Advertisement

Author Topic: Reading ghost story  (Read 8695 times)

pajnpis

Reading ghost story
« on: April 20, 2013, 01:06:16 PM »
The other day, I ask hubby to take out the trash. He told me he would tomorrow since it's night time. I thought it was odd cause it usually doesn't matter to him until he told me he's scared since he's been reading ghost stories online! LOL.... I've never expected him to read ghost story since I read it all the time and he's never seem interest in them. Just something new I learn about hubby lol.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

pang vang

Re: Reading ghost story
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 08:40:15 AM »
ohhh, yea i had the same feeling too when i first started reading these ghost stories, i started getting chills, and got really scared and i would get nightmares all the time and i would constantly think about these scary ghsot stories. but now that i just kept reading them, it dosent get to me anymore. maybe your husband just need to get use to it, but if he is that scared then maybe it better if he just donsent read it at all, it can cause many bad thigns to him.

nevah

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 09:01:23 PM »
I didn't think I'd come here to read Ghost Stories too but they aren't bad and actually scary!  :-\  I'm not even half way through and they're starting to sound like repeats though.  :o

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 01:48:30 AM »
@ all of you, eventhough it all sounds the same. Like getting sat on or seeing black silhouette shadows or just plain seeing something that was not meant to be there is there. You can not deny that there are things tat can't be explain. And also turth about it is that everyone experienced at a diffrent timeline.

Toumeng

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 05:22:59 PM »
@ all of you, eventhough it all sounds the same. Like getting sat on or seeing black silhouette shadows or just plain seeing something that was not meant to be there is there. You can not deny that there are things tat can't be explain. And also turth about it is that everyone experienced at a diffrent timeline.

Agree. The stories are real life account of things that happened to them. 

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 01:16:23 PM »
^^ that was just me sitting on you cuz you stop reading ghost stories.. J/K :).
PH is kinda dead with it's ghost stories. Therefore I went to read it on HGS.

Lyn Song

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 10:28:24 PM »
I love these ghost stories. October is the month to be scare and that's why I'm here.

flinker

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2017, 12:25:11 PM »
Hi everyone I too have a ghost story I would love to share. I know i am not a great story teller but just remembering these events made me sleep with the lights on. lolol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlIm5BhNHzI (Audio version)

This story take place about 8 years ago, at that time my brothers and I wanted to create a ghost movie.  We had this crazy idea for a ghost movie, the concepts was good, story boards were done, props were good and actors/actresses were on board.  We had a green light we just needed a good location. 
and fortunately for us our sister and her family were moving, and her house was the perfect location to film.  That house was a 2 story building, with two basements.  The upstairs had three rooms, and the main floor was just a living room and kitchen. The kitchen had glass sliding doors that lead to a patio with a built in grill.  The basement had a second living room with a bedrooms and a small door that lead to the real basement area.   I asked my sister if we could use the house for a day or so after they moved out and she said sure. 
so the day before the filming me and my brother went to the house to prep the house a little bit.  We went there to cover the windows of the rooms we planed on using for the night scenes.  Why didn't we just film there at night? well, because our sister had told us stories about the house, she had mentioned that at night their dog would just randomly sit up and start barking at the walls, door ways, empty space.  Which means.... that a.... they weren't always alone. 
and so me and my brother got there and we started to cover the windows with plastic.  We decide to cover the windows from the back of the house first then front so we could always have light if we needed to dash out of there.  So we covered one room upstairs and the kitchen windows.  Next we needed to cover up the room down stairs in the basement. 
so we headed down stairs to the room and started covering up the windows.  As we were covering the first window i heard a quiet creak by the door.  I thought nothing of it because the house was older and houses makes noises.  Then a couple of seconds later my brother ask me, hey you hungery.  I was like strange question, but no.  and so we continued with covering up the first window.  and then we moved to the second window and my brother asked me again, hey man you hungry. 
At this point i understood what he really meant.  He wasn't asking if I was actually hungry he was trying to tell me we should probably get out.  At that moment I remember a story that our sister told us.
She had mentioned that she was cooking diner late at night and her 3 year old daughter was running back and forth from the kitchen to the living room.  All of a sudden her daughter stops halfway in the hallway between the stair ways.  Then she said "mom someone is staring at me".  Since my sister was still cooking she didn't pay much mind to it.  But what she said next scared my sister.  She said "Mom he keeps staring at me and smiling."  Then my sister turned to her and saw that she was standing in front of the stairs going down to the basement, and pointing down the steps.  My sister could see that her child wasn't laughing or smiling but was scared at what she saw.  she grab her child, sat her down,  turned off the fire, and turned on all the lights and sat in the living by the door. 
The spot that my nieces was pointing too was in front of the room were my brother and I were covering up the windows.  At this point my hair on my arms and back of my head was standing.  I was so terrified to the point were i didn't want to look at the door just in case something was there smiling at us.  But we needed this window covered and i was really hopefully for this movie.  and so we finished that window in half the time and went upstairs without looking around. 
As I entered the living room from the hallway I saw a black figure standing in the right corner of the room.  I assumed my brother had beaten me to that living room because at this point we both were trying to get out of the house as fast as possible.  As I was grabbing my coat I saw my brother enter from the kitchen door way.   At that point  I realize what I had seen and walked me butt to the door, opened it, and we both rushed out and locked up.
and this is where it gets funny. While we were driving away from that house, my brother ask me "dude did you not get the hint, when I asked if you were hungry".  I said "at first no but the second time i understood".  and so he said "then why did we stay to finish up that window".  I said "because I was really hopeful for the movie and i wanted it to work out".  And even till this day he calls me crazy, and idiotic.

Advertisements