Advertisement

Author Topic: BIG BANG!!! NOV 3rd  (Read 1588 times)

caSsadie

BIG BANG!!! NOV 3rd
« on: September 16, 2012, 01:34:21 AM »
at the LA HONDA CENTER!!!!  be there or be SQUARED!!!!  I'M GOING!!! (as soon as the tickets are available)  Who else is going!?!?!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

CherryVaj

Re: BIG BANG!!! NOV 3rd
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 10:44:38 PM »
Oh oh oh... I wanna go! Tell me more info.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 01:03:22 AM »
I would go if I lived closer.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

heavenly

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 09:07:40 PM »
As a Sweet 16th birthday to my only daughter, I brought her an all expensive paid for trip there. My sister brought her the concert ticket. Of course she's going with my sister. They are both Big Bang fanatics. I wanted to make her wish come true so she could cross this off her bucket list. LOL. I'll be giving her $300 spending money while she's there. This will be her Christmas gift as well.

CherryVaj

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 09:09:56 PM »
As a Sweet 16th birthday to my only daughter, I brought her an all expensive paid for trip there. My sister brought her the concert ticket. Of course she's going with my sister. They are both Big Bang fanatics. I wanted to make her wish come true so she could cross this off her bucket list. LOL. I'll be giving her $300 spending money while she's there. This will be her Christmas gift as well.

Can I be your daughter too?
But, that is such a sweet gift!

prima_donna

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 01:24:11 AM »
I heard the tickets sold out really fast! Now people are reselling them for double the price.. GRR! I didnt even get the chance to purchase them.

Luther

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 03:59:43 PM »
my sister's are going to the new york show :P

Advertisements