Advertisement

Author Topic: The Most Secret Place on Earth/Secret War in Laos Documentary Film  (Read 1876 times)

hmongviking

I'm sure most of you have seen these already, I just wanted to post them up. O0

The Most Secret Place on Earth is a 2008 film by German director Marc Eberle

Secret War in Laos Documentary Film: Laotian Civil War and U.S. Government Involvement

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
Re: The Most Secret Place on Earth/Secret War in Laos Documentary Film
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 06:34:10 AM »
I blame this partially on GVP and those Hmong Chao Fa leaders. 

GVP gave people hope that he would returned and so they stayed in the jungle and waited.  He said he would return when he left Laos.  Why didn't he just say, "I will take you to a better country.  Follow me."? 

MovKuam

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 02:19:03 PM »
I blame this partially on GVP and those Hmong Chao Fa leaders. 

GVP gave people hope that he would returned and so they stayed in the jungle and waited.  He said he would return when he left Laos.  Why didn't he just say, "I will take you to a better country.  Follow me."? 

It's call politics.

hotandpicy

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 09:41:00 PM »
I dont respect GVP nor hate him. I only admire him for pushing us, the Hmong people to go 1 step further into modernization. Thou, I'm disgust of how he treated the Hmong people during the war. Its because of him there are so many Hmong people are suffering especially those that are still trap, hunted, terrorize in the jungle of Laos. Its because of him we had lost so many of our loved ones. Its because of him Hmong people are scattered around the world. But its because of him, some of us are here in America and enable us to get access to knowledge and education.

Advertisements