Advertisement

Author Topic: Do you believe in reincarnation?  (Read 48104 times)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: Do you believe in reincarnation?
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2015, 07:52:59 AM »
Again, how did I lose? You didn't explain. And how am I ignorant? Narrow truth vs. Not knowing truth is different. I am the Narrow Truth, like 2+2 will always be 4. That's narrow truth. Where's your evidence to prove that reincarnation is true?

Hahaha.

I was going to explain it, but you just demonstrated it for everybody to see by making your post. But, it's more than likely you won't see it, I'll try to explain it as simply as I can. Hopefully you won't resort to denial.

You are ignorant of your own argument, or perhaps you are simply using one of your usual tactic, gish gallop. It's not, Narrow Truth vs Not knowing the truth. There is no such thing as "narrow truth" in this  argument. It is simply, Truth vs Not knowing the truth.  2+2 will always be 4, that's narrow truth. The argument, concerning reincarnation, is as follows..... Truth(what reincarnation is) vs Not knowing the truth(being ignorant about what reincarnation is).

So, to answer your question....
Again, how did I lose?

By not knowing what reincarnation really is, you lost before you even started the debate. So your, so-called " evidences" are nothing but bullshit.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2015, 08:33:48 AM »
How is it bullshit evidence? Have you not read them? If you haven't, then you are the ignorant one. I am not. Reincarnation is unjust because it only diminishes the absolute of morality.

It's bullshit evidence because you are trying to use it to back up your claim, but the whole time, you were arguing about something that is not reincarnation. And I did read all of them. Apparently you haven't read any of mine since you have no clue to why you were refuted over and over again.  This is why you kept on spitting out your bullshit, repeating the same thing again and again while not even trying to give a reason why it can be use to defend your argument. Even after I had confirmed it, you still refuse to do the work and go read it. Is your refusal to do work the result of your laziness? Or is it just willful ignorance?

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2015, 08:55:09 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIRE99FV_5Q

Ravi Zecharias debates against the ideology of Buddhism...

This is the reason why you lack the understanding of particular topics being debated. You refuse to do the work of studying and researching for information(both for and against your argument) concerning the particular subject that is being discussed.

BTW, you posting up links to videos of debates isn't evidence. You have done this numerous times in the past whenever you are refuted by others and cannot defend your argument. Is it because you lack to understand what the particular subject being discussed is about? Perhaps you should do the work yourself so you won't be ignorant about the topic.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2015, 09:16:00 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAOWBty-O7U

I just destroyed reincarnation again and again. It diminishes absolute morality just like Shamanism.

So, how am I ignorant? Could you explain by quoting please?

Actually, you haven't destroyed reincarnation. In fact, you never gave any evidence at all.

And please, stop diverting attention to other topics. Keep it to the topic that is being discussed, in this case, it's reincarnation. Spitting out bullshit claims about a different topic doesn't make your argument any stronger than it was before, nor does it show your knowledge about this one. Claiming that you have debunk one religions/beliefs doesn't mean that you have debunk another one that is similar to it. It just shows that you are, gish galloping away from something you cannot defend.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2015, 09:47:08 AM »
Where's your evidence to prove that reincarnation is true?

I guess when you get refuted again and again while being in denial of losing the debate, you use your usual last ditch tactic, which is trying to switch the burden of proof to the other person. Well, guess what, the burden of proof is still on you. Why? The answer is because you arrogantly posted this comment. Look below.

You have to repost it. This is my forum. And if you don't show your valid work by reposting again, I am sorry. Again, reincarnation diminishes morality.

Since you said that this is your forum, and you claimed that reincarnation isn't real,  I'm still waiting on your proof. Remember, do some work before you decide to reply.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2015, 01:21:06 PM »
So we are supposed to base morality on reincarnation.   :D  I guess single cell organisms may have more morality then.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2015, 07:37:46 PM »
Cells don't have souls as according to what the bible says, animals don't have souls. We are the only ones that have souls because we can do a lot more shit than animals in this world. Animals weren't created in God's eyes, nor in His image. Animals are there to maintain the balance of the circle of life. We only govern the circle of life to which man failing to do so. Some men can govern, some just can't.

Cells don't have morality. They only follow the chemicals and nerves from the brain that demands them of what do to and not to do. They are programmed like robots without any conscience for themselves. Cells don't have conscience; humans do.

