Advertisement

Author Topic: know anyone who'd want to be part of a Hmong paranormal documentary?  (Read 7186 times)

supernatural

I'd like to put a documentary together about Hmong supernatural experiences. Doesn't necessarily have to be about ghosts. You'd have to be willing to be on camera. Please let me know if you are interested or know of someone who is. It could be even about a place you know. The purpose of the documentary is to share and learn about each others' experiences. Perhaps even convince a few skeptics.  ;)

Feel free to pm me too or just reply to this thread.

Thanks.  :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

DRTYLUVN

Re: know anyone who'd want to be part of a Hmong paranormal documentary?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 09:54:58 AM »
you can count me out!!

but i will watch it when your done, its one of those things like "ghost hunters"
leave it/them alone and you will be fine, go looking for them and then be ready to see them

Roc

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 12:21:43 AM »
If I was there, I'd be down to help out with filming/editing. I love scaring people. And I don't believe in ghosts :)

PRINCESS.

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 12:27:54 AM »
I have an idea. Your documentary can follow a Hmong girl who was possessed and you, the main character who is quite the skeptic embarks on a quest to seek the truth. You remain skeptic throughout the documentary, disproving every claim that the family makes about their encounter with the demon.

Then in the end, you end up possessed. The camera violently flies across the room, panning back to you.

:)

night912

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 02:00:33 AM »
I have an idea. Your documentary can follow a Hmong girl who was possessed and you, the main character who is quite the skeptic embarks on a quest to seek the truth. You remain skeptic throughout the documentary, disproving every claim that the family makes about their encounter with the demon.

Then in the end, you end up possessed. The camera violently flies across the room, panning back to you.

:)

He said a documentary not a fictional movie.

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 11:54:55 AM »
Why not just do one on Hmong Shaman in particular...

Offline dlabtsi_os

• Jr. Poster
  • AMAZZZZZZON!
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 05:58:28 PM »
Why not just do one on Hmong Shaman in particular...

That is nigh impossible. Most skeptic will brush it off. Because first of all to get a skeptic attention, you must have physical proof to the naked eye.

For example in a Trance: The skeptic want to see if there is any peculiar change towards a shaman. Their temperature, blood pressure and etc.

Another maybe popular skepticism is the knowledge of the shaman. Of how they know other people past events. Is it staged? Or is it extraterrestri al.

As for incense and altar, skepticism must control to see if there is any tempering.

Test your might!

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 06:47:36 PM »
Becareful what you ask for. You might not be able to get rid of what you encounter.
Best advice I can give you is. Stay away from making such Documentary. Leave it be.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2014, 11:32:34 PM »
Five furious Shamans will do the honor.  :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements