Advertisement

Author Topic: Exposing Hmong 18 Counsel Clan  (Read 27996 times)

woofwoof

Re: Exposing Hmong 18 Counsel Clan
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2013, 08:19:07 AM »
There's a difference with Judges and 18 counsel.  Judges follow American laws and regulations.  18 counsel promotes the flaws of Hmong culture and traditions and doesn't pratice "civil rights."

If you truly believe judges follows the law, you still have a lot to learn yet. O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2013, 08:34:41 AM »
If you truly believe judges follows the law, you still have a lot to learn yet. O0

The court system upholds and enforces the laws.  The judges controls the tempo and orders within the court.  The judge is confined to mainting order in the court and ruling the sentences of offenders.  The judge can not break any rules or regulations.  I would like to hear some examples of when a judge actually not follow Americna Laws.  Please I beg of you to find me some evidence.  Don't base the judge breaking American Laws on his decisions in criminal judgement.  Because you will not be right.

woofwoof

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2013, 09:49:28 AM »
The court system upholds and enforces the laws.  The judges controls the tempo and orders within the court.  The judge is confined to mainting order in the court and ruling the sentences of offenders.  The judge can not break any rules or regulations.  I would like to hear some examples of when a judge actually not follow Americna Laws.  Please I beg of you to find me some evidence.  Don't base the judge breaking American Laws on his decisions in criminal judgement.  Because you will not be right.

I'm willing to bet that you believe every cops out there are confined to maintain order too and will never break the law. :2funny: 

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2013, 10:04:01 AM »
I'm willing to bet that you believe every cops out there are confined to maintain order too and will never break the law. :2funny:
Don't be silly.  Cops are human beings.  Laws are written codes of conduct.  Humans are corrupted creatures.  You understanding me.

woofwoof

« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2013, 10:10:48 AM »
Don't be silly.  Cops are human beings.  Laws are written codes of conduct.  Humans are corrupted creatures.  You understanding me.

So, is a judge a human like the cops or is the judge a robot?  Exactly!

« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 10:13:08 AM by woofwoof »

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2013, 10:13:00 AM »
Too much complaining.

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2013, 10:23:31 AM »
So, is a judge a human like the cops or is the judge a robot?  Exactly!
Judge is a human.  But the role of the judge is different from a cop.  A cop can easily re-gard certain laws and regulations because his work is in "the streets."  The cops governs the city streets; no institions regulates what a cop can do when he/she is exercising American justice laws.  Only internal affairs can investigate cops.  And internal affairs do not regulate the streets.  They only investigate corrupt cops. 

Where as a judge is limited to free-range pratice on his ideas for breaking the laws.  His/her judgement is confined into the power of "court."  The supreme court can over-hear a judges decisions if it deems unfair.  A judge cant just kick or punch a client like cops.  Cops are thrown in life/death situations where there is a gray-zone on their actions.  A judge is there to make a logical punishement for the offender.

woofwoof

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2013, 10:28:17 AM »
Judge is a human.  But the role of the judge is different from a cop.  A cop can easily re-gard certain laws and regulations because his work is in "the streets."  The cops governs the city streets; no institions regulates what a cop can do when he/she is exercising American justice laws.  Only internal affairs can investigate cops.  And internal affairs do not regulate the streets.  They only investigate corrupt cops. 

Where as a judge is limited to free-range pratice on his ideas for breaking the laws.  His/her judgement is confined into the power of "court."  The supreme court can over-hear a judges decisions if it deems unfair.  A judge cant just kick or punch a client like cops.  Cops are thrown in life/death situations where there is a gray-zone on their actions.  A judge is there to make a logical punishement for the offender.

You said, "humans are corrupted creatures", if a judge is a human they are corrupted one way or another, don't matter how you put it or explain it.

Succubus

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2013, 10:32:15 AM »
Any judge can be bribed.  Seen it often.

All judges are political.  They will side with their political party.

Since all judges are elected, they are ALWAYS concern about the next term.

