Advertisement

Author Topic: Pseudo-Single Life  (Read 14926 times)

LadyLionness

Re: Pseudo-Single Life
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2014, 07:42:01 PM »
You know, you XIONG people ought to open a school to teach the rest of us how to flirt... lol. :D :D :D :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

LadyLionness

« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2014, 07:44:00 PM »
I enjoy talking to kids that age.  They see the world in such a real and unclouded way.  And they tell exactly as it is.

LadyLionness

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2014, 07:47:48 PM »
lol... that would be too funny.  The one guy that is there now... he is really quite.  Barely talks and barely says, "hi."  So I just keep my distance as well. 

LadyLionness

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2014, 08:37:34 PM »
Love this song.  I could listen to it for the rest of my life.  It's the only song that I can actually sing on tune b/c I listen to it so much. 

LadyLionness

« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2014, 09:31:37 AM »
Friends. 

enough said... :D

LadyLionness

« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2014, 09:43:08 AM »
My thoughts for the day, since I can’t concentrate at work anyway.

I still believe very strongly that we ought to have integrity in our life.  Be clear and firm about who you are.  Most importantly, in all that you do, do it with joy and don’t forget to have fun.

I have dealt with many difficult people in the past and one thing I have learned is that you are damned if you do and damned if you don’t.  There is absolutely no way to please people who have their own issues that have nothing to do with you.  I see these as weak people who don’t know how to solve and deal with their own issues.  Therefore, unless I am doing something that I feel is wrong or hurtful to others, I do not allow these people to dictate my life or have any bearings on it. 

I prefer to live my life as I see fit, not as some weak and demented person think that I ought to live.  I know what is right and what is wrong.  I try hard to stay on the narrow and straight path.  Once in a while, I may stumble, but I will find myself back on the right path again. 

I have learned that if I live my life to please God, that is all that matters.  People are fickle and don’t know what they really want anyway. 

LadyLionness

« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2014, 02:19:30 PM »
I know that those of you up north are dealing with worse… but I have never seen “sheets of rain” with my own eyes.  My office is on the 8th floor and when I looked out the window, there were sheets and sheets of rain everywhere.  It was so cool, but I forgot to take out my camera to capture a pic.  Found this one on Google.

LadyLionness

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2014, 01:54:59 PM »
On February 22, 2014, I have the privileged to live out one of my fantasies.  As a teenager and into most of my adulthood, those sexy Scottish warrior was every bit as much a part of my life as anything else.  I could go on and on about all the different warriors and their clans, along with their heroines.  One of my favorite highlander author was Jude Deveraux. 

I have read so much about all festivals and how much it means to them, I wanted to see it first hand.  I was hoping to see Mel Gibson riding down the tournament ground.  Lol.  They didn't have any of those, but it sure was a wonderful experience.  I fell involve with the pipe musician.  He was sooooooooooo good and he was dressed up in a kilt.  He had his own local band, but he also played for the mainstream band that they brought to sing at the concert.  I was wonderful and I had a great time. 

I was torn about what to wear.  I knew it was at a fair ground, so most people would be really casual.  I didn't want to dress casual, but I didn't want to be overdressed.  As I was trying on different outfits, I thought it would be a great opportunity to wear my hybrid Hmong clothes.

More photos to follow... as time permits.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 01:57:07 PM by LadyLionness »

minorcharacter

« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2014, 02:04:20 PM »
I gave blood today and there was this cute Hmong girl there.  I wanted to talk to her until someone stuck a need in my arm and as the blood came rushing out of me all I could think about was how much blood I'm losing.

And now I feel like I'm on my period.  It's too hot in here, I feel like I'm going to faint, I wish someone would turn down the ducking heat, and bring me a maxipad while they're at it.  I'm bleeding over here.

LadyLionness

« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2014, 07:34:02 AM »
Knight in Shining Armor is one of my absolute favorite as well.  I also enjoyed the one about Callie and Tally.  I don't remember the name of the book.

I have't read the Carolina Island.

MinorCharacter ... so you lost your chance to connect with that cute Hmong girl, huh?

LadyLionness

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2014, 04:11:37 AM »
I went to a country music concert a few weeks ago.  It was a beautiful day and the music was great.  I didn't know the singer, but it was free.  I went by myself, but I had a great time.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 04:18:05 AM by LadyLionness »

LadyLionness

« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2014, 04:43:54 AM »
A weekend get-a-way to Cedar Cove, FL.  It is a small fishing town.  You could probably walk every street and every block in 4 hours.  A bystander was kind of enough to take this picture of us together.

LadyLionness

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2014, 04:45:26 AM »
Catching the last rays of the sunset.  This is absolutely gorgeous!  The clouds are the perfect canvas for the sun to paint its colors on.

The sun set so fast, that we weren't able to take a lot of pictures.  Caught this one after the sun went down.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 06:23:26 AM by LadyLionness »

LadyLionness

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2014, 04:47:59 AM »
Gourmet Meka food.  A lot of my co-workers said that this place have excellent food.  We spent most of the afternoon walking around and I choose this place for us to eat at because the sign stated that they will have a live band that evening. 

LadyLionness

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2014, 04:51:16 AM »
This was the restaurant that we ate at the night before (the food shown above).

Advertisements