Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong are NOT Jews or Aryans  (Read 23395 times)

population1

Re: Hmong are NOT Jews or Aryans
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2012, 01:54:00 PM »
truthaboveknow ledge,

I personally don't know of any in america. the only extent I've known of is same clan dating, which aren't related in any means except for the same surname. h/e, I do know it was a customary in ancient times and in very small, isolated villages, which makes sense. also, beliefs and lifestyles sets in, and whereabouts in those places, to some, it may still be acceptable.

as the saying "My eyes recognize you as my sister-in-law, but my fists will not recognize you". - Wu Song

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

countthe$$$$

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2012, 07:17:30 PM »
Population1, in traditional Hmong culture and I'm referring to even todays practice, you would have the right to marry your sister-in-law if your brother passed away, taken that if you weren't already married.  This is a customary for the Hmongs as a law and is an acceptable practice.  That being said, today's generation in America does not practice this often anymore but once in a while you still hear about a younger brother marrying the sister-in-law.  I personally know of at least 4 cases.

still happens in america.  it is known.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2012, 10:11:24 PM »
Hahahaha.  Cheezes!!! 

Even though I don't know much, reading some of the posts here...

Man! Some of you Hmong folks are talking like you are just now finding out about Hmong customs and culture today!   

It's quite sad really!

We've hmongs as a hole have only left the "mother" land no less than 50 years ago!  Only 50 years ago!!  There are hmongs who are still alive from the time we left Laos to America!! Still alive!!  And y'all's are talking like y'all's are studying an old archaic group of people who's culture and customs you have no idea about because that group of people is from a time so long ago!!

Cheezes!!  Hahaha.

Quotes sad really....

All you Johnny born lately mister misses educated, I suggest sitting down with your grandparents or any grandparents and just talk to them. 

I find it funnie sometimes when people would rather go off findings of "experts" in thier field who are not even hmongs rather than talking to the elders when seeking information about thier own people and then to pass off that information as what is real and true.  Yes some of it is true but your best resources are still alive and breathing cheezes!!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

zina

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2013, 11:14:27 PM »
Look up Hmong Daw DNA on the net...  No Jew or Aryan DNA.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2013, 01:40:23 AM »
I hope this isn't one of those threads where people have the mind of a third grader because common sense is so evident in here.  Common people, common sense here.  Anyone defending Hmongs as being part Jews or lost tribe is like saying we are part Native because everyone thinks it is so cool to be related to one.  Stop trying to be wannabees and start embracing us, the Hmongs.  We were never the Jews or Aryans.  As a matter of fact, we are not even related by 1 cent.  Anyone defending this ideaology is neither in love with Jews and are trying to find some sort of connection so they can claim their rights to GOD.  Stop letting the churches and american ideology brainwash you.  To understand the roots we must travel to the heart and that is in China.  Even Hmongs in China do not tell revelations of the lost tribe.  This is a pastor made up story for you blinded folks to believe.  Also just because you see some hmongs with yellow hair doesn't mean a thing.  I saw a black kid who's skin is all white or a white who's skin is all black.

zina

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2013, 09:10:40 AM »
I was in Kyrgyzsan in 09 and IMO Hmong look a lot like them....so for you guys that don't know where that is, just think North of China and West of Russia.... Like Tibet. Mongolia
Hmong share D-M15 with the Qiang and Tibetans.  You could say our other cousins.  They expanded into central Asian since the dawn of civilization in China.  Central Asia populations also have D-M15.  These people came from the Far East not Middle East.

Tubpojntxoog

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2013, 11:09:41 AM »
I hope this isn't one of those threads where people have the mind of a third grader because common sense is so evident in here.  Common people, common sense here.  Anyone defending Hmongs as being part Jews or lost tribe is like saying we are part Native because everyone thinks it is so cool to be related to one.  Stop trying to be wannabees and start embracing us, the Hmongs.  We were never the Jews or Aryans.  As a matter of fact, we are not even related by 1 cent.  Anyone defending this ideaology is neither in love with Jews and are trying to find some sort of connection so they can claim their rights to GOD.  Stop letting the churches and american ideology brainwash you.  To understand the roots we must travel to the heart and that is in China.  Even Hmongs in China do not tell revelations of the lost tribe.  This is a pastor made up story for you blinded folks to believe.  Also just because you see some hmongs with yellow hair doesn't mean a thing.  I saw a black kid who's skin is all white or a white who's skin is all black.

Exactly. I just can't understand why some Hmong folks so want to be Jews. To me, Hmong are Hmong, and Hmong originated in China, that's final. I don't think one group of people can trace its root back farther than 6,000-7,000 years. And before that, who care? The fact that Hmong may have some cultural similarity with the Jews doesn't make Hmong Jews, because we know that culture, sometimes, is learned and adapted from group to group. I'm happy to be a Hmong, and you should too, so let's just forget about this Hmong is Jews idea.

Tubpojntxoog

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2013, 11:37:45 AM »
Mud, corn, rice, flour,and bean people, which one are you :D otherwise human are alien's scientific experiment because tv told me so ;D

You hit the point. IMO, human beings are the product of genetic engineering of the alien. The so called "God, tswvntuj, yawm saub" are nothing but aliens who landed on earth long time ago. No wonder why we must worship them. They do not show up and say Hi to you and I because they respect the universal declaration of indepence. They do want us to know who we are and where we came from, but the information is controlled by layers of secrecy in the government.

