Advertisement

Author Topic: whats the intention of "grave digging"  (Read 2623 times)

gold_spilo

whats the intention of "grave digging"
« on: April 16, 2013, 10:34:52 AM »
Anyone know the true meaning of why the hmong grave were dug out by the chinese/ thai people? Was there an explanation why they did it? And what do you guys think is the true meaning behind the digging.since asians are superstitious what do you think they are doing with the bones ?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

night912

Re: whats the intention of "grave digging"
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 04:47:42 PM »
I don't know about what or why they did it. Chinese do dig up their past relatives bones and clean them up though.

pajnpis

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 12:33:50 PM »
I heard that they used it for medicine.

MovKuam

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 12:48:29 PM »
Thats how the Chinese eliminated Hmong all the way to the grave and no place for Hmong.  :'(

Xyooj-Man

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 10:44:11 PM »
There's alot of stories to it but one I heard was so in the next generations Hmong can't ua nom or thawj coj. So the Chinese can keep their kingdom and keeping the leaders Chinese. Just what I heard don't know whether if it's true or not.

SVanTha

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 12:56:31 PM »
Yea, it sucks they are doing it and the way they go about doing it sucks even more...but i think the reasons are pretty simple.  Its a known fact that certain ethnic groups are affected by certain diseases and whatnot differently than other groups.  I think they're doing it simply to test and categorize and complete their science logs.

Now the big question is:  what data did they find and how can it be used against us?  That's the biggest concern and one that we won't know till we do our own study; which means it'll never happen unless we get the americans to do it for us (which i suspect they've already done and have an extensive record of; you don't need dead bodies, just blood and tissue samples for the most part).

shesaid

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 10:35:16 PM »
I "heard" it was because the bodies were contaminating their water supply.

Toumeng

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 09:28:36 PM »
I "heard" it was because the bodies were contaminating their water supply.

I heard this one too.

Advertisements