Advertisement

Author Topic: Facebook Games  (Read 2027 times)

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
Facebook Games
« on: October 26, 2013, 10:54:16 AM »
What facebook game do ya play? I have play candy crush but I am the action type player so I stop playing it as many of the friend are playing it... Friend was playing this MMORTS game that I got addicted to it. Now I am playing it and killing time on this MMORTS game everyday...  ;D

« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 01:26:21 AM by Im a Guy »

Like this post: 0
" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Adverstisement

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
Re: Facebook Games
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 09:59:30 AM »

« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 01:25:48 AM by Im a Guy »

" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

zena

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 03:06:06 PM »
I honestly do not like FB games.  I really hate it when FB-friends send me invites or ask me to support their games.  Everytime I deny those invites, I get another one from the same people.  Wish there was a way to disallow FB-friends to do that.

I used to play candy crush on my phone though...but it got boring so I deleted it.

bruisedknee

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 07:35:58 PM »
I honestly do not like FB games.  I really hate it when FB-friends send me invites or ask me to support their games.  Everytime I deny those invites, I get another one from the same people.  Wish there was a way to disallow FB-friends to do that.

i hate that myself...i play fb games, but i don't invite anyone from my friend list, cuz i sure wouldn't like it if they spammed me

i just make alternate fb accounts and invite my other 27 personalities

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 08:01:43 AM »
lol i love facebook games. i play like 10 other games but it's so repetitive that i sort of gave up. i hate the wait too. i hate that i need like 5 other friends to go onto the next level. i don't send invites, so i'm stuck there waiting forever. onto a new game. add me, i'll send you chips, lives, energy, power, weapon, tools, free spins and whatever you need. but u gotta send me lives, power, tools, stuff too.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 08:04:18 AM by floaty »

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

Advertisements