Advertisement

Author Topic: Do you believe in reincarnation?  (Read 48180 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Do you believe in reincarnation?
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2015, 08:55:38 PM »
No wonder why smart people oppress the people like you guys.

No wonder they hated me for being a smart-@$$.  ;D

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2015, 09:13:56 PM »
The fact is I'm having difficult time understanding which side TheAfterLife is on neither Atheist nor Theist.  ;D
There's one post he explained he's a Theist, BUT this one he cares about Buddhism even more.  ???

Right now it makes absolutely clear that TheAfterLife is trying to make anyone looks dumb . HA! Every individual has the right to keep nonsense out of his/her mind and keep the things make sense when he/she put the whole pieces of the puzzles together his/her own way. This is why smart people like so called Madisonian can't keep their own religion and politic to themselves.

Like I said God and Jesus forbid me to serve, listen to their crappy laws, and ignore their false doctrines. AMEN!

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2015, 04:06:00 PM »
Christians are tired of teaching morons

If this is true, then it explains a lot about your beliefs and ideas that you have been in posting here.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2015, 02:18:39 PM »
Since the Republic of America is similar to Christianity, I'd say, 40% of it, have some structure for its morality. I know it is poor; however, your Buddhism thingy leads to an oligarchy religion. If you like being an oligarchy, then join Pol Pot.

Actually, Pol Pot's government was the same as your ideal government, dictatorship, pretty much like Christianity. Simply put it, the laws/rules are absolute according to how , what and when the dictator see the the situation.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2015, 01:12:56 AM »
Why are you so afraid of the educated ones? You can join Pol Pot and his genocidal regime against smart people. You can, but you will be oppress. This world was meant to be ruled by the smart, not the dumb.

A better question to ask is, "why are you so afraid of the uneducated ones?"

This world was meant to be ruled by the smart, not the dumb.

And is the answer to the question. The world is meant to be ruled by the smart because they fear the dumb. Whereas the dumb do not fear the smart, that is why they are willing to let them rule.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2015, 01:34:52 AM »
About Buddhism, you can keep your immorality together because you're too ignorant to see that it is immoral to worship idols. Also, it is immoral to prove that the universe is eternal since science disprove Buddhism. It's a sham religion!

So the truth finally comes out. You hate Buddhism because you are envious, jealous, etc, etc, of what they truly are. You see it and know it in yourself that that your god has never been angry at them or never punished them. They are the true children of your god, the ones he created in his image. You have to suffer through your entire life and maybe god might let you into heaven after you die. Whereas Buddhists never left god's side and he never left theirs.

You see? Right now, you are like the serpent that tricked Adam and Eve into eating the fruit. Funny how in a way history repeats itself. The descendants of Adam and Eve has become the serpent that tricked their ancestors years back. But this time, Man(Buddhists), was too strong to be tricked and never left Eden. Looks like god really love his true children.  O0

FetishDream

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2015, 04:57:38 PM »
But overall, reincarnation is false. He said something earlier that there was no judge. Moreover, it sounds a lot like Shamanism where we all go to the same place. Am I right? It sounds like it and it is somewhat similar to Shamanism. Buddhism is immoral because there is no justice.

I wouldn't say that reincarnation is totally false either.  I am 98% sure that it is false for the evidences do not support it however, I can give it that 2% to further explain this with the realm of spirituality.  To make it fair for everybody who believes in a religion, spirits do exist.  If a person dies and such person does not want to make that journey through the after life, it can linger as a ghost and no better than to get a new body or host to continue its  journey.  Ever had a Dejavu moment?  It is like we have been here before but we just can not put our teeth to it nor can we explain it.  Then our realization creeps on in and brings us back to life and we just forget about it and continue to live this life, this world with this body, our own body. 

Now if reincarnation exist and if memories do carry on from one to the next then who to say that I can only remember my previous life?  Why not the life before that life and the one before that was a dung eating bug because obviously, I'm full of chit?  See where I'm getting with this?   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2015, 05:11:46 PM »
Well, that is just a saying. It doesn't prove pantheism to be true. I am a Christian who studies Apologetic and I find Buddhism to be unfair and unjust!

Well to practice Buddhism, you have to go all in and be the Buddha.  In other words, you ward all suffering and even giving birth is a suffering so if you want to make children, you then can not be the Buddha.  No children means the end of everything and the world stops.  If everybody dies off then will the next person being reincarnated will come back as a human being?  I do not think so. 

