Advertisement

Author Topic: Exposing Hmong 18 Counsel Clan  (Read 27854 times)

Sleipnir

Re: Exposing Hmong 18 Counsel Clan
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2013, 08:30:55 AM »
is there a website i can visit for them?  is it like the central hmong office..  not sure what it's really called...  my parents just called it the "kho ho hmong", or something like that... 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2013, 08:35:59 AM »
I agree.  Until those who complain become leaders, then will never understand what is means to lead.  If you don't like how the 18 Clan Council is run, then go run for its office, durh!   :idiot2:
See, this is what you forget.  You're thinking too selfishly here.  Think about the people that are not as educated as you are.  The people that don't know how to exercise their civil rights or know american laws/regulations.  They will turn to 18 counsel and be exploited under it's ignorance. 

Any educated person will never use Hmong 18 counsel as a solution.  Only people with lower education.  This is not to put those people down.  It is our duty to make it an awareness and that 18 counsel should not exploit these people.  They should assist them as intended.

VIM

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2013, 08:36:31 AM »
Sounded like a battle that's very lopsided when the dust all cleared.  Oh well...you still have the system, hopefully it'll work out to your advantage.  O0

With any elders, they'll more than likely expose the mouse and where it had been playing and with whom, when the cat's away.  Jerry can be very daring when Tom's asleep or not paying attention.  But like in the cartoon show itself, he has to pay and sometimes it could be very lopsided. 

Good luck!

Oops! had to make a correction.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 08:47:11 AM by VIM »

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2013, 08:41:51 AM »
wait...

you're telling me...  that if someone did something bad, or something bad happened, you can just go to these guys/gals and they'll sort it all out for you?
Any educated person will not go to them.  18 counsel takes advantage of people with little to no education.  Especially people who just immigrated here. 

proudlao

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2013, 08:43:46 AM »
This is why I am surprise that it still being practice today.

Sleipnir

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2013, 08:44:19 AM »
do they have a website...  i mean, if you have something you wish to bring to them...  how do you set it up.

is it like going to court?

Offline Vandal Savage

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +232
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2013, 08:44:57 AM »
See, this is what you forget.  You're thinking too selfishly here.  Think about the people that are not as educated as you are.  The people that don't know how to exercise their civil rights or know american laws/regulations.  They will turn to 18 counsel and be exploited under it's ignorance. 

Any educated person will never use Hmong 18 counsel as a solution.  Only people with lower education.  This is not to put those people down.  It is our duty to make it an awareness and that 18 counsel should not exploit these people.  They should assist them as intended.

Seems you're most agitated by them.  If so, why don't you just go 0-Dark-30 on them?

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2013, 08:47:46 AM »
is there a website i can visit for them?  is it like the central hmong office..  not sure what it's really called...  my parents just called it the "kho ho hmong", or something like that...
There's no official website.  Here's a youtube link during a hmong news conference with some of the members of the 18 counsel.

Sleipnir

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2013, 08:49:57 AM »
i guess i still don't understand exactly what it is that they do, or what their role is?

Can someone please give me a real example of what they do...  and make it a recent example.

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2013, 08:54:38 AM »
Seems you're most agitated by them.  If so, why don't you just go 0-Dark-30 on them?
Plenty of times.  The government is not focusing how they're laundrying money from the hmong community.  They're over charging fees and making excuses.  They charge clients $100 for filing documents.  They charge clients another $100 for just walking into their facility and using their "air" "electricity."  Don't believe me.  Watch the youtube clip.  These are ridiculus charges to stuff their wallets.  Government funded organization should not charge people like this.  18 counsel already know their customers and will know they will always have people coming to them.  This MONEY MAKING for them!  These rich! suckers are exploited the systems right under our noses.  Oh, they're smart and sneaking but the hmong community needs to be smarter and know the truth!

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2013, 08:57:48 AM »
i guess i still don't understand exactly what it is that they do, or what their role is?

Can someone please give me a real example of what they do...  and make it a recent example.

Their purpose is to resolves problems dealing with "domestic abuse" "divorces" "child custody" "marriage negotiations" "marriage issues"  in the hmong community.

Offline Vandal Savage

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +232
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2013, 09:00:03 AM »
They don't squeeze me for a penny other than going to the J4 tournament or the New Year celebration.  Besides, I handle my business in-house. 

« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 09:08:48 AM by Vandal Savage »

Like this post: +1

silentLyReads

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2013, 09:04:01 AM »
lets say this, if u can run, organize, arrange and be in charge of a hmong traditional wedding/funeral without seeking assistance from the ELDERS, than i would agree......... if u cant, and still need help, than why all the bickering!?!?!?

before GVP passed, (RIP), majority would bash on him, how he stole money from your parents or wat not, did he ever point a gun an say pay me??  they were willing to pay him for watever cause......... .but in the meantime, forgot how we got here in the USA the first place?
and now this with the 18 clan???  wtf!?!?!

We have so many hmong stores, etc....but majority would rather support the other races??  i dont get it?!?!? 

Thats why we dont have a country and never will, becuz of our egos, thinking im better than you or wat not, bashing and talkin down on one another....sup port one another, i would rather have a hmong person in the senate, council, board members, etc... than any other race, wouldnt u???.......im starting to give up on this, "OUR" generation will never ammount to our parents and wat they did n wat they overcome...our generation dont have that resilience...s mdh!!

Like this post: +1

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2013, 09:10:12 AM »
They don't squeeze me for a penny other than going to the J4 tournament or the New Year celebration.  Besides, I handle my business in-house.
I guess it doesn't concern you if it's not directly affecting you.  But it concerns me because it's affecting a lot of the hmong community who is less fortunate.

silentLyReads

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2013, 09:12:01 AM »
I guess it doesn't concern you if it's not directly affecting you.  But it concerns me because it's affecting a lot of the hmong community who is less fortunate.

take action/do something/riot/protest...

.....complaint s=NOTHING!!! esp on here lmao!!

Advertisements