Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong are NOT Jews or Aryans  (Read 23400 times)

Great Sage

Re: Hmong are NOT Jews or Aryans
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 12:11:41 PM »
Feel free to provide me objective evdience to support your claims to glory that what you say is true...I said OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE OK...not someone's bias and opinion...must be something measurable...

It's ironic you mention "measurable" when everything you believe in is based on fantastical stories (i.e. animals walking side-by-side into boats, whales swallowing people, walking on water, etc) that can't be proven.... So in the words of Courbet, "show me an angel and I'll paint one."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

A_New_Beginning

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 06:13:14 PM »
We, Hmong are the true descendent of God aka Pojsaub, Yaumsaub. Listen to qhuabke, if you must.

Great Sage

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2012, 08:59:04 PM »
I will say my stuff is not measureable.  I concede that point yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  Now I'm asking you to measure your point ;)  Please do tell me your theories are different (not anecdotal) and that your theories are measured objectively.  I might just convert when you present me with accurate and precise data to show that nothing came from something, an amoeba is my ancestor...ple ase do prove to me that you are not ANECDOTAL like me and that you actually are different.

Show me, persaude me, convert me to the atheists world...I want to be an atheist and to get rid of all the rules of religion and their dogmatics ways...  :2funny: :2funny:

At this junction, all the data in the world is pointless as I will point out.

To begin, I must present a rational line of thinking because you’ve presented an oxymoron. You admit to believing in the immeasurable; yet, you ask me to present ideas to you in terms of being measurable. Therefore, you’re left with a conundrum. I’m not saying you’re unintelligent or anything. On the contrary, you show promise…  But I’m saying that if you accept that the sun revolves around the earth, you cannot believe the earth revolves around the sun (no matter the proof). This is the dilemma Galileo faced in his day. We cannot rationalize the irrational, so one has to be willing to take the “red pill” to follow.

Using this rational, we all know that “nothing cannot create something,” and that “something” had to create the universe. Yet, when we assign “human” characteristic s to this “something” by saying it’s a “god” that can do anything and see everything, aren’t we really creating a false idol?

Myself, I make no claims about the nature of “God;” not even whether HE exists or not. I would prefer to learn about the nature of the universe through my own experiences and what my fellow human beings discover. These discoveries, and not myths, are the things that lead me closer to understanding “what” created the universe.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 09:04:09 PM by Great Sage »

MarineKingPrime

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2012, 05:54:16 PM »
The Hmong as jews theory, is just a conjecture some american hippy made in the 1970s whom probably knew of the lost tribe of Israel story and felt sorry for the Hmong plight. Sort of like the "Hmong means Free" debacle.

There was a  "Japanese theory" that has more points to link the "lost tribe" than the Hmong. Also they did find this tribe near India who they claim with more merit. I think I even saw this video. Since 2005? The jews invited this SEA tribe & this African tribe to come back to Israel. The video shows the Lemba tribe of Africa verified by DNA to be linked to Modern Jews and the Indian tribe, the Bnei Menashe.

As for Aryans I'm sure they made it across Asia from India to Japan. Funny how Aryans & Iranian sound so familiar, replace the Y with I and I with A and wow! They are just somewhat north of India like the stories put of them.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 05:58:51 PM by MarineKingPrime »

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 11:33:13 PM »
If you're a believer of Christ, you believe that. Makes you equals and accepted by Aryans. :idiot2:

MarineKingPrime

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 07:11:50 AM »
Aryans are not Christians bro, just thought I'd give u a head's up. Believing Hmong are Aryans, is like saying Hmong are super Saiyans. I hope you get the point.

kaiyu

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2012, 08:57:04 AM »
Mud, corn, rice, flour,and bean people, which one are you :D otherwise human are alien's scientific experiment because tv told me so ;D

population1

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2012, 11:36:23 AM »
The Hmong as jews theory, is just a conjecture some american hippy made in the 1970s whom probably knew of the lost tribe of Israel story and felt sorry for the Hmong plight. Sort of like the "Hmong means Free" debacle.

There was a  "Japanese theory" that has more points to link the "lost tribe" than the Hmong. Also they did find this tribe near India who they claim with more merit. I think I even saw this video. Since 2005? The jews invited this SEA tribe & this African tribe to come back to Israel. The video shows the Lemba tribe of Africa verified by DNA to be linked to Modern Jews and the Indian tribe, the Bnei Menashe.