A buddha temple is very peaceful and very quiet.  However, even sitting in one place and meditating can hurts the joints and kinda boring if you sit there for hours upon hours and with that, i say that is a form of suffering. 

So basically, if you want to be the Buddha, you have to do nothing because from nothing, you will then find your psycho peace within yourself.  If everyone is the buddha then no productivity can be made.  Even fasting is a form of suffering.  You sit under a tree to meditate and hoping that the fruit from such tree will drop so you can eat it. 

It then be the same analogical example when some dumb atheist be telling me that I need to be like my Christ.  If everyone is being christ like, nothing can be done also.  All we do is walking around and spreading the good news and a job that does not pay.  We go from places to places and if people welcome us in then we eat, if not then we go hungry.  Same thing can be said with Buddhism monks.  They don't beg and only take what is freely given to them. 

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2015, 07:07:03 PM »
Who said I was afraid? Where on EARTH did I say that? LOL! :2funny:

Hahaha. Your words speaks for itself. You are afraid of that those people will cause anarchy. Yes dude, you are very afraid.

That's because you will bring anarchy, DUUUDE!

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2015, 07:17:50 PM »
Where on EARTH did you get that? Are you assuming that this is me?

Hahaha. You just proved that I am correct. You do feel envy and jealousy.

Nah man. I am just attacking Buddhism because I find it immoral and unfair for a prisoner to go to paradise when they haven't learn what is conviction. Is it fair for someone who deserves paradise who does nothing good in life at all? Dude, your falling into communism. For example, a person is lazy vs. someone who works his butt off. They both get paid equally and it doesn't matter if the other guy is lazy...as long he gets his needs. REALLY!?!?! Where's the standard in that?

Dude...your not arguing. Your failing epically! LOL! You got no evidence and all you do is to bark at my arguments. LOL! :2funny:

You see? You are jealous that your god gave them paradise without suffering, while you have to suffer. Jealous just like the serpent.  O0

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2015, 05:04:05 AM »
Where in the constitution that says that? One more thing, I don't like being taught by the ignorance since I now know why Pol Pot hates smart people. He would do ANYTHING to eliminate all smart people who were very educated since he finds them as a threat. Why can't dumb people protest and put some banner sign to go against the smart people? Well, that's because dumb people will always be ruled.

Dumb people brings oligarchy while smart people brings a republic.

Why ask me these lame questions if you're so darn smart. Can't you look them up online by yourself? I find it amusing that a smart person and braggart like you can be dumb too.  ;D

One more thing, I don't like being taught by the ignorance since I now know why Pol Pot hates smart people
Whatever you posted about Constitution and Madisonian are not correlate to this thread. Nobody force to teach you about reincarnation. You force yourself in here and be butt-hurt by it. ROLF!!

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2015, 05:50:47 AM »
I am a Theist, a monotheist. I study Christianity. Is there a problem about that? Almost everybody, like Gracie, knows that I am a theist. I was the one who brought Apologetics on PH in the first place.

If you said you're fully Theist can you explain how did the bible appear in the courtroom. I noticed the Judicial branch along with other branches were also part of the Constitution. Check out the Establishment Clause test #3: it must not foster an excessive government entanglement with religion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPaugKxvJzM

I'm sure TheAfterLife gonna like this one. http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/17/opinion/obeidallah-bible/ Come on admit it dude. The President from Legislative branch was also part of Constitution. Even previous American Presidents including the founding fathers place their hands upon the "BIBLE" to swear a oath that they should serve, protect, and defend their country/nation.
If religion is not part of Constitution why bother bring the book to the inauguration. Oh sure... like I didn't know they could cover up their lies.   What a HYPOCRITE!!!

minorcharacter

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2015, 09:45:14 AM »
I think it's quite possible.  There are many stories circulating about reincarnation and it's just one of those things that we will never know.

FetishDream

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2015, 11:55:08 AM »
I think it's quite possible.  There are many stories circulating about reincarnation and it's just one of those things that we will never know.

Reincarnation should  not be like a gift where only a certain groups of people are able to experience it.  What makes a person with such stories any different than you? 

So then they will change the game n say that because your previous life as an animal, you then are not able to experience the human factor.  Well by golly, them stories cases are far less than how many people died each day so what happened there? 

Advertisements