Advertisement

Author Topic: Official Silver & Black Thread  (Read 110132 times)

proudlao

Official Silver & Black Thread
« on: August 02, 2013, 09:15:30 PM »
Welcome to the black hole, we hope you'll enjoy your stay while we suck you in  ;D

I am excited this season, lets see if our defense has improve and how far can Matt Flynn carry us.

I will not make any predictions at the moment, lets see how the first five games goes  ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

biggieT

Re: Official Silver & Black Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 10:52:01 PM »
It's all about the Orange and Brown DAWG POUND!

Toumeng

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 11:12:57 AM »
Broncos will take the West. Wide open race for 2nd place. I think your team will end up between 6-8 wins.  O0 If they end up 8-8 or 9-7, they have a real good chance of making the playoff. I think a lot of the AFC teams will end up around .500.

proudlao

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 10:20:03 PM »
I don't know about that. On paper and last year's records yes they are. I believe KC and Raiders have a shot if they can plug the needed holes from last year. SD is one year from rebuilding, they have already started with the coach. Peyton goes out and we are to the top  ;D

proudlao

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 10:23:32 PM »
It's all about the Orange and Brown DAWG POUND!

They still have a franchise ;D

proudlao

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 09:11:40 PM »
After two pre season games. I am still unsure which QB I like better. I don't mind if Pryor gets his chance this year.

proudlao

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 06:24:51 AM »
I don't like this decision by Pryor switching jersey number. The curse of #2. I know it's his number from college day. Oakland have a record of 7-26 combined with Russell and Brooks.

proudlao

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 06:56:42 AM »
Ok, so pre-season is now done with. I watched previews and since Pryor struggles last night I believe the Raiders will name Flynn their starter next week. We traded for him, might as well give him the chance. If he sucks, then we know what we have with Pryor.

I am excited.

proudlao

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 06:57:39 PM »
At this point I don't care who will start, I am more concern about getting the opener win against the colts. And the only way to win is through ground and pound. McFadden got get over 100+ if not we will be 0-1

proudlao

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 07:20:33 AM »
I feel for Flynn. Same scenario happened again for him. But I have to agree with the coach's decision on this one. Pryor just gives us the edge with his mobility.

proudlao

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2013, 05:11:33 PM »
Despite the loss, we played well. Pryor will learned from that mistake and get better. He looks good, minus that last two plays where he should thrown the ball out of bound and the int. GGGRRR DAMN IT.

The offense totaled 372 yards, 20 1st downs, 2 TDs, and a total time of possession 32:47

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:38:19 PM by proudLao »

proudlao

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 10:12:50 PM »
Good luck Flynn where ever you may go. Welcome David Carr?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 04:30:06 AM »
Good luck Flynn where ever you may go.

Dude made $14 million so far for playing one good game, not too shabby.

proudlao

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2013, 05:40:13 AM »
We had the worst luck in finding a future QB. TP2 isn't bad but am not sure if he's the future either. We have had countless since the departure of Rich Gannon. And with Flynn is all due to GM. That was a bad decision, I didn't like him much when he fired Hue Jackson. We were 8-8 two years in a row with him and on the rise. Now, I don't know man. I am frustrated. I should just quit watching football all together  ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 03:03:29 PM »
Yep, hopefully soon. Besides free agency, no more first pick like J Russell either. Russell was probably as big of a bust as Ryan was for the Chargers.

Advertisements