Advertisement

Author Topic: Exposing Hmong 18 Counsel Clan  (Read 27818 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Re: Exposing Hmong 18 Counsel Clan
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2013, 11:32:10 AM »
It's not where you live.  It's the kind of people that will be affected.  Uneducated people who don't know American laws.  They will turn to 18 counsel for advice/counseling- this is the root of corruptions.  Denying hmong community to seek real help- instead they filter and exploit the hmong ignorance.

But where is this real help that you are referring to? Obviously, not all Hmong people agree with the American legal system and often feel short-changed. Thus why 18 Counsel was established.

You don't have the right to criticize 18 Counsel when you, yourself, do not know what the Hmong want either.

That's the problem right there. Many people do not know what the Hmong want. They are only going by what they want and then pushing the whole community to want the same thing.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2013, 03:42:54 PM »
Whether you know the law of the land or not, the 18 Clan council was formed by the help of your local authorities.  The 18 clan council was formed because Hmong people feel that they are not presented well by American laws.  Similarily, the local judiciary and enforcement branches also believe that most crimes related to social issues could be better understood if evaluated within their own ethnic organization.  If you feel comfortable going to your local authority to bring a case against your adversary then you have every right to.  The 18 clan council is here to help those who need their opinions and construct. 

The 18 clan council is also a non-profit organization.  They receive very little money from benefactors, donors and whatever money they can get from fund raisers.

People who are quick to call this organizations thicks and lice are the real problem.  They aren't the solution that's for sure.

It takes two to tangle.  Obviously, no one problem exist without two sides to the story.  Whether you believe you are in the right or if you they are in the wrong, you are in some way wrong yourself.  Wrong because you are human with human error.  If you think you are so right in your own twisted self, then it's better off isolating yourself from everyone else.  But because you can't do that either...well, there is a choice to use the 18 Clan Council for free if you are too poor.

Hire a lawyer and you'll find out very quickly that the 18 Clan Council "almost free" service is a great help to those who need them.

TruthAboveKnowledge

« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2013, 04:23:02 PM »
Hmong-Everything,

Sounds like you got issues with 18 Clan Council.  if you are too worried that they are making a real killing of getting money from the government then you better think again.  If you think they are charging too much...have you ask yourself or put yourself in their shoes.  Have you thought about the fact that it takes money to run a business aspect of things, buying office supplies, having phone bills, running errands between disputes etc.  Obviously you are a person who has no business insight and one who does not understand what is needed to run a business.  Most of the board members are working for free.

Now lets get down to the nitty gritty of things.  Do you have a copy of their tax return?  How much money do they receive from donors and the government?  Do you have numbers to make your case a legitimate one or are you just offended that they won't help for "free-free".  We all know that if its a matter of great concern, money will pop out anywhere and everywhere.  Last time I was made aware of things, this 18 Clan Council was at the brink of having 0 balance at the bank to run the service that they promise to help the community.  They have very little money because no one donates and everyone thinks it should be a totally-free service.  And as far as I was made aware, each board member had to chip in money to make ends meet.  I must say though, those running 18 Clan Council need financial advise and they need donations.  I'm sure if you donate a couple hundred of dollars, they will listen to you though.

Like this post: +1

Tubpojntxoog

« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2013, 01:02:10 PM »
I do not support 18 Xeem, but I do not believe bashing them will do any good. There is a reason for 18 Xeem to be there. If you don't see the reason, go back to learn about your Hmong communities to find out the problems Hmong face these day. At least 18 Xeem is doing something to help Hmong communities. You may disagree with their functions and policies, but at least they have something for those who need it. What about you, the younger Hmong Miskas who can hardly speak a Hmong word? All you can do is come to this PH and fight here like cat and dog. You think you are smart, modernized, and educated, but the fact is you are nobody until your Hmong society is like the rest of the societies out there. If you are truly a breadwinner, why not get yourself involved with Hmong communities and use you knowledge and education to lift your Hmong people for a better life? If you see something that doesn't work, fix it.

