Advertisement

Author Topic: I don't mind teaching, even kinda like it.... But  (Read 2750 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I don't mind teaching, even kinda like it.... But
« on: August 04, 2013, 07:31:57 AM »
Don't ask me to help out if you are not going to facilitate it properly and not give me proper materials to work with....

Gee whiz!  I hate it when that happens.  Just makes me look dumb.  So I'm going to be teaching 30 folks and having them look into my little laptop with a little box of equipment that looks like it doesn't even have all the stuff I need. 

Last time I help out this guy.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

r3b1rth

Re: I don't mind teaching, even kinda like it.... But
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 11:25:39 AM »
??? what is a "...little box of equipment that looks like it doesn't even have all the stuff I need"?

Is there an English word for it?  It sounds to me like you need to set some boundaries with the guy you're having problems with!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 01:33:42 PM »
The word I would say is, "unprepared" with an exlamation mark!

I like to have time and all my ducks in a row when I teach!!!  A plan! A schedule! Handouts! etc etc etc!

I don't want to be a guy just talking about stuff!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

r3b1rth

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 04:17:29 PM »
It's not your problem to be worrying.  The guy who's unprepared seems like he's on the fast track to unemployment.  I wouldn't personally carry someone elses burden for them.

You seem like a really good person.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 05:54:08 PM »
Just show kids youtube videos.  :)

Advertisements