Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong marriage rules/superstitious  (Read 15734 times)

hmonglisdude

Re: Hmong marriage rules/superstitious
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 03:36:38 PM »
I feel theres still a lot you have not discovered about yourself!! Theres so much more that awaits you in life such as college, careers, memories, jobs, etc.  Some of these things will never be the same if you get married now. Kids will happen wether you like it or not other than abstinence.   I think Everything-Hmong has got a point.  Marriage now will strip him of this freedom and sooner or later hes going to want it as well as you.  And no, im not talking about the slutier girl.  Imagine 20 yrs down the line and you look back on wat you have accomplished and memories you have made.. your not gonna see much other than you n him and live in regret of wat you could have done.  if your okay with that, then more power to you.  Life has infinite opportunities to discover, so many things to take on, many hardships to endure, numerous memories to be made, many obsticles to overcome, lots of sights to be seen, challenges to be tested, and best of all person to be found!!  Find yourself first then take that step into marriage!!!!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2013, 05:13:04 PM »
Marrying at such young age almost guarantee you to be living in poverty.

proudlao

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2013, 09:52:26 PM »
I don't understand why in these day and age anyone would subject themselves to be married at such a young age. Life is hard enough, give yourself time to mature and enjoy what life has to offer before being tie down and overwhelm with family life and the issues that comes with a marriage.

pang vang

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 07:34:05 PM »
Thanks guys for all your advice and everything i really appraciate it :) but now i am married and it is hard but i know i can do it, so just be happy for me

SVanTha

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2013, 12:08:03 AM »
The smarter you are, the later you marry.  True story.

AOZ

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2013, 02:40:23 AM »
Thanks guys for all your advice and everything i really appraciate it :) but now i am married and it is hard but i know i can do it, so just be happy for me

Hold on when the tide is high and you will be ok

Advertisements