Like this post: +1

Offline Vandal Savage

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +232
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2013, 03:27:05 PM »
Whether you know the law of the land or not, the 18 Clan council was formed by the help of your local authorities.  The 18 clan council was formed because Hmong people feel that they are not presented well by American laws.  Similarily, the local judiciary and enforcement branches also believe that most crimes related to social issues could be better understood if evaluated within their own ethnic organization.  If you feel comfortable going to your local authority to bring a case against your adversary then you have every right to.  The 18 clan council is here to help those who need their opinions and construct. 

The 18 clan council is also a non-profit organization.  They receive very little money from benefactors, donors and whatever money they can get from fund raisers.

People who are quick to call this organizations thicks and lice are the real problem.  They aren't the solution that's for sure.

It takes two to tangle.  Obviously, no one problem exist without two sides to the story.  Whether you believe you are in the right or if you they are in the wrong, you are in some way wrong yourself.  Wrong because you are human with human error.  If you think you are so right in your own twisted self, then it's better off isolating yourself from everyone else.  But because you can't do that either...well, there is a choice to use the 18 Clan Council for free if you are too poor.

Hire a lawyer and you'll find out very quickly that the 18 Clan Council "almost free" service is a great help to those who need them.

Where the hell is her rebuttal to this statement?

I agree with what's said above. 

Sydney

« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2013, 06:12:41 PM »
I think we need to have some successful stories published so everyone can understand the caliber of Hmong 18 Counsel Clan.

chidorix0x

« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2013, 10:10:29 PM »
 ::)  ...   :idiot2:  ...   :2funny:

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2013, 10:24:15 AM »
Duma please read.  (^_~)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2013, 10:26:02 AM »
Duma please read.  (^_~)

thank you but not  my war...

not yet.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 18, 2013, 02:02:19 PM »
Hmong-Everything, I'm starting to wonder why your username say: HmnG-Everything, but you bash about the HmnG in general?  Let me guess you resent your HmnG ppl and wish you were born a meka instead but ur paper say to be born a HmnG.

you should go dye ur hair blonde and paint ur skin whyte, Because I'm quite ashame of you. Go get those plastic face and change ur self to whyte ppl. And let's see if they will accept you as one of their owns..Guess you are marry to a whyte dude. I know a lot of HmnG girl's tat are marry to them and all a sudden they forget how they look in the mirror. lol.
Such an EPIC FAIL by HmnG girls of tis generation. 
Go have some HmnG Pride...

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2013, 12:22:36 AM »
Am I the only one who supports Hmong 18 Council?  I just don't understand why so many people do not understand the good of the 18 council.  18 council isn't there to punish or mistreat the hmong people.  They are a nonprofit based on the will of the hmong people and to further the relationship with other groups and establish the acknowledge between the communities.  When ever there is a dispute, you hear and see 18 council? Why, because they are representative of the individual clans and using the Hmong legal system to settle things before out of hand.  No one is perfect and if these unpaid activists are willing to put fort the efforts to better the Hmong community then lets give them a chance.  18 council is the fore front of solving domestic disputes and being a leader is not an easy task.  They have nothing to gain, but the heart to better the Hmongs. We can say whatever we want about some of these organizations, but we have to respect the 18 clan leaders who are willing to put in their time to try to settle the hmong matter.  Remember, we are Hmong and will always be Hmong so no matter what we will need these communities to help us in some way or another.  For example, GVP. Some people don't like him because they don't understand him, but you still have to respect him for setting a new direction in history for the Hmong people.  We are where we are because of GVP and although some do not agree, he was and still is the man who made Hmong stronger. So don't hate and appreciate.   

« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 12:24:48 AM by Wi_sweetguy »

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2013, 12:39:38 AM »
Hmong-Everything,

Sounds like you got issues with 18 Clan Council.  if you are too worried that they are making a real killing of getting money from the government then you better think again.  If you think they are charging too much...have you ask yourself or put yourself in their shoes.  Have you thought about the fact that it takes money to run a business aspect of things, buying office supplies, having phone bills, running errands between disputes etc.  Obviously you are a person who has no business insight and one who does not understand what is needed to run a business.  Most of the board members are working for free.