Don't you think, selective words from the Bible in itself is a fallacy?

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2015, 10:52:23 AM »
That's because you were going off topic. I want you to get back on topic. Buddhism isn't the same with Shamanism. Buddhism is atheism and how can Buddhism believe in Shamanism? That's why I put a red herring on you.

Looks like you are going in a non-ending cycle here, and flipping the script. Putting blame on someone else doesn't make your argument stronger. Just to show everyone what I mean......

Where did morality come from? We were talking about reincarnation that diminishes morality. Why do you ask about mine? That's relative? We are asking about Objective Morality vs. Subjective Morality on the basic principle of nature or God. According to the Christian Bible, here are the verses of what I am trying to prove:

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Moral-Absolutes/

If Buddhism is true, then relativism is true. If relativism is true, then you have been brainwashed that 'murder is wrong.' You have been manipulated by the government and other people who tells you that murder is wrong when all truths are all relative. If all truth are all relative, then relativism as itself as a truth is relative, not objective. That's oxymoron...

One more thing...buddhi sm leads to materialism which it has been refuted by Christians like Frank Turek and Norman Geisler.

I could give you this:

http://www.impantokratoros.gr/dogma-reincarnation.en.aspx

You can say kiss goodbye to materialism since it does sound a lot like reincarnation by studying the infinite regression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gKDP6R0jqc

This is what happens to Buddhism since it branched off from Hinduism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWwxr9FfdWw

There's more, I just shorten the list.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2015, 10:57:36 AM »
Do you mean how can we trust the bible? That would be a different topic. This forum is about Reincarnation. If you post a new forum about "Can we trust the bible," I would love to debate and talk with you about that.

Exactly, so stop using the bible as evidence to support your argument.

Cells don't have souls as according to what the bible says, animals don't have souls. We are the only ones that have souls because we can do a lot more shit than animals in this world. Animals weren't created in God's eyes, nor in His image. Animals are there to maintain the balance of the circle of life. We only govern the circle of life to which man failing to do so. Some men can govern, some just can't.

Cells don't have morality. They only follow the chemicals and nerves from the brain that demands them of what do to and not to do. They are programmed like robots without any conscience for themselves. Cells don't have conscience; humans do.

Some people....... You must wonder if they are intentionally doing it or if they just don't see that they are doing it.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2015, 11:06:04 AM »
My proof is by memory. If you cannot remember your past, then reincarnation isn't true. Simple as that. If you cannot remember your infinite past, then I am sorry, you're believing in something delusional. Moreover, speaking about infinity, that's a regression. You cannot have infinity of you because that wouldn't make sense. It's like what I said earlier, "Infinite regression is illogical." Why is that? It's because it destroys "The beginning of you." Every story/book requires a beginning. I have never seen a book that has no beginning or ending. Have you? I can test this right now that all books have a front cover, a beginning page, and an ending page. That's scientific. If all things have a beginning and an ending, then your infinite regression isn't true. If infinite regression isn't true, then reincarnation isn't true because there's an infinite regression. It wouldn't make sense mathematically . 3 divided by zero is illogical. You can't divide anything under zero. Infinity doesn't exist in the world of time. It only exists outside of time that is metaphysical rather than physical itself. Therefore, this is my evidence of logic and math to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmhx0MiUgYs

I could use your soul for reincarnation as an example from this youtube video. Do still not get my evidence? If you have an infinite regression, does that mean you truly exist? This is why reincarnation is stupid because having a regression like the youtube video like this one, proves that you don't exist. Anything that leads to infinity for a physical person means you don't exist. It's either you pick you have a beginning and you existed, or you were eternally there and never been caused.

REINCARNATION IS DESTROYED!  :notworthy:
Your memory argument have been refuted earlier. So stop reusing the same argument by just rewording.

TheAfterLife,

After all that gish galloping of yours, I'm still waiting on your proof. So until then.....

BTW, infinity is not a number, so your math argument also failed.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2015, 12:23:30 PM »
Do you mean how can we trust the bible? That would be a different topic. This forum is about Reincarnation. If you post a new forum about "Can we trust the bible," I would love to debate and talk with you about that.

Just that one can use the bible to con people.  Reincarnation - well not sure how that can be used to con people.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2015, 07:11:19 PM »
The irony. :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2015, 11:37:58 AM »
So the morality of this is, it does not matter
Perps can infiltrate any beliefs.

Advertisements