Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong are NOT Jews or Aryans  (Read 23305 times)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong are NOT Jews or Aryans
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2013, 09:13:28 AM »
Over the pass several years, many groups of Hmong have made outlandish claims regarding the geneology and ancestry of Hmong. Among the most ridiculous of these claims are that Hmong are a "Lost Tribe of Israel", and also that we come from the Aryan race. Unfortunately, all these claims exist as pure conjecture; for not a shred of scholarly evidence supports any of these claims (including my own extensive research).

The dangers of these claims are two-fold: first of all, it de-values our existence as Asians. Most of these claimants are no doubt self-hating Asians who want to rectify their problem by positioning themselves as caucasion descendants. Second of all, many of these claimants are trying to align themselves with Judaism in hopes of being saved. Religious fanaticism is a funny thing as it distorts people's views.

For the record, Hmong have always been Asians. Our oral history presupposes that we originated in China and were exiled into Southeast Asia. However, a large number of Hmong still reside in China.

China did not exist before the Flood.

China descended from one of Noah's great grandson, Canaan.

The tribes of Israel came from Jacob, who can be traced back to Shem.

I believe the Chinese are the Sinites mentioned in Genesis 10:17, who can be traced back to Ham.

http://creation.com/the-sixteen-grandsons-of-noah

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2013, 04:48:57 PM »
The more i read nej debate...the more kuv xav tias nej xiam hlwb lawm!  Nej all more or less regurgitate same old arguments that have been debated since the dawn of civilizations.

You all think you're so smart...seriou sly? NOT one of you have provided any empirical facts that make any sense!  MORE or less....nej talk ruam tiag!  TSUM, K....ua tsaug! lol

WHo ever the HMONG are....or came from....I know that hluas nkauj hmoob zoo nkuaj tiag tiag!!! I LOVE MY Hmong women long time!!! ua tsaug!  :D :D :D O0 O0 O0

Like this one!  O0 O0 :-* :-*

If there is one thing I learn from Genghis Khan is that tolerance of other views and religious belief helped his empire to expand. Just saying.

Edit: Darn it! Gracified23! This thread is old!  >:(

Test your might!

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2013, 11:18:15 AM »
This is the case of white wash.  Priceless.  For everything else, there is boiled chicken.

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2013, 01:21:44 AM »
Why is it so hard to believe the impossible.  I don't think not a one person in here clearly understand where the origin of the Hmong people came from.  I believe to understand the origin of the Hmong people, we must start to understand other ethnic people within the region.  Minorities such as the Uyghur and countless other groups share such similarities…and their history range from Mongolia to Turkey (surpassing Iran and Iraq) where civilization started.

In the end you will all find that we all are alike, the only universal language that we all understand is LOVE.

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2013, 01:29:04 AM »
I should also note that the Holy Bible and the church doctrines are heavily influenced by the Anglo-Saxons and many of their European counterparts especially in culture and traditions.  They did steel the Bible from the Jews and made it their own, made images of themselves to portray their views and beliefs.  So to all those who think I may not be aware of this, I am laying this in plain sight.

Advertisements