Advertisement

Author Topic: I Hate Hmong Girls  (Read 43056 times)

Json

Re: I Hate Hmong Girls
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2013, 05:20:13 PM »
Hahaha.   Ummm, no.  Wrong.   :D   You are a typical man.  Hehehe.    :P   I was referring to the animals.....th anks for nothing.   ;D
You're welcome.   O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2013, 06:35:44 PM »
You're welcome.   O0

You know I was just being sarcastic, right?   Hehehe.   :D    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2013, 08:06:29 PM »
You know I was just being sarcastic, right?   Hehehe.   :D    :P
Thank goodness.   I was about to piece an apology to ya.  It was all up in my head and I wss about to start writing.  I may still write it but it'll be for another PH chick that I hopefully won't hurt intentionally.    ;D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2013, 08:35:10 PM »
Thank goodness.   I was about to piece an apology to ya.  It was all up in my head and I wss about to start writing.  I may still write it but it'll be for another PH chick that I hopefully won't hurt intentionally.    ;D

That is a bunch of tall tales that I've ever heard.  :2funny:  I don't want or need an apology for something that didn't happen.   :P   You could apologize for calling it a worm though because it certainly was not.   >:(    ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2013, 08:44:44 PM »
That is a bunch of tall tales that I've ever heard.  :2funny:  I don't want or need an apology for something that didn't happen.   :P   You could apologize for calling it a worm though because it certainly was not.   >:(    ;D
:2funny:  Okay, no apologies then.  You clearly stated that it was a miniature snake.  There is no such thing as a miniature snake, you knew it was a worm.  You just wanted to look tough and a badass.  You don't have to lie to kick it with me yo.  Why were the animals miniature anyways?  Now if we were giants and you didn't realize it then I would completely understand.   :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2013, 08:49:36 PM »
:2funny:  Okay, no apologies then.  You clearly stated that it was a miniature snake.  There is no such thing as a miniature snake, you knew it was a worm.  You just wanted to look tough and a badass.  You don't have to lie to kick it with me yo.  Why were the animals miniature anyways?  Now if we were giants and you didn't realize it then I would completely understand.   :D

No.  Seriously, they were miniature and I can't explain why they were, but they were.  Believe me,  we were not giants.  I know what I saw.   >:(    :knuppel2:    ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2013, 08:58:33 PM »
No.  Seriously, they were miniature and I can't explain why they were, but they were.  Believe me,  we were not giants.  I know what I saw.   >:(    :knuppel2:    ;D    :P
You can go back and dream it again.  Try to pay close attention to details.  Or you can dream of something totally different.   ;D O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2013, 09:25:17 PM »
You can go back and dream it again.  Try to pay close attention to details.  Or you can dream of something totally different.   ;D O0

No.  I'm going to dream about me being a ninja.  Those were my childhood dreams.  They were so cool and I was a great warrior.    ;D    :D

Json

« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2013, 12:57:04 AM »
No.  I'm going to dream about me being a ninja.  Those were my childhood dreams.  They were so cool and I was a great warrior.    ;D    :D
Naruto band wagon.  ;D  Lol, Ya know the origin of ninjas right?  A bunch of village farmers.  Google it.  I can imagine you as a kunoichi.  You did say you dress in beat up clothing, just like a farmer.   :2funny:  They were low class folks so you fit right in.  I wonder what tools you have in your bag of tricks besides makeup.   ;D  I bet you look awesome in black. No lie.   O0

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2013, 09:04:23 AM »
Naruto band wagon.  ;D  Lol, Ya know the origin of ninjas right?  A bunch of village farmers.  Google it.  I can imagine you as a kunoichi.  You did say you dress in beat up clothing, just like a farmer.   :2funny:  They were low class folks so you fit right in.  I wonder what tools you have in your bag of tricks besides makeup.   ;D  I bet you look awesome in black. No lie.   O0

I used to watch that all the time but now,  only once in a while.   ;D   You must be into that?  I may dress relaxing on the weekends but still very fashionable, sooo not like a farmer though.    :2funny:  And no bag of tricks other than what women normally carry.   :D   I did look cool being a ninja, and all the moves I could do, yeah....   ;D    8)

Json

« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2013, 11:02:28 AM »
I used to watch that all the time but now,  only once in a while.   ;D   You must be into that?  I may dress relaxing on the weekends but still very fashionable, sooo not like a farmer though.    :2funny:  And no bag of tricks other than what women normally carry.   :D   I did look cool being a ninja, and all the moves I could do, yeah....   ;D    8)
I used to watch Naruto but quit BC it got stupid and too many filers.  We used to have Naruto night at my bro's house.  I'm more of a one piece fan, Rrrrrrrr.  I bet yo lips are poisonous like that one chick in Shinobi. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2013, 11:52:08 AM »
I used to watch Naruto but quit BC it got stupid and too many filers.  We used to have Naruto night at my bro's house.  I'm more of a one piece fan, Rrrrrrrr.  I bet yo lips are poisonous like that one chick in Shinobi. 

Yeah,  I know what you mean.....and sometimes they drag the scenes on.  They do that a lot with those anime series.    ::)   Ummmmm...I have nothing to say about your last comment.    :-X    :D

Json

« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2013, 12:36:01 PM »
Yeah,  I know what you mean.....and sometimes they drag the scenes on.  They do that a lot with those anime series.    ::)   Ummmmm...I have nothing to say about your last comment.    :-X    :D
One kiss and your dead.  Kick the bucket.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2013, 12:53:55 PM »
One kiss and your dead.  Kick the bucket.

Hahaha.   That also reminds me of Viper from the movie Wolverine....b ut it wasn't her lips that were poisonous.  ;D

Json

« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2013, 01:36:42 PM »
Hahaha.   That also reminds me of Viper from the movie Wolverine....b ut it wasn't her lips that were poisonous.  ;D
She was poisonous too.  Shed her skin like a snake.  Do you do the same too.   ;D

Advertisements