Advertisement

Author Topic: Dream meaning??/  (Read 8209 times)

MayLeej

Dream meaning??/
« on: June 04, 2013, 12:04:43 PM »
I do know if a women dream of a snake bite, means she is pregnant or really infertile to being pregnant. But what about a mother who dream of her own baby being bit by a poisonous snake? And she is saving the baby by sucking the poison out.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

TruthAboveKnowledge

Re: Dream meaning??/
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 02:50:50 AM »
Just curious, who taught you that if a women had a dream regarding being bitten by a snake meant that she was pregnant?  I would like to enquire where you heard that from?

MayLeej

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 05:33:42 PM »
Just curious, who taught you that if a women had a dream regarding being bitten by a snake meant that she was pregnant?  I would like to enquire where you heard that from?
It's one of those superstitious that ppl believe bc it had happen to a lot of ppl within that culture. Like the Chinese saying, don't pass a black cat, it's bad luck. Our h,ong mothers told us about snake bite dreams

4everYours

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 12:30:42 PM »
It's one of those superstitious that ppl believe bc it had happen to a lot of ppl within that culture. Like the Chinese saying, don't pass a black cat, it's bad luck. Our h,ong mothers told us about snake bite dreams

I made fun of my mom when she interpreted my dream about getting bitten by a snake.  She said I was going to get pregnant.  In the dream, the snake only came after me and not my sisters. Sure enough, a few months later I started getting morning sickness. Thank God I was married by then!

Like this post: +1

Missterious

Dream meaning??/
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 09:18:35 AM »
Oh shit. I dreamt that a snake was coiled on my ankle. I best keep my legs shut.

Advertisements