Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Music Festival 2013  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Hmong Music Festival 2013
« on: May 26, 2013, 05:05:55 PM »
As far as music genre goes, rap is not really my thing...but Duce Khan is by far my favorite show of the night. I love his lyrics, his passion, and his energy!!!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

yuknowthat

Re: Hmong Music Festival 2013
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 09:05:27 AM »
so far cody lee, duce khan&logo, nancy yang, yami lee was good live!  O0...others were  ??? ...Paradise sounds a lot like a garage band banging pots and pans. Unless it was just the poor sound system. ???

I hope next year they'll bring back a lot of music artists like

Sounder
KLS "the chang boys"
Daplayers
Loners
Luj Yaj
Flipper
maly vue"special appearance"

and many more to list!....

F-16

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 12:06:35 PM »
so far cody lee, duce khan&logo, nancy yang, yami lee was good live!  O0...others were  ??? ...Paradise sounds a lot like a garage band banging pots and pans. Unless it was just the poor sound system. ???

I hope next year they'll bring back a lot of music artists like

Sounder
KLS "the chang boys"
Daplayers
Loners
Luj Yaj
Flipper
maly vue"special appearance"

and many more to list!....

I would definitely attend if these artists are coming next year.  My understanding is that many known artists are not performing because HMF don't have the funds to pay them.  These youtube peeps are sometimes jokes on stage.  Just looking at David Choi.  So talented on Youtube but he sounded so weak on stage.

Luther

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 05:43:35 PM »
I would definitely attend if these artists are coming next year.  My understanding is that many known artists are not performing because HMF don't have the funds to pay them.  These youtube peeps are sometimes jokes on stage.  Just looking at David Choi.  So talented on Youtube but he sounded so weak on stage.

most of them are probably out of shape. Better give them a year notice so they can work out and look good again getting on stage ;D

but I agreed. Those old talents are the best! Their hmong dialect sound so much better and original O0

yuknowthat

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 09:36:06 PM »

most of them are probably out of shape. Better give them a year notice so they can work out and look good again getting on stage ;D

but I agreed. Those old talents are the best! Their hmong dialect sound so much better and original O0
yea starting now! till next year they should be in shape.

might as well add HIgh voltage in there too.  ;D

i'd totally pay an arm and leg to see them perform live!
I"m pretty sure majority of the PHers who listen to these old music artists would show up from all over the states just to see them perform live too.

prima_donna

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 04:16:41 AM »
I watched that kid David Yang and I actually like his rap. Now normally I don't listen to hmong rap but that kid has talent.

prima_donna

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 04:20:52 AM »

Advertisements