As for Aryans I'm sure they made it across Asia from India to Japan. Funny how Aryans & Iranian sound so familiar, replace the Y with I and I with A and wow! They are just somewhat north of India like the stories put of them.

this is the study of 'humans' or homo-w/e not race. for example: 'homo-uranus' could've met with 'homo-erectus' who could've allied with 'homo-mars w/e' who could've met with 'homo-the-goddess' from 'homo-the-regenerative' rather than 'homo-the-degenerative' where h-t-r could've branched or had been from a forked lineage from 'homo-East Asia' and 'homo-West Asia' to converge somewhere with 'homo-the-next-generation' and so on and so forth.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2012, 07:30:01 PM »
Aryans are not Christians bro, just thought I'd give u a head's up. Believing Hmong are Aryans, is like saying Hmong are super Saiyans. I hope you get the point.

Don't Aryans believe in christ?

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2012, 10:50:25 AM »
Depends. Originally, Aryan also referred to Indo-European people like Albanians and Iranians. Look at Iran and Albany people pictures, they share European blood. It's not coincidence that "Aryan" and "Iran" are similar. The Nazi movement took the word as their own because they thought they were the pure European race and have the rights to that word.

Most neo Nazi doesn't even know this.

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2012, 07:17:41 PM »
In some of my earlier writings I did write that Hmongs do share a vast similarities to the Jews.  I also wrote that Egypt was also a great source to understanding the human timeline.  I propose that Hmong may have been in contact and probably lived amongst Jews.  If anyone can not perceive this concept then they are entitle to their own ideas.  Let me also reiterate that Hmongs share very common practices like the Jews. I will be putting a link to Youtube on one of these similarities.  However, I also believe that Hmongs are a spiritual people.  They are distinct in their traditions and we know what traditions are, practices that have been evolve or adopted in time.

I also believe that for certain purposes, the Christian faith has been put into bad practices and it has been manipulated from the original teachings.  I am a believer of YHVH, the Torah and I see that connections and presumptions by fellow Christians are blind and incorrect.  The Christian faith nowadays have fallen quite a distance from since it was once delivered to the saints.  The Christians faith nowadays are twisted and wicked.

The political movement in bringing the Messianic movement to make people Christians and bringing them to a since of belonging with Jewish ancestry was a big backfire.  Whether this is to promote zionism and or the calling of WW3, we find that the state of Israel is ranked having the 6th spot in having nuclear arsenal while Iran has 0, and they hate each other.  The teaching of Jesus says to "love your enemy" but Israel can't do that because they as a people have been burned before.  In short, people who study and do accordingly to the Torah are spiritual seekers.  There are also people who claim to certain beliefs but really, they just want the jewel for themselves and these are the ravages that is tearing the peace in the middle east.  These are your "jews", the zionist who supposedly want a land they occupied once from history.  Sadly, in the good ole U.S. of A. politicians and stupid commoners are only accepting Christians as THE faith to believe and all other religions are hated upon.  It is ironic that this country was build upon a belief in God but they use the work of science.  (God here is referred to as a title, not YHVH.)

So back to what I was saying earlier, here is an example that the Hmong people share so closely with Jewish culture and traditions.  In Hmong traditions, a brother who has not been married is entitle to marry his brother's wife if that man dies leaving her to become widow.

Like this post: +1

MilesDaddy

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2012, 08:33:43 PM »
I was in Kyrgyzsan in 09 and IMO Hmong look a lot like them....so for you guys that don't know where that is, just think North of China and West of Russia.... Like Tibet. Mongolia

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2012, 08:47:15 PM »
MilesDaddy, you are certainly right.  The clothing is similar though not exactly the same, the way they work, how they look like and how they live is so close in resemblance.  They live in high mountainous regions, going up and down the hills to do gardening and rice plantations, how they have alters for spiritual healing, etc.  There was a documentary currently on Netflix regarding a young man trying to find the reincarnation of his recent Tibetan priest/master who just past away and how he went to look for him in that particular region.  That region is very close to the Eastern Middle-East and northern India.

population1

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2012, 11:40:45 AM »
Hmong has similarities, which are called 'shared culture' in western philosophy. in Asian lineages and past-times, these are interchangeabl e with shared origin. in other words, for ex. there are those fair, skin complexion and bone structure of Hmong and Chinese that are similar because we all have a common ancestry tablet system, so to speak. originally, back in those days, just about any brother can take care or continue the love, care, support, etc. toward his widowed sister-in-law and nephews or nieces, not necessarily 'marrying' your sister-in-law. just like how Hmong call their SIL 'niam' the variant in Chinese is 'niang'. the basic numbering system and formal addressing are similar; now, that's what you call similarities.

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2012, 01:10:54 PM »
Population1, in traditional Hmong culture and I'm referring to even todays practice, you would have the right to marry your sister-in-law if your brother passed away, taken that if you weren't already married.  This is a customary for the Hmongs as a law and is an acceptable practice.  That being said, today's generation in America does not practice this often anymore but once in a while you still hear about a younger brother marrying the sister-in-law.  I personally know of at least 4 cases.

Advertisements