Advertisement

Author Topic: Dear Santa  (Read 25800 times)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Santa
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2013, 03:06:48 PM »
Have I ever broken my promise/word to you?  I told you that I'm only good as my word.  A promise is a commitment and I see it through the end.  It doesn't matter what comes up unexpectedly.  My priority is fulfilling my promise and everything else comes second.  I admit my joke was a lie but I admitted in the end.  I give you that.  So who are these others that I'm going to write for?  If you've responded to the scared statement then which challenges have you accepted?    :D

You may think that promises are guarantees but they're not.   The only guarantee in life is death.   ;D   Did you forget the poem you're supposed to write?   :o    :knuppel2:    ;D   We've already had one challenge and we both know the outcome of that.....this second one isn't possible since we are in two different states....so it would have to be something that's doable.   ;D

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Adverstisement

Json

« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2013, 04:27:18 PM »
You may think that promises are guarantees but they're not.   The only guarantee in life is death.   ;D   Did you forget the poem you're supposed to write?   :o    :knuppel2:    ;D   We've already had one challenge and we both know the outcome of that.....this second one isn't possible since we are in two different states....so it would have to be something that's doable.   ;D
If promises arent guarantees then why does such a word exist?  So you're promises are empty emotions.  That means you're hollow inside.  Have you not heart Scarecrow?  Death is not guaranteed.  The physical body may perish but not the evidence left behind by that person.  Jesus risen from death.  :o  That's your belief isn't it?   ;D
I didn't forget to write her one.  She'll get it before Christmas,  I promise.  :P  So you're using that we live in different states as an excuse?  That's fine.  Who knows, maybe I'll drop by someday.  O0  The first challenge was the topic that you picked so you had an advantage but its cool.   8)  We could do another one like said before.  :evil6:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2013, 06:25:46 PM »
If promises arent guarantees then why does such a word exist?  So you're promises are empty emotions.  That means you're hollow inside.  Have you not heart Scarecrow?  Death is not guaranteed.  The physical body may perish but not the evidence left behind by that person.  Jesus risen from death.  :o  That's your belief isn't it?   ;D
I didn't forget to write her one.  She'll get it before Christmas,  I promise.  :P  So you're using that we live in different states as an excuse?  That's fine.  Who knows, maybe I'll drop by someday.  O0  The first challenge was the topic that you picked so you had an advantage but its cool.   8)  We could do another one like said before.  :evil6:

If promises were guarantees then why are so many broken?  Words can exist but they don't necessarily need to mean much to people.   ;D  Don't even bring religion into our discussion.  Hahaha.   :P  You said before that in the next challenge, you'd pick the topic.......I haven't forgotten and am still waiting for it.   ;D   

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Json

« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2013, 09:16:12 PM »
If promises were guarantees then why are so many broken?  Words can exist but they don't necessarily need to mean much to people.   ;D  Don't even bring religion into our discussion.  Hahaha.   :P  You said before that in the next challenge, you'd pick the topic.......I haven't forgotten and am still waiting for it.   ;D   
Promises are broken due to weak will.  Plain and simple.  It correlates with trust.  Without trust you have nothing and that leads to hate.   Hate leads to sadness and that leads to the dark side.  Star Wars by the way.  :P  Words don't mean much to weak minded people.  Are you one?  I brought Jesus in to help my point and he did.  No more biblical reference since I don't study theology.  ;)  You didn't state that you agreed on the poetic battle.  Also, the topic is too personal and direct.  I couldn't do that to you.  Even though it's just a challenge, I feel that my explicit words would be directed at you.  I don't know you well enough.   :-X  :)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2013, 06:19:11 PM »
Promises are broken due to weak will.  Plain and simple.  It correlates with trust.  Without trust you have nothing and that leads to hate.   Hate leads to sadness and that leads to the dark side.  Star Wars by the way.  :P  Words don't mean much to weak minded people.  Are you one?  I brought Jesus in to help my point and he did.  No more biblical reference since I don't study theology.  ;)  You didn't state that you agreed on the poetic battle.  Also, the topic is too personal and direct.  I couldn't do that to you.  Even though it's just a challenge, I feel that my explicit words would be directed at you.  I don't know you well enough.   :-X  :)

Sometimes promises are broken because people change as time passes by.....or something happens to detain the person from fulfilling the promise......t hese are just a couple of examples of why promises can be broken.  It doesn't always have to do with a weak will.    :P

You can choose a topic on the type of poem.  I'm open.   ;D

Json

« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2013, 09:36:50 PM »
Sometimes promises are broken because people change as time passes by.....or something happens to detain the person from fulfilling the promise......t hese are just a couple of examples of why promises can be broken.  It doesn't always have to do with a weak will.    :P

You can choose a topic on the type of poem.  I'm open.   ;D
If promises are broken then those promises are lies.  People change for the better due to a strong and change for the worse due to a weak will.  Death or a serious injury is a legit reason if a promise was broken.  You're obligated to that promise unless releaved by the other party.  Plain and simple.  I don't understand why folks complicate things.  Make promise, keep promise, and call it a day.   O0

