Advertisement

Author Topic: here we go...lol  (Read 39277 times)

hmongoutkast

Re: here we go...lol
« Reply #210 on: November 15, 2013, 11:43:25 PM »
loud...lol...i cant hear myself talk when i am drunk..more of a joker when i am buzz..and a sleeper when i am drunk DRUNK..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

hmongoutkast

« Reply #211 on: November 15, 2013, 11:45:08 PM »
well loud, when i am with groups of people..normal and drinkin when i am with my bro and close friends..and just normal quite watchin movies when i am at home. :D

hmongoutkast

« Reply #212 on: November 15, 2013, 11:50:53 PM »
hahahaha..that's gonna be very LOUD than..lol :D :D :D :D :D

hmongoutkast

« Reply #213 on: November 16, 2013, 12:09:15 AM »
Hahaha ;)

hmongoutkast

« Reply #214 on: November 16, 2013, 12:19:11 AM »
Good nite O0

hmongoutkast

« Reply #215 on: November 17, 2013, 04:57:54 PM »
Anytime..lol ;D ;D

hmongoutkast

« Reply #216 on: November 17, 2013, 05:05:23 PM »
So i went to check out some cars..the 370z nismo is bad a$$ in person. But the view from the drive seat is pretty bad hella blind spots. Even the view of the road is bad. The scion fr-s is nice too. Seating inside it, is awsome. Fits like a glove. Only downfall is not enough horsepower. The evo was nice too but the insurance on it is higher than both other cars. Didnt buy anythang yet. Gonna pay off my credit cards and wait a few months...hopef ully the price drops on the 370z

hmongoutkast

« Reply #217 on: November 20, 2013, 10:22:10 PM »
so my workplace is offering overtime... uhmmm..WHAT A RIP OFF..lol.. the government just takes more money away... :'( :'( :'( :'( my middle bro is on unemployment right now..so as we were bbqing, we talked about taxes and healthcare..i told him, he should apply for Obamacare.. he said forsure, and maybe he should just have a lot of kids and be on welfare.. ;D ;D ;D ;D jokingly ofcourse..
anyways...my youngest bro's bday/baby shower was a blast. drank a lot, but ate a lot too..so I wasn't that drunk..and no hangover the next day..
my parents are going to laos tomorrow..so no thanksgiving at their house this year..all good..i gotta trip to go too..still prayin that my id comes in time.. :'( :'( :'(

hmongoutkast

« Reply #218 on: November 21, 2013, 10:24:41 AM »
Forrealz.. ot is a waste. They dont force me to work it. So every other day i will just come in early and take a shoet lunch..and i fine with my 8hrs.  Last time i worked ot and double pay..i thought i would have a big check but it got deducted by uncle sam.. so now..i say forget that .lol
I figure i am in the a$$ed out tax bracket..lol make to much to have any aid or discount from the government...b ut not enough to be well off.. ;D

hmongoutkast

« Reply #219 on: November 25, 2013, 07:37:23 PM »
so my id came in on Saturday....an d what did I do with it?? we went clubbing.. ;D ;D this time I remember to zip it up, in my jacket.. 8) 8) probably had 12 beers before we went to the club..got there late, 12am. but had a good time.. been months since I danced..and it was only cause some chick drag me in..not that I was complaining.. anyways took to many shots, ended up throwin up on the street.. felt betta..went to go eat and that was that..
so today, my boss took in a lot of work..he somehow forget that I was going on vacation, til next Thursday. OOooOo well..guess there be a lot of work for me when I come back..

just found out that two of my friends are breakin up.. guy and gurl, I mean. she moving out and living somewhere eles, in town. I am guessing he going back to his parents place. kinda sucks, since I got so use to hangin out with both of them.. usually he gets kicked out of the apartment, when they get mad at eat other and a few days later, she calls him back..but this time..it forrealz..

hmongoutkast

« Reply #220 on: November 27, 2013, 03:15:38 PM »
Thank you. :D have a wonderful thanksgiving  :)

hmongoutkast

« Reply #221 on: December 10, 2013, 12:04:10 AM »
so my vac. down south was a blast. travel over 4 states for fun.. drank everyday.. the last day was probably one of the longest drankin days I ever had in my whole life.. 2pm til 6am. slept for 4 hrs. woke up with a mean hangover, couldn't throw up, cause I haven't ate anything. probably one of my longest flights ever too..
one thang I love about my vac. is that it makes me miss home, mostly my bed.  ;D ;D feels good to be home and workin again.. I got round two of drinkin comin up in a few weeks..my buddy from mn is comin down for new years here..
the weather here has been pretty cold 23 degrees, give or take.. gotta wear sweats under my work paints, double the socks and two sweater under my work shirt, plus a beanie.. life workin in a garage.. sucks but I take that over summer anytime..
work is still busy..even in this cold..thinking, I will probably go in early tomorrow for some overtime. nothing eles to do.. even thought uncle sam is gonna tax the hell outta it.. :'( :'(

hmongoutkast

« Reply #222 on: January 20, 2014, 09:42:29 PM »
lol..happy new years!!! hahaha even tho I am kinda late.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
been a rough few weeks..alot of drinkin..for fresno hmong new years (not that I went to new years..)

hmongoutkast

« Reply #223 on: January 20, 2014, 09:51:59 PM »
I startin to think..i drink to much..more like my bro and I drink to much...  :'( :'( we drank like we are 21 still.. given that most of my friends are in their mid 20's... but even to the point that my bro and me can out drink them and we are in our mid 30's... I spent the last two Saturdays drinkin from 7pm til 12 noon.. even did beer runs are 7am..
new years night, me and 5 friends, finish 3 bottles of gray goose..i thought I remember most of the night..but it turns out I didn't...lol even the promoter at the club was like...Yall crazy..

anyways...7 more months til i got my driver lic back..i am so excited..i can drive like normal people do..hahahaha

hmongoutkast

« Reply #224 on: January 21, 2014, 02:41:21 PM »
LOL not married yet... O0  when i get me lic back...i am gonna got get another dui..hahhaha ;D j/k.. i am juat gonna go buy the car i wanted. 8) and yea i learn my lession.. no more drinkin and driving. I am lucky my work place still kept me after all that

Advertisements