*Wait! why are we hijacking this thread?*

Succubus

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2013, 10:35:06 AM »
wow, someone has there pantys in a bunch. Why are they working so hard? All the work goes unnoticed due to the fact that's none of it is legally binding at least as far as I can tell. If PH isn't fulfilling enough for you, you shouldn't visit anymore.

Another fool that missed the mark.

I was merely helping the OP become better at constructive criticism.  Please re-read with an open mind.  Ua tsaug!

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2013, 10:43:19 AM »
You said, "humans are corrupted creatures", if a judge is a human they are corrupted one way or another, don't matter how you put it or explain it.
Humans are corrupted creatures because "money" talks.  Bribes and scandals will always happen.  No human is ever 100% pure good.  We're intellectual creatures that have needs and wants; these ideas will drive us to be corrupted.

woofwoof

« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2013, 11:03:42 AM »
Humans are corrupted creatures because "money" talks.  Bribes and scandals will always happen.  No human is ever 100% pure good.  We're intellectual creatures that have needs and wants; these ideas will drive us to be corrupted.

Finally you understand that judges are just as corrupted as the 18 clans. O0

Like this post: +1

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2013, 12:39:19 PM »
Who?

Wow, really?!

Is this the best the PH has to offer?  So many bash 18 Xeem, but they know so little about it.  Many of you are truly desktop expert.  The vice president of 18 Xeem is actually a female.  Get the facts straight before you open your mouth.  Now doesn't that make you look and sound foolish.  With a simple statement, all your bashing becomes completely obsolete.

Here is how you bash 18 Xeem:

1) Ridicule them on their stupidity of making rules when the Constitution already has rules to govern all its citizen.  If 18 Xeem contest or object, denounce your citizenship and leave this country.

2) The credentials of the members are laughable, at best.  The vice president is just a mere teacher.  What qualifications does she have to create laws.  Certainly, a BS in political science is a start; but to be taken seriously, you need a Ph.D.

3) As the members if another Hmong person violate them, are they happy with the guidelines set by their counsel.  Really, $5,000 gives you the license to fornicate any woman.  I will take you to the legal system and see how much damage I can sue you for.

4) There are so many other ways to bash them.  I understand your frustration with their self-appointed righteousness.  If you are going to attack them, you must do so intelligently.  Expose all their flaws and stupidity.  The title of your thread says "Exposing Hmong 18 Counsel Clan".  Thus far, I've just seen superficial conjectures.  You need to dig deeper and have something concrete to base your opinions.  Systematically tear them down one piece at a time.  When there is methodology to your discourse, others will not think that you are just a mad lunatic.  I hope that you will do more than just criticize them on PH.  I want to be there in person when this happens.  Keep me posted.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Great Sage

« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2013, 01:17:40 PM »
The only thing exposed on this thread is inadequate and unintelligent arguments from the OP.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2013, 11:17:20 AM »
As you may already know from your in-laws, the Hmong men carry the clan name. A woman doesn't. So, a woman cannot represent a clan. She has two with her, of course: her biological clan and her husband's clan. But her father or brother represents her biological clan; her husband or his father represent her husband's clan. She's really aced out.

That's the traditional way. Today, I think women should be able to be on the Council and represent a particular clan. Just a matter of respect for all three genders--male, female, and gay.

Which clan will the woman represent? Her husband's? Certainly not. What happens if she divorces? Her father's clan? Certainly not, if she is married into another clan.

You guys and gals blow this 18 Xeem out of proportion. That's the real problem right there. By accusing them to have political agenda, many of you do the same thing by trying to put your own cause into it (like pulling the gender disparity card). 18 Xeem is nothing more than a collection of representative s from the recognized clans. They establish standards across the board so that in the event cases escalate to the American court system, the non-Hmong legal system has something to go by in their rulings. Since it's expected that each Hmong person is going to have their own version (normally the one that plays to his/her advantage), the American courts need somewhat of a guidebook for lack of a better term.

Advertisements