Oohhhh, so I can choose the topic and format now.  Okay.  It has to be least 4 stanzas and a 4 line rhyme scheme.  That's the bare mininum if I can't deicde the format.  I have to think of a topic but I'm leaning towards the opposite of love lost.   :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 26, 2013, 10:10:29 PM »
If promises are broken then those promises are lies.  People change for the better due to a strong and change for the worse due to a weak will.  Death or a serious injury is a legit reason if a promise was broken.  You're obligated to that promise unless releaved by the other party.  Plain and simple.  I don't understand why folks complicate things.  Make promise, keep promise, and call it a day.   O0

Oohhhh, so I can choose the topic and format now.  Okay.  It has to be least 4 stanzas and a 4 line rhyme scheme.  That's the bare mininum if I can't deicde the format.  I have to think of a topic but I'm leaning towards the opposite of love lost.   :D

You need to think outside the box in regards to promises.  Believe me,  sometimes it has nothing to do with the person's will.   ;D

I said you can choose a topic, not "complicate" it by listing all the details that must be included in it.   :P

Json

« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2013, 07:13:24 AM »
You need to think outside the box in regards to promises.  Believe me,  sometimes it has nothing to do with the person's will.   ;D

I said you can choose a topic, not "complicate" it by listing all the details that must be included in it.   :P
I don't need to think outside the box.  I got my priorities straight.  I don't believe you.  You have to prove yourself,  you came close though.   :-\

You said that I can choose a topic on the type of poem and you're open to any idea.  You said it.  It's not my fault if you didn't understand yourself.   :P  I read it loud and clear.  Unless you're backing out and making excuses.   >:D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2013, 04:47:28 PM »
I don't need to think outside the box.  I got my priorities straight.  I don't believe you.  You have to prove yourself,  you came close though.   :-\

You said that I can choose a topic on the type of poem and you're open to any idea.  You said it.  It's not my fault if you didn't understand yourself.   :P  I read it loud and clear.  Unless you're backing out and making excuses.   >:D

Sometimes priorities have nothing to do with promises that may be broken.   :P  The reason why I didn't have to prove myself was because it was a prank......a mean one at that.  Grrrr....   :knuppel2:    ;D

There was a miscommunicati on in regards to the poem, I thought you were only going to choose the topic, not all the details involved with writing the poem.  If I had known that, I would have wanted to contribute some inputs as well.   ;D

Json

« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2013, 07:32:25 PM »
Sometimes priorities have nothing to do with promises that may be broken.   :P  The reason why I didn't have to prove myself was because it was a prank......a mean one at that.  Grrrr....   :knuppel2:    ;D

There was a miscommunicati on in regards to the poem, I thought you were only going to choose the topic, not all the details involved with writing the poem.  If I had known that, I would have wanted to contribute some inputs as well.   ;D
It's a priority to keep a promise.  If promises are important, they would be prioritized.  I'm saying you have to convince me to believe your reasoning.  :2funny:  Also, you did let me down a bit though.  I thought you knew me.   :sad11:

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2013, 10:59:38 AM »
It's a priority to keep a promise.  If promises are important, they would be prioritized.  I'm saying you have to convince me to believe your reasoning.  :2funny:  Also, you did let me down a bit though.  I thought you knew me.   :sad11:

Well, we've both agreed that I was right about promises so no use beating a dead horse.    ;D     :P   Disappoint?  You still haven't told me how I did that.....   ???

Json

« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2013, 12:58:13 PM »
Well, we've both agreed that I was right about promises so no use beating a dead horse.    ;D     :P   Disappoint?  You still haven't told me how I did that.....   ???
And you agreed with me even though you didn't admit to it.   :knuppel2: ;D  I know it hurts when I'm right. :bootyshake: I told you in the next appointment,  whenever it shall be.  :P  Besides, the clues are in front of you.  :D

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2013, 04:08:46 PM »
And you agreed with me even though you didn't admit to it.   :knuppel2: ;D  I know it hurts when I'm right. :bootyshake: I told you in the next appointment,  whenever it shall be.  :P  Besides, the clues are in front of you.  :D

I agree to no such thing.   :P   And you weren't right.....you believe what you say and I believe what I said.   ;D   Hmmmmmm....... I'm going to have to think about these clues that I can't seem to grasp YET.   ;D    :P

Json

« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2013, 04:15:08 PM »
I agree to no such thing.   :P   And you weren't right.....you believe what you say and I believe what I said.   ;D   Hmmmmmm....... I'm going to have to think about these clues that I can't seem to grasp YET.   ;D    :P
You don't have to say anything.  You agreed with your laughter.  Your actions spoke on your behalf.   ;D  You sure do take a long time to think.  Next time put music on.  O0

Json

« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2013, 06:29:32 PM »
You both love to abuse the emotion icons huh? That's all I see when I clicked on this thread.  :2funny:
:2funny:  I never noticed.  It represents our real time emotions.  I'm a little embarrassed, just a little.   :-[ ;D

Advertisements