Advertisement

Author Topic: Exposing Hmong 18 Counsel Clan  (Read 27675 times)

yuknowthat

Re: Exposing Hmong 18 Counsel Clan
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2013, 11:21:07 PM »
its very simple..friend s of ph..
step up to be hold accountable to your own actions. dig yourself out and no one will ever dare to butt in.. but if you still want their help too then just shut up and follow. you are your man/woman to make decisions for yourself. are you not?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 11:52:24 PM »
Why are there no women in 18 clan? At lease as co chair of each clan.

Because Hmorons will continue to carry on primitive Hmoron thinking i.e., women have no say...

Succubus

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2013, 12:17:17 AM »
Wow, really?!

Is this the best the PH has to offer?  So many bash 18 Xeem, but they know so little about it.  Many of you are truly desktop expert.  The vice president of 18 Xeem is actually a female.  Get the facts straight before you open your mouth.  Now doesn't that make you look and sound foolish.  With a simple statement, all your bashing becomes completely obsolete.

Here is how you bash 18 Xeem:

1) Ridicule them on their stupidity of making rules when the Constitution already has rules to govern all its citizen.  If 18 Xeem contest or object, denounce your citizenship and leave this country.

2) The credentials of the members are laughable, at best.  The vice president is just a mere teacher.  What qualifications does she have to create laws.  Certainly, a BS in political science is a start; but to be taken seriously, you need a Ph.D.

3) As the members if another Hmong person violate them, are they happy with the guidelines set by their counsel.  Really, $5,000 gives you the license to fornicate any woman.  I will take you to the legal system and see how much damage I can sue you for.

4) There are so many other ways to bash them.  I understand your frustration with their self-appointed righteousness.  If you are going to attack them, you must do so intelligently.  Expose all their flaws and stupidity.  The title of your thread says "Exposing Hmong 18 Counsel Clan".  Thus far, I've just seen superficial conjectures.  You need to dig deeper and have something concrete to base your opinions.  Systematically tear them down one piece at a time.  When there is methodology to your discourse, others will not think that you are just a mad lunatic.  I hope that you will do more than just criticize them on PH.  I want to be there in person when this happens.  Keep me posted.

1luv

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2013, 07:30:36 AM »
Just like how we all like to eat our salad but we get them mexicans to do all the farm labor work.

18 xeem is working hard for you because you are too lazy to do something about it. 

I can careless because I am not hmong but I'm just saying... naw mean? 

proudlao

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2013, 07:33:41 AM »
If this is a stupid question don't get offended, I have a need to know so I will ask.

Why in this modern day and age would you still need to seek the clan leader, and why is there still a need for it?

Offline Vandal Savage

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +232
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2013, 07:36:14 AM »
It's easier for people to complain than to be leaders.  That's why so many people are quick to cry foul at the slightest notion that doesn't align with their own beliefs.  If you want change, then take the steps to invoke it.  Don't complain when you're not leading. 

Even President Obama has haters.

proudlao

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2013, 07:47:05 AM »
I would think it's harder for the new generation of Hmong and the future of Hmong to be acceptance to this age old custom right? I see more and more Hmong adopting and accepting the western culture and intergrating into American society very well.

silentLyReads

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2013, 07:58:54 AM »
someones getting mad cuz they got screwed by the 18 councel....... ......lmao.... ...........if u dont like it, dont go to them.......... ...they are just  a "OPTION"..........

btw, im in a part of them too........... ......  MUAHAHAHAHA... ... ;D ;D

silentLyReads

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2013, 08:05:47 AM »
we should not bash our so called own organizations.  It's established for the purpose of providing guidance and assistance to those WHO NEEDS IT.  Whether the policies are conflicting, poor experience to unqualified members..they offer a service and it's the service that one should take into consideration. ..not to mention, free.  If you don't need it...fine!  They're not knocking on your doors for donations, why criticize?!?!

couldnt say it any better my brother....... 
i know who im voting for president..... the one and only, Mr. PRESIDENT himself!!!     O0

Sleipnir

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2013, 08:17:21 AM »
can someone please explain what this 18 clan thingy is...

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2013, 08:19:12 AM »
I'm confused about these two statements. One is the opposite to the other, yet both claim they are reasons the Council was created.

Clarify please.
I don't consider 18 counsel clan a "public" affair.  Police and government is consider public.  To clarify the statement;  18 counsel act as a filter for the Hmong community to report their issues so that it may never have to go "public" to the police or other government institution.  This is another way of hiding your dirty problems.  18 Counsel wants to preserve the Hmong face in the American Community.  They want all the Hmong problems to go to them; but have no "ideal" how to resolve most of these issues.  Hmong 18 counsel does not pratice "civil rights" laws.  That's why Hmong women and children suffer under their care.  It's not an organization to help the hmong community, it's an organization to control and suppress.  And in the process, they're collecting a lot of government fundings aswell as from the Hmong community.  It's outrageous! 

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2013, 08:21:26 AM »
can someone please explain what this 18 clan thingy is...

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
Hmong 18 counsel was created because the 18 hmong clans were having issues in the hmong community.  Issues regarding how certain traditions should be practiced. 

18 members representing all the hmong clan names.  example: vang, yang, thao, xiong, etc. 

They have an organization here in MN, St.paul, and one in WI.

Offline Vandal Savage

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +232
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2013, 08:23:50 AM »
we should not bash our so called own organizations.  It's established for the purpose of providing guidance and assistance to those WHO NEEDS IT.  Whether the policies are conflicting, poor experience to unqualified members..they offer a service and it's the service that one should take into consideration. ..not to mention, free.  If you don't need it...fine!  They're not knocking on your doors for donations, why criticize?!?!

I agree.  Until those who complain become leaders, then will never understand what is means to lead.  If you don't like how the 18 Clan Council is run, then go run for its office, durh!   :idiot2:

Sleipnir

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2013, 08:28:02 AM »
I don't consider 18 counsel clan a "public" affair.  Police and government is consider public.  To clarify the statement;  18 counsel act as a filter for the Hmong community to report their issues so that it may never have to go "public" to the police or other government institution.  This is another way of hiding your dirty problems.  18 Counsel wants to preserve the Hmong face in the American Community.  They want all the Hmong problems to go to them; but have no "ideal" how to resolve most of these issues.  Hmong 18 counsel does not pratice "civil rights" laws.  That's why Hmong women and children suffer under their care.  It's not an organization to help the hmong community, it's an organization to control and suppress.  And in the process, they're collecting a lot of government fundings aswell as from the Hmong community.  It's outrageous! 

wait...

you're telling me...  that if someone did something bad, or something bad happened, you can just go to these guys/gals and they'll sort it all out for you? 

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2013, 08:30:17 AM »
Hmong 18 Counsel charge people for their services.  And they over charge at that.  One mediation session regarding children/custody is atleast $500 dollars.  Fact!

Go watch a youtube clip of their speech on mediation.  They explain their reasoning for charging people.  It's ridiculis.  Remember this is a governmetn funded organization.  They have plenty of money to make these services free.  But they want to profit from it.  THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION!

Advertisements