It's ridiculous that people who are so scholarly educated as many of you here have a hard time to understand that if we are in a countless stars and planets universe, than there must also be other beings out there as well. Infact, many of you are so limited to your daily activities that you don't even know or believe that Area 51 existed. This is true for the entire US population.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2013, 02:03:51 PM »
You hit the point. IMO, human beings are the product of genetic engineering of the alien. The so called "God, tswvntuj, yawm saub" are nothing but aliens who landed on earth long time ago. No wonder why we must worship them. They do not show up and say Hi to you and I because they respect the universal declaration of indepence. They do want us to know who we are and where we came from, but the information is controlled by layers of secrecy in the government.

It's ridiculous that people who are so scholarly educated as many of you here have a hard time to understand that if we are in a countless stars and planets universe, than there must also be other beings out there as well. Infact, many of you are so limited to your daily activities that you don't even know or believe that Area 51 existed. This is true for the entire US population.

You know I have been saying for the longest that in every culture they speak of the sun god.  In Ancient times, Incas, Mayans, Africans, Eygptians, Hmongs, Chinese, and every race have spoke of a higher diety from the sky.  This is like the Da Vinci Code and we just have to apply the known facts.  The answer to most of our question is by asking the question why? Why is it that most religions use some sort of scarfice to the gods pertaining to the sky?  Who esle would live in the sky??? Alien? When spoken in religious or scientific tone, we are sure that most religion will point to the sun and the moon.  The people who live in the sky or came from the sky? This is the reason why pryaminds are built to reach the sky.

And yes, governement conspiracy keeps secret info away from the public.  You guys see how 9/11 took its toll on the people when in fact it was an conspiracy.  People will go crazy and unite for a single cause.  Rememeber the RADIO HOST in the past, when hundreds suicide listening to the story of alien invasion? Can't let that happen again.

Tubpojntxoog

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2013, 11:07:13 PM »
You know I have been saying for the longest that in every culture they speak of the sun god.  In Ancient times, Incas, Mayans, Africans, Eygptians, Hmongs, Chinese, and every race have spoke of a higher diety from the sky.  This is like the Da Vinci Code and we just have to apply the known facts.  The answer to most of our question is by asking the question why? Why is it that most religions use some sort of scarfice to the gods pertaining to the sky?  Who esle would live in the sky??? Alien? When spoken in religious or scientific tone, we are sure that most religion will point to the sun and the moon.  The people who live in the sky or came from the sky? This is the reason why pryaminds are built to reach the sky.

And yes, governement conspiracy keeps secret info away from the public.  You guys see how 9/11 took its toll on the people when in fact it was an conspiracy.  People will go crazy and unite for a single cause.  Rememeber the RADIO HOST in the past, when hundreds suicide listening to the story of alien invasion? Can't let that happen again.

Yeah, you are right about different cultures have similar story about the sun god. Hmong have a story that tswvntuj dwell in the sun. At the same time, Shong Lue, the mother of writing, also mentioned that God dwell in the moon.

The question why we, the human, sacrifice animals for god is because these beings are not like us. They are divine. And we are the product of their genetic engineering program. We are created to serve them and take care of their garden. If I remember correctly, some scientists believe the universe consisted of 11 dimensions. Many of these aliens are multi-dimensional beings. According to experts and eye witnesses, many of these beings look exactly like us that if they are in public places, we will not recognize the differences.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2013, 03:26:43 AM »
Yeah, you are right about different cultures have similar story about the sun god. Hmong have a story that tswvntuj dwell in the sun. At the same time, Shong Lue, the mother of writing, also mentioned that God dwell in the moon.

The question why we, the human, sacrifice animals for god is because these beings are not like us. They are divine. And we are the product of their genetic engineering program. We are created to serve them and take care of their garden. If I remember correctly, some scientists believe the universe consisted of 11 dimensions. Many of these aliens are multi-dimensional beings. According to experts and eye witnesses, many of these beings look exactly like us that if they are in public places, we will not recognize the differences.

I like the way you think. Great minds think alike.  O0

King_Kong

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2013, 04:48:40 PM »
Man, this is where the "Animus" would be handy! :D :D :D

PebHmoobUnited

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2013, 10:10:16 AM »
The more i read nej debate...the more kuv xav tias nej xiam hlwb lawm!  Nej all more or less regurgitate same old arguments that have been debated since the dawn of civilizations.

You all think you're so smart...seriou sly? NOT one of you have provided any empirical facts that make any sense!  MORE or less....nej talk ruam tiag!  TSUM, K....ua tsaug! lol

WHo ever the HMONG are....or came from....I know that hluas nkauj hmoob zoo nkuaj tiag tiag!!! I LOVE MY Hmong women long time!!! ua tsaug!  :D :D :D O0 O0 O0

Like this one!  O0 O0 :-* :-*

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 10:12:47 AM by PebHmoobUnited »

asadfg

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2013, 10:28:38 AM »
^^^ wtf?!> she's prolly younger than your daughter!!!!!!  :police: :police:   ;D :-X

Like this post: +1

PebHmoobUnited

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2013, 10:50:37 AM »
she's 21 incase koj xav paub! ua tsauG!  O0 O0 O0

Advertisements