Advertisement

Author Topic: So I enrolled in this little community college nearby  (Read 2707 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
So I enrolled in this little community college nearby
« on: July 31, 2013, 09:24:59 PM »
Man... 

I'm a smart guy but...  I just dont have the drive for school anymore.   There was no degree's I really cared for.  I'm just taking classes just to take classes.  They do have a little nursing program there, I thought about just getting into that for the heck of it.  Get my little nursing degree and just flaunt it around and not really do anything with it.  :S   I did pick some computer animation courses, I'd like to design my own little games in the future.  I've tried doing them myself in the past but I just don't have the computer power or care to get one with the power and don't have the software, only freeware off the net and I didn't really want to buy any software that I was just going to probably use a few times and not use anymore.  :S

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Missterious

Re: So I enrolled in this little community college nearby
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 04:09:46 AM »
hey stop wasting student space!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 04:56:31 AM »
Trust me, if I didn't have to go to school I wouldn't want too

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

AOZ

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 02:17:14 PM »
when you have failed in everything... school is a good option.   ;D

i thought about taking a class with daughter... but didn't do it.. don't think that would fly with her.   ;D

Missterious

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 04:30:51 PM »
Trust me, if I didn't have to go to school I wouldn't want too

Just yankin your chain.  :P Agree with AOZ, last resort is go back to school. lol I think you're just like me. Unsure of a major just yet.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 05:41:35 PM »
Seriously, I literally wouldn't go to school if I didn't have too.  It's almost like a requirement at work now.... cheezez....

Throughout the process... I didn't even feel like standing there in line to get registered, I got the paper work, didn't even want to fill it out...  I already know this won't go anywhere.  I rather not be wasting my time at school taking classes I could care less about that won't even help me out with whatever it is in life. 

Missterious

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 07:01:05 PM »
Seriously, I literally wouldn't go to school if I didn't have too.  It's almost like a requirement at work now.... cheezez....

Throughout the process... I didn't even feel like standing there in line to get registered, I got the paper work, didn't even want to fill it out...  I already know this won't go anywhere.  I rather not be wasting my time at school taking classes I could care less about that won't even help me out with whatever it is in life. 

Why are you schooling then? jw There must be a reason why you're there, use that as motivation to do well.  :)

AOZ

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 02:48:07 AM »

Online school is easy peasy

myang994

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 07:38:51 PM »
Don't take too long in your option of pursuing a career, or you'll end up like many people who don't know what they want to do in life and instead end up burning out midway through.

Lavender

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 02:01:37 AM »
Man... 

I'm a smart guy but...  I just dont have the drive for school anymore.   There was no degree's I really cared for.  I'm just taking classes just to take classes.  They do have a little nursing program there, I thought about just getting into that for the heck of it.  Get my little nursing degree and just flaunt it around and not really do anything with it.  :S   I did pick some computer animation courses, I'd like to design my own little games in the future.  I've tried doing them myself in the past but I just don't have the computer power or care to get one with the power and don't have the software, only freeware off the net and I didn't really want to buy any software that I was just going to probably use a few times and not use anymore.  :S

If you are a smart guy, you need to use that intelligent to benefit you and others.  Do not waste it, let yourself shine to the world.

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 01:44:54 PM »
What goals have you planned for your future?

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 03:32:25 PM »
No goals, I just want to collect my paycheck and call it a day everyday.  That's it.   I don't even want to go to school but I kinda have too.  Who wants to go to school? I'll put you through just marry me.

Advertisements