Advertisement

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 11584 times)

Redemption

The Walking Dead
« on: April 01, 2013, 02:19:05 PM »
Anyone else underwhelmed with the season finale, like me?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 02:21:16 PM »
yea it wasnt what i expected basically there just dragging on now

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 11:05:08 AM »
That's usually how it is.  They want to keep you in suspense so you won't lose interest.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 09:27:55 PM »
What I don't understand is..... How can the biters always sneak up on the characters?!?   It's not like they are quiet and tip toe-ing.  They are always breathing hard yet manage to always sneak up on the characters!!  Hahah

I'm assuming in season three they stay at the prison and make it thier home.   That's probably where they'll get saved at.  4 th season will be the final. 

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

night912

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 10:56:04 PM »
What I don't understand is..... How can the biters always sneak up on the characters?!?   It's not like they are quiet and tip toe-ing.  They are always breathing hard yet manage to always sneak up on the characters!!  Hahah

I'm assuming in season three they stay at the prison and make it thier home.   That's probably where they'll get saved at.  4 th season will be the final.

Don't you watch the discovery channel? They stalk their prey quietly and stealthy waiting for the right moment. When the right moment comes, they lunge at their prey. They are using their full strength, hence the hard breathing part.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 06:13:09 PM »
Don't you watch the discovery channel? They stalk their prey quietly and stealthy waiting for the right moment. When the right moment comes, they lunge at their prey. They are using their full strength, hence the hard breathing part.

:2funny:  funny.   ;D

but seriously, sometimes situations don't make sense but the producers still do it.

is anyone disappointed when the tv series doesn't correlate with the comic series....   ???

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

night912

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 08:43:01 PM »
:2funny:  funny.   ;D

but seriously, sometimes situations don't make sense but the producers still do it.

is anyone disappointed when the tv series doesn't correlate with the comic series....   ???

I guess they didn't want a one handed hero for the show.

prima_donna

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 08:50:10 PM »
Yes! Now I can prepare myself for season 4. Season 3 is now available on netflix.

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 09:03:40 PM »
Finally its back I wonder what kind of surprises there going to have next.

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 12:50:44 PM »
I just started watching this show and loving it though I missed some nights.

the other night, the boy (Clayton or Carlton) got shot when he was observing the deer (I went to bed after) but how come I saw him on the episodes from last night?  Did I miss something? 

and will they ever find Sophie?

Redemption

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 01:22:17 PM »
I just started watching this show and loving it though I missed some nights.

the other night, the boy (Clayton or Carlton) got shot when he was observing the deer (I went to bed after) but how come I saw him on the episodes from last night?  Did I miss something? 

and will they ever find Sophie?

You're probably seeing future episodes. Carl got shot and it took him a while to recover. He didn't die though.

And not to ruin it for you but, yes they finally found Sophie.

Season 4 is starting on Sunday at 8pm cst, on channel AMC.

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 01:31:32 PM »
You're probably seeing future episodes. Carl got shot and it took him a while to recover. He didn't die though.

And not to ruin it for you but, yes they finally found Sophie.

Season 4 is starting on Sunday at 8pm cst, on channel AMC.

I don't even know what season or episode I've been watching. Just started this week from where Sophie went missing.

And last night, Rick killed Shane. I learned that they're best friend but Shane had always been a bully because he's jealous of Rick for taking his wife and son?  So is Clay Rick's son or Shane's son?

and what did Rick means when he revealed to the group they are all infected?  Can anyone explain how they're all infected?

« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 01:34:03 PM by SleeplessBeauty »

Redemption

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2013, 01:37:21 PM »
I don't even know what season or episode I've been watching. Just started this week from where Sophie went missing.

And last night, Rick killed Shane. I learned that they're best friend but Shane had always been a bully because she's jealous of Rick for taking his wife and son?  So is Clay Rick's son or Shane's son?

lol, I suggest starting from season one. I think the episodes you've seen are season two. Carl is Rick's son. Rick's wife Lori, thought Rick died, so she got into an intimate relationship with Rick's best friend Shane. When Rick was reunited, Shane grew jealous because he wanted Lori, and they kept their relationship from Rick...  but Shane became increasingly disruptive and Rick finally caught on, but Shane was jeopardizing the safety of the whole group, so Rick finally became a man and killed Shane.

SleeplessBeauty

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2013, 01:46:41 PM »
lol, I suggest starting from season one. I think the episodes you've seen are season two. Carl is Rick's son. Rick's wife Lori, thought Rick died, so she got into an intimate relationship with Rick's best friend Shane. When Rick was reunited, Shane grew jealous because he wanted Lori, and they kept their relationship from Rick...  but Shane became increasingly disruptive and Rick finally caught on, but Shane was jeopardizing the safety of the whole group, so Rick finally became a man and killed Shane.

that's okay. I sorta don't have the time and I hate watching from the very beginning when I already saw the middle so I'll just start from here.

tell me this..

What did Rick means when he revealed to the group they are all infected?  Can anyone explain how they're all infected?

Redemption

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2013, 01:49:17 PM »
What did Rick means when he revealed to the group they are all infected?  Can anyone explain how they're all infected?

Well, after Rick killed Shane, Shane turned into a zombie. Usually, you don't turn into a zombie unless you're bitten or infected by another zombie. So Rick realized that they all are probably infected and will all turn into a zombie, if they die.

Advertisements