioned is China's plain. In this area there are many wild grasss and twigs and when walking through this path one has to wear a shoe in order to make it through because of the thickness of the twigs. So the qhuab ke ask that he/she has to put on his/her shoe on when walking through this area.

Second location that were mentioned by the Qhuab Ke is the cold weather of Siberia or in hmong "Ntuj Txiag Teb Tsaus".  In this region of the world it's very dark and cold.

Third location is the mountain of of the Himalaya. The "qhuab ke" call it "Roob Kab Ntsig something something... I can't make out of that word but what it is, is that by walking through this mountain one can get bite and cut all over. Imagine walking through a mountain of rocks and sharp edges, yOu'll get cut and sting like Kab Ntsig plev.

Fourth location that caught my attention is the Dead Sea, "Dej Iab Dej Daw".. Take a sip of the Dead Sea and see how salty it is.

Like I've said above that there could be more locations and pattens than what I wrote here. Let those who knows the whole "Qhuab Ke" thing give these details so I can pin point them on the map.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 05:02:08 PM »
Just go back to more funerals to hear them again and again and one day you'll know them then.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

DonJuan

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2012, 05:14:44 PM »
Sorry. Good theory. But when hmong do funeral, they refer to a realm that is not the realm of men. They only put translations into words men can understand.  Like going back to Laos does not mean the actual country, it means: the dead has reached its final destination where the journey originally began.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2012, 05:20:07 AM »
Sorry. Good theory. But when hmong do funeral, they refer to a realm that is not the realm of men. They only put translations into words men can understand.  Like going back to Laos does not mean the actual country, it means: the dead has reached its final destination where the journey originally began.

So it is all just symbolism? It would be interesting to learn how the words and imagery came about.

DonJuan

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2012, 03:29:53 PM »
So it is all just symbolism? It would be interesting to learn how the words and imagery came about.

Yes, for example "parents'luck" most of the time does not pretend to luck as the English translation. Or when a shaman says "at 29 years-old, you will find luck and will be able to be successful", that just means maturity, therefore being able to make better choices for oneself.

The problem is many words cannot describe the other realm, therefore shaman and stories have to translate it into something concrete so the average Hmong can understand. It's like explaining where babies come from to a toddler: you talk to them about the bee and a flower!

Advertisements