Advertisement

Author Topic: Circumcision...  (Read 4466 times)

Succubus

Circumcision...
« on: January 31, 2013, 03:21:13 AM »
In the past few decades, a growing number of African males are circumcised.  (fact)

Why is that?  Was there a mass conversion to Judaism (being Jewish)?  Explain.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Justone

Re: Circumcision...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 08:06:08 AM »
In the past few decades, a growing number of African males are circumcised.  (fact)

It easier to wash and clean their thing with pulling the foreskin back.... ;D

This is why Somalia washes 3 times a day, carring a water bottle with the everywhere they go.

Succubus

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 12:06:25 PM »
It easier to wash and clean their thing with pulling the foreskin back.... ;D

This is why Somalia washes 3 times a day, carring a water bottle with the everywhere they go.

You are on the right track!

Let me clarify that I am talking about African males on the continent of Africa.  This movement in the USA was not that well received.  (answer will be revealed later today)

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 01:44:45 PM »
You are on the right track!

Let me clarify that I am talking about African males on the continent of Africa.  This movement in the USA was not that well received.  (answer will be revealed later today)

They are giving their fore skin for God's favor.  Think of it as human sacrifice.

Succubus

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 05:22:52 PM »
The answer is AIDS.

Drugs are too expensive and not readily available.  One of the best way to decrease the number of new cases is circumcision.  Dirt and microorganisms can harbor there and wreak havoc, but that is not the main reason here.  The underside of the foreskin is very sensitive and does not provide much barrier.  This is a vector for the transmission of the HIV.  According to medical research, men who are uncircumcised are 8X more like to contract the virus versus those who are circumcised. 

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 10:08:38 AM »
The answer is AIDS.

Drugs are too expensive and not readily available.  One of the best way to decrease the number of new cases is circumcision.  Dirt and microorganisms can harbor there and wreak havoc, but that is not the main reason here.  The underside of the foreskin is very sensitive and does not provide much barrier.  This is a vector for the transmission of the HIV.  According to medical research, men who are uncircumcised are 8X more like to contract the virus versus those who are circumcised. 

Oh.

News in St. Paul is suggesting that people shouldn't circumcise because many new refugees don't and are doing just fine.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Succubus

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 10:19:10 AM »
In modern time AND good hygiene, there is little difference.  Meaning if you washed that one-eye snake twice a day or more and are in a monogamous relationship, then that levels the playing field.  In fact, you might experience a better sex life since the protected penis is more sensitive.

Unkept phallus is prone to infections by harboring excess fluids, which is a great place for microorganisms to grow.  Balanitis is not pretty.  (google it)

*only had uncircumcised ones so I cannot personally compare, but that another thread*

PRINCESS.

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 02:21:22 PM »
i don't support circumcision.. .

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 10:38:40 PM »
the whole thing about less germs and easier to wash is a myth.  think about it, are white men so lazy that they can't peel back that bit of foreskin in the shower?   really?

MilesDaddy

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 11:57:02 PM »
my kids are.... and both of our mothers were very against it.

DarkPhantom

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2013, 11:02:15 PM »
Personally it is very unsanitary weither penis is circumcised or uncircumcised if kept unclean. Daily to maintain healthy to either penis is by cleaning it daily, use protection when necessary.

MilesDaddy

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 06:02:36 PM »

Muslims circumcise as well.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2013, 11:18:46 AM »
Wowzes....

If this is really from a medical journal somewhere, I'd feel summer for just reading article. Mthe informations cool but to think they'd go out and do a study like this??  I think the results are still too trivial... 

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Sifu

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2014, 02:50:46 PM »
I always pour a 40 for everyone who's been clipped.  You're really missing out.

MilesDaddy

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2014, 04:46:34 PM »

well actually if they are Mulsims it's part of their religion.

Advertisements