Advertisement

Author Topic: Let Me Be Yoursunrise4ever...  (Read 42564 times)

yoursunrise4ever

Re: Let Me Be Yoursunrise4ever...
« Reply #180 on: March 12, 2013, 02:32:51 PM »
Motivation has come hard these days. I find no motivation to do anything anymore.  :P  Just holding onto moment that is at hand. Need to take some time out to reflect on oneself.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #181 on: March 12, 2013, 02:40:33 PM »
So, I've decided to delete you out of my heart and mind. For my heart has no space to retain these memories of you. My heart is cold. I want to live the remaining of my life without the memory of you. For so long I did everything humanly possible to attained your love but whatever I did was never good enough for you. Everything that I did was wrong in your eyes. You always found a way to shoot down my dreams and crushed my heart. I could never understood what was wrong with me? If living is with pain, than I rather die so that my soul will be at peace.

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #182 on: March 12, 2013, 03:10:08 PM »
Memories of you played out like a movie
Frame by frame, your image etched in my heart
There was a beginning but no ending
Like two boats, we drifted apart
Love came and faded into the night
Stealing moments that I had with you
You were the treasure I held in my hands
But through the stormy weather I lost you
Lost in a dream world where reality does not exist
Conceived in my mind was a love so perfect
I failed to see all the lies underneath your words

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #183 on: April 01, 2013, 10:15:12 AM »
What a wonderful weekend. I got alot done since I had one extra day off. It's always nice to treat yourself to a day off and do the things that you want or like. Sometimes we just let life pass us by and we forget to stop and smell the rose. This coming spring and summer, I have a lot of outdoor plans. I want to go hiking/biking (have to look up a nice trail). Might even take up on fishing again since it's been many years. Work on my garden. Excercise more and be more active. I've been thinking about taking a craft class or even a cooking class at a community center. Need to keep my mind busy. Life is just too damn short.

Mattster

« Reply #184 on: April 03, 2013, 03:07:50 PM »
Yes, it was nice to have the extra day off.  I made a trip of it and went back to the town I grew up in.  It was a nice and nostalgic trip.   It's funny how everything seems so much smaller now. Back then my neighborhood seemed so much larger.  It was my world.

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #185 on: April 08, 2013, 11:10:12 AM »
Yes, it was nice to have the extra day off.  I made a trip of it and went back to the town I grew up in.  It was a nice and nostalgic trip.   It's funny how everything seems so much smaller now. Back then my neighborhood seemed so much larger.  It was my world.

Hello Mattster, it's so nice of you to stop by and update me with what's going on in your life. I am sorry that I've not been myself lately and therefore have not been able to converse with you much. It's always nice to go back and visit old places. See all the changes and perhaps even run into childhood friends. I took the opportunity to moved back to my childhood town for a year when I got laid off and it was great! So much has changed but my elementary school was still standing. I remembered building snowman during recess time. Climbing tree to get crab apples. Playing in the autumn leaves. Those are some sweet memories that I've cherished to this day.

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #186 on: April 08, 2013, 11:13:03 AM »
A gust of wind comes and swoop you off your feet but it does not know where to land you. A mind can never be at ease when there's confusion in life. As an adult, we always think we know what we want but in reality, it's much harder to accomplish. I guess taking one day at a time is the best route right now.

proudlao

« Reply #187 on: April 08, 2013, 11:29:27 AM »
If we only think for ourselves like we did as a child than there's no doubt in my mind we will certainly know what we want and need in our lives. As we age and the paths we have chosen, little by little our hearts have been taken away and chipped off, we no longer care as much about ourselves as we are about others being.

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #188 on: April 12, 2013, 09:08:36 AM »
When will this winter ever end? I'm getting so sick of it. The sight of the snow does not excite me anymore. It just seems like it's been dragging on and on and spring will never get here. I've decided to packed away my winter clothes but as of two days ago, I had to take it out again. I was looking forward to wearing my caprice, short, summer dresses, and sandals. :P  Well, winter is not going to keep me inside, I will be out shopping for spring clothes this weekend.

proudlao

« Reply #189 on: April 23, 2013, 06:07:33 AM »
We all have been given that special moment, chances that only come once in a long while. It breaks my heart when we turn our feelings away from our hearts and neglected what is truly there due to our aim to satisfied everyone else.

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #190 on: May 06, 2013, 05:40:59 PM »
I think I just graduated to be a nyab. For I have butchered 40 ducks all by myself but my back was killing me! Is that good or bad? ???  I bbq one to see how it taste and I don't really like it. It has this gaming smell to it. I doubt that I will be eating it again. I guess I can always make it into a duck laab to kill the smell.

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #191 on: May 06, 2013, 05:44:04 PM »
If you could turn the clock back in time, what is the one period in your life that you would want to redo or experience it all over again? I've thought hard on this one and there's only one thing that I wished so much in my heart but I want to keep silence on this one. *finger crossed*

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 05:47:55 PM by yoursunrise4ever »

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #192 on: May 06, 2013, 05:56:51 PM »
Dear Mattster,

Why have you not come to visit me anymore? Anyways, I've missed your friendship and I've missed your inking in my journal. I hope you'll stop by soon.  :)

Always,

Sunrise

Mattster

« Reply #193 on: May 08, 2013, 02:32:28 PM »
Dear Mattster,

Why have you not come to visit me anymore? Anyways, I've missed your friendship and I've missed your inking in my journal. I hope you'll stop by soon.  :)

Always,

Sunrise

Hi Brightness,

I'm sorry I have been so distant, but I'm back now and working on the song. :)  Maybe one of these days I will actually complete it. Lol!

It's nice to know you still think of me as I have wandered afar.  I return now and have cast off this stranger's cloak.  I stand before the light of sunrise as your humble lost friend, eager to once again seek your company and inspirational words..

yoursunrise4ever

« Reply #194 on: May 13, 2013, 11:49:22 AM »
Hi Brightness,

I'm sorry I have been so distant, but I'm back now and working on the song. :)  Maybe one of these days I will actually complete it. Lol!

It's nice to know you still think of me as I have wandered afar.  I return now and have cast off this stranger's cloak.  I stand before the light of sunrise as your humble lost friend, eager to once again seek your company and inspirational words..

The heart never forget once it has established a friendship bond. I hope I will have the opportunity to hear your song. I am patiently waiting....

Advertisements