Now lets get down to the nitty gritty of things.  Do you have a copy of their tax return?  How much money do they receive from donors and the government?  Do you have numbers to make your case a legitimate one or are you just offended that they won't help for "free-free".  We all know that if its a matter of great concern, money will pop out anywhere and everywhere.  Last time I was made aware of things, this 18 Clan Council was at the brink of having 0 balance at the bank to run the service that they promise to help the community.  They have very little money because no one donates and everyone thinks it should be a totally-free service.  And as far as I was made aware, each board member had to chip in money to make ends meet.  I must say though, those running 18 Clan Council need financial advise and they need donations.  I'm sure if you donate a couple hundred of dollars, they will listen to you though.

I just want to quote you on this because I agreed that the organization isn't responsible for the actions of individuals.  Just like the NCAA, we Hmongs are a minority and our communities are the only thing that can help.  Remember that Hmongs will help Hmongs more likely than Whites.  Anyone claiming that 18 council is scamming Hmongs for profit or mistreating people are misinformed and have not met them before.  It's more of exaggerating and making some bigger than what it really is.

I don't care to response to Hmong-everything and afterlife because they seem to be the same person or both are delusional enough to see the Hmong pride wipe out of the Hmongs.  They seem to forget that the same French missionaries who converted the many hmong families during the French-Indochina war were the same group of people who taxed and murder thousands of Hmongs then to make things worst.  They claimed and did ethnic cleansing.  The sad part was the death and selling of Hmong children during that era.  Do we not know about this era and how sad it was.  Thanks for Pa Chia Vue, the revolutionary leader, we manage to fight and show our Hmong spirit.  Like the saying by Yang Toua and Cha Chi Meng, our Hmong sons and daughter will rise.  Today, I am happy that I am one of his sons who is happy to be Hmong and will forever have the Hmong pride no matter where I live or am.  Do you guys have that Pride that no matter what where you live or what you believe in, Hmong pride will always be inside of you. We don't need to act white to be white.  We are Hmong and need show others how much we appreciate our culture then they will acknowledge our strength in unity.  [sub]www.Hmongpride .com??[/sub]  That used to be the good old days

BoredatWork

« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2014, 09:00:28 AM »
I think one main reason for the creations of 18 clan was because of stupid pple charging 10,000 for their daughters.  It became a never ending cycle because you charge me 10,000 for your daughter, well when your cousin marries my niece we are going to get you back with that 10,000.  18 clan was helpful by creating rules for traditional marriages because it came up with a standard.  Whenever I go to a traditional wedding and bride's family follows the 18 clan standard, that Friday night goes by super fast.  There's none of that back and fourth negotiation that usually goes on. 

18 clan is there to help you if you want their help.  If you do not want to follow their rules, who's to say you need to?  Go ahead and charge that 10k head price, just know when someone from your side of the family marries the other side they will get your back.  You live in America, the only rules you need to follow are theirs.   

crow

« Reply #103 on: January 24, 2014, 11:04:53 AM »
Am I the only one who supports Hmong 18 Council?  I just don't understand why so many people do not understand the good of the 18 council.  18 council isn't there to punish or mistreat the hmong people.  They are a nonprofit based on the will of the hmong people and to further the relationship with other groups and establish the acknowledge between the communities.  When ever there is a dispute, you hear and see 18 council? Why, because they are representative of the individual clans and using the Hmong legal system to settle things before out of hand.  No one is perfect and if these unpaid activists are willing to put fort the efforts to better the Hmong community then lets give them a chance.  18 council is the fore front of solving domestic disputes and being a leader is not an easy task.  They have nothing to gain, but the heart to better the Hmongs. We can say whatever we want about some of these organizations, but we have to respect the 18 clan leaders who are willing to put in their time to try to settle the hmong matter.  Remember, we are Hmong and will always be Hmong so no matter what we will need these communities to help us in some way or another.  For example, GVP. Some people don't like him because they don't understand him, but you still have to respect him for setting a new direction in history for the Hmong people.  We are where we are because of GVP and although some do not agree, he was and still is the man who made Hmong stronger. So don't hate and appreciate.

I agree with you on this. I also agree that if you don't like 18 council then move on.